• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Well fuck.. this combined with the US embassies clearing out in Ukraine.. damn. A nuclear winter aint something Im looking forward to
Ah, F! IF it happens, I just hope I'm at "Ground Zero". I sure as F, don't want to live through that shit. Which reminds me... I need to get my ass over to the dealer and get my new Polaris RZR. I've gots to have me some fun before the lights go out. Mac:ROFLMAO:

they don't want you out there stopping any mass shootings and shit...

MnYC0IUPMlsV.png

Don't count on it friends. I can tell even if this was a legit source, which I doubt, it will be caught by customs. They have been opening packages since last October specifically looking for an IVM or HCQ.
Was in Rural King today, 250ml of 1% was $69, the smaller was like $39.

I keep it here at home and have for many years.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
You are assuming an awful lot. If I'm in the process of exchanging gunfire with the bad guy, my ears also ringing like the Bells of St. Mary's and I can't hear a darn thing.

Then the cops enter the scene, behind me. The rest of the scenario has been known to go down like this:

The cops fire there weapons at the good guy with a gun who can't hear them. After the bullets strike the good guy with a gun the cops shout, "Drop the gun! Stop resisting!"

I agree with you that after a self defense shooting and ALL threats have been eliminated then the good guy with the gun should holster his or her weapon.

OOPSIES

sex change process is very expensive.
i fucking bet they get kickbacks for referrals too.
fucking "doctors"?

Yes, I believe they get a bonus for prescribing hormones and puberty blockers.

It would be nice for one of these sheriffs to arrest these federal agents. They are under the authority of an imposter unconstitutional federal gov’t. I bet he will just give them what they ask for and lie about it.
I’ve seen a couple sheriffs in Wyoming hold the line through the years. The one will never be voted out for that reason

Reactions: JR_77 and Bender
Keep in mind, Putin is playing PJ like a freaking musical instrument. Any fallout goes immediately into Russia. Not saying he won't do it; but very unlikely. A good way to scare the bejesus out of PJ and crew. Maybe now that the laptop is becoming more and more exposeed Putin knows PJ cannot do anything. At least that is what I hope; because nuclear war is NOT what any of us want. It's the end.

As I called it earlier. Putting HIMARS in, was tacit to direct involvement by US Gov't.

I think that it won't happen quite yet, not because I believe either side of the propaganda and posturing, but because other things will happen (which are already underway) before 1/3 of the earth goes scorched. Just following a Book.

Reactions: nso123 and Mwalex
I clicked the link and read the article directly from the San Marcus Harold. The couple called Hays County Sheriff Department to file a claim and the sheriff refused to meet with them. Disgraceful yet predictable. Abott’s state thugs aren’t doing shit about it either. Imagine that. Fuck the police. All of them. The half decent ones quit. Any that are left in all 50 states are enemies of the people. Don’t give me the “it’s not all cops” bullshit. They all wear the same badge and protect and carry out the agenda of a murderous criminal government.
It will make what is coming happen with a clear conscience.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: gigamortis