• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Anyone purchase Ivermectin from these folks? Price looks good, and they are all over Gab.

If you want some just order the vet stuff or go down to the ag store depending on where you live. Stuff is very cheap and all over where I am. $35 for a vial that would be enough for several families. You can also buy the paste. One and a half tubes per person. $30 for a family of four.

It would be effective for any virus such as the flu or covid. Although you will be fine with nothing, if it gives you a piece of mind and if it makes you feel better a day earlier or so then it’s worth it.

Written by Adam Riva and edited by filmmaker Mouthy Buddha, SUICIDED takes a closer look at the curious lives and deaths of those who sought to expose the silent epidemic of child trafficking.

Like this film? There are plenty more just like it at DauntlessDialogue.com

That's so sad. I can't ever remember, in my 61 years on this planet, ever seeing something like this. I do remember when a kid came into a Burger King where we were eating and demanded money from the register. I chased him out of the restaurant and down the parking lot. I held him down until the cops showed up. I was a hero to my boys for that day. Then there was one too many dad jokes and I was just "dad" again.

But the need to destroy just for the sake of destroying is beyond me.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r

With the number of gay citizens, I'd say they should get whatever they feel they need. But of course, those citizens should pay full price for the vaccine.

Am I the only one here that finds it odd that Ukraine, while in a "war" with Russia, is sending weapons to the Middle East? I bet a lot of the weapons were from the US.

Its not odd, confirms what we already know. We give them weapons without any tracking to one of the most corrupt in the world known to participate in the black market. This is exactly why Rand Paul wanted accountability.

at my local bar yesterday, about 1/2 the people there didn't know about hunter's laptop (basically anyone that i didn't know).

How can they? All MSM is hiding this information. It's criminal for this information about the president breaking laws being swept under the rug.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Written by Adam Riva and edited by filmmaker Mouthy Buddha, SUICIDED takes a closer look at the curious lives and deaths of those who sought to expose the silent epidemic of child trafficking.

Like this film? There are plenty more just like it at DauntlessDialogue.com

This is extremely disturbing. You hear the stories but when you see proof that these stories are true, it's mind shattering.

CAE61A2F-4D66-4FC4-B039-0FEBFFA5F5A5.png

When will society demand a change? People need to take back their communities or they won't have any community to call their own.

This is being promoted. Don't you understand? None of the 13%ers will be charged - maybe some of the victims will especially if they end up in the hospital. Its part of the Soros plan.

This stuff was RARE 3 years go. Now its common. And that is by design. CRT is working, especially when the DA's call the shots.

When will society demand a change? People need to take back their communities or they won't have any community to call their own.

Taking back the community probably won't happen without force. That's exactly what the leftist want to see the good guys do. Then they can react with more anti-gun and anti-freedom laws.

This is being promoted. Don't you understand? None of the 13%ers will be charged - maybe some of the victims will especially if they end up in the hospital. Its part of the Soros plan.

This stuff was RARE 3 years go. Now its common. And that is by design. CRT is working, especially when the DA's call the shots.

I think it's the same philosophy as eating an elephant. One bite at a time. They are taking their little bites out of society, one bite at a time.

Reactions: gigamortis
Yet another illegal who was out on no-bail after stabbing two people four months earlier, was allowed to kill an elderly man in shooting him in the head. He tried to shoot two others earlier that day but had a gun malfunction.

If you want some just order the vet stuff or go down to the ag store depending on where you live. Stuff is very cheap and all over where I am. $35 for a vial that would be enough for several families. You can also buy the paste. One and a half tubes per person. $30 for a family of four.

It would be effective for any virus such as the flu or covid. Although you will be fine with nothing, if it gives you a piece of mind and if it makes you feel better a day earlier or so then it’s worth it.
I am not worried about it. I already had it. It wasn't the greatest, but not the worst either. I wanted to stock up on some for my older parents and like you said its also good for other stuff. I bought the paste awhile back, haven't used it. There will be a time I am sure when we will not be able to get it anymore. I can't get the paste locally any longer.

Reactions: wade2big
at my local bar yesterday, about 1/2 the people there didn't know about hunter's laptop (basically anyone that i didn't know).
A conservative bloke at my local along with his supposedly more conservative girl friend (both in their mid-to-late 50's) get their news from Fox. They don't know anything about what happened in M.E. the other day, how PJ shook the hands of "the air" again, how PJ's taking these meds to make him somewhat functional.

I'm sure knows nothing about the iranians getting the bomb. Let's face it, they have it or they would not have announced they could make it. I'm sure that was part of the bargain...don't test it until a Republican gets in the White House again (if ever) and then give it 6 months so they look like the culprit to the stupid brainwashed-by-the-media American people and all the illegals (and dead folk) posing as Americans at the voting booth.

Granted, if they have a bomb, then what PJ did with Israel and the agreements Trump made with the Arab nations just made this a bit harder to navigate I suspect. I'm feel the Arab states would have backed Israel on any attempt to blow that bomb making factory to pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

For the record, Israeli sources say that Iran now has enough for FIVE nuclear weapons, not one.

And PedoPeter says he already presented Iran with the best "deal" h could come up with - even though no one in Congress heard about it. It supposedly allows Russia to "keep hold of weapon/weapon-grade uranium" and if the US should violate its terms, and pull out, then Russia can give all those items back to Iran.

Last edited:
Granted, if they have a bomb, then what PJ did with Israel and the agreements Trump made with the Arab nations just made this a bit harder to navigate I suspect. I'm feel the Arab states would have backed Israel on any attempt to blow that bomb making factory to pieces.

The beauty of the Abraham accord, is that those Arab states are working with Israel at least on this goal.

Reactions: BytorJr
Agreed, just look at the people who are committing murders in Baltimore City. Those that have been arrested are of one particular race.

Expect manipulation of crime stats next, if its not already going on.

Last edited:
Last edited:

I read that first thing this morning and had a good laugh. Her hubby has problems.... That he made. I can't believe the audacity of this family. But with the media on their side, nothing can ever be reported of the problems he's started by his own poliicies.

This infuriates me.