• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

1658153814096.png

This is not the worst article about Uvalde I read over the weekend.
Please sir please, please put your weapon down. Please or I'll ask you again.

What a fuckin puss

It won’t be. Most people are too damn stupid to realize the republicans are just as evil as the dems. They are a team. The back and forth is political pandering so they don’t have to cheat quite so much.

I watched red state governments attack it’s people with covid lies, banning common drugs that were effective against covid, it’s police separate families from one another, force businesses closed, attack people with the balls to not wear a mask, do nothing to protect the border from invasion, and they all continue to acknowledge and aide an unconstitutional federal gov’t, and red state gov thugs (police) refuse to protect the people from political attacks of the fed and continue to allow them to be arrested and hauled off to DC for political persecution.

This is not the worst article about Uvalde I read over the weekend.

From the article:

“Can you hear me, sir?” Arredondo asked. “Sir, if you can hear me, please put your firearm down, sir. We don’t want anybody else hurt.”

The dumbass Arredondo should have figured out two things very quickly:

(1) The gunman never had any intention of putting his rifle down and negotiating. When murderers like this start shooting without talking, they never had any intention of negotiating.

(2) The gunman can't hear the dumbass Arredondo because his ears are ringing louder than Notre Dame on Sunday morning after all rounds he shot off.

• Angry
Reactions: TACC and Mwalex
Who will take his place as the voice of reason among the ignorant masses? Who can we look to for hope in this dire crisis?

depends...if we have a REAL POTUS or not. One who can cut through the BS of people quickly and fire them or just never hire them.
That said, it depends on a lot of factors. Regardless, it'll probably be another spawn of Satan (or is that Mengele?) that Fraudi is.

Fraudi is not a cabinet member - though he thinks he is. How he's still on the Gov't payroll is because he's head disinformation chief for all medical issues and bio/chem research.

While I applaud the efforts of the Good Samaritan there is one problem with this scenario that has played out in other shootings.

The good guy with the gun gets shot by the cops who are on edge and assume that anyone they see with a gun is automatically assumed to be the bad guy. I want to reemphasize this. The cops automatically assume that ANYONE with a gun is a bad guy and will take them out.

It sounds like cowardice on my part but unless a loved one is in danger or the shooter is an immediate threat to me, I am running.

I fear getting shot by a cop more than a bad guy with a gun.

On the other hand, there is always the possibility that the cops will use the "Uvalde Wait & Cower," SOP. Then their response time can be measured with a calendar.

Reactions: SRW
While I applaud the efforts of the Good Samaritan there is one problem with this scenario that has played out in other shootings.

The good guy with the gun gets shot by the cops who are on edge and assume that anyone they see with a gun is automatically assumed to be the bad guy. I want to reemphasize this. The cops automatically assume that ANYONE with a gun is a bad guy and will take them out.

It sounds like cowardice on my part but unless a loved one is in danger or the shooter is an immediate threat to me, I am running.

On the other hand, there is always the possibility that the cops will use the "Uvalde Wait & Cower," SOP. Then their response time can be measured with a calendar.
All available facts have to be taken into account at that exact moment you decide to react...

Sorry but it is cowardice on your part depending on the scenario. If the cops are on the scene then don't pull a weapon. If they are not on the scene take care of the issue and put your pistol away.

You at least agree with me that police keep good men from acting. Do not think this reliance on the state for “protection and safety” isn’t intentionally designed to do just that. Gotta keep crime artificially high so gov can remove even more power from the people. Police are not first responders. Good people are or should be. They may or may not even respond.

Sorry but it is cowardice on your part depending on the scenario. If the cops are on the scene then don't pull a weapon. If they are not on the scene take care of the issue and put your pistol away.
IIRC, my TX CHL instructors specifically pointed this out. Make sure the first guy down is the only guy down (aka, stay ready) and then after confirming that's the only bad guy, reholster.

Reactions: gigamortis

You are assuming an awful lot. If I'm in the process of exchanging gunfire with the bad guy, my ears also ringing like the Bells of St. Mary's and I can't hear a darn thing.

Then the cops enter the scene, behind me. The rest of the scenario has been known to go down like this:

The cops fire there weapons at the good guy with a gun who can't hear them. After the bullets strike the good guy with a gun the cops shout, "Drop the gun! Stop resisting!"

I agree with you that after a self defense shooting and ALL threats have been eliminated then the good guy with the gun should holster his or her weapon.

You are assuming an awful lot. If I'm in the process of exchanging gunfire with the bad guy, my ears also ringing like the Bells of St. Mary's and I can't hear a darn thing.

Then the cops enter the scene, behind me. The rest of the scenario has been known to go down like this:

The cops fire there weapons at the good guy with a gun who can't hear them. After the bullets strike the good guy with a gun the cops shout, "Drop the gun! Stop resisting!"

I agree with you that after a self defense shooting and ALL threats have been eliminated then the good guy with the gun should holster his or her weapon.

No, really I am not assuming a lot and this is pretty basic stuff. If you see the person pull a weapon and start shooting it will take police 5 to 10 minutes to respond. If you are in a position to take out the shooter then take the shot, it will not take 5 minutes to resolve the issue. If you exchange gun fire until the cops get there then you were not in a good position to engage the shooter, a bad shot or having a hard time controlling your adrenaline. If the person has been shooting for a while then the scenario has changed and decisions have to be made. Training is the key.

It all boils down to an armed person doing what they think is best or what they are comfortable doing.

Does anybody think that he would still be alive if he was white?

I don't. Not for a second.

lol, yeah, cause of one kid that died 10 years ago?

2934df533e21c9a6388ab89079c454df_500x0.jpg

AEDs should be in schools anyway for the aging teacher or that once rare occasion of a kid that has an "natural" unknown heart condition. While they're at it make sure they have Narcan in the high schools thanks to PedoPeters border policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: lariat

I really didn't understand the significance Nov. 2016 phone call when it first came out to the degree I do now. I thought it was just about Hunter and a couple million; know I realize since I understand the history since 2014 better how this was big time money laundering from the taxpayer.

Well fuck.. this combined with the US embassies clearing out in Ukraine.. damn. A nuclear winter aint something Im looking forward to

I hear ya! My understanding is Russia has made provisions for there people in the event of a nuclear exchange and we just get to put are heads between are legs and kiss are asses goodbye.

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Keep in mind, Putin is playing PJ like a freaking musical instrument. Any fallout goes immediately into Russia. Not saying he won't do it; but very unlikely. A good way to scare the bejesus out of PJ and crew. Maybe now that the laptop is becoming more and more exposeed Putin knows PJ cannot do anything. At least that is what I hope; because nuclear war is NOT what any of us want. It's the end.

As I called it earlier. Putting HIMARS in, was tacit to direct involvement by US Gov't.

Ha Ha MF'er! We are coming! Mac(y)
Who will take his place as the voice of reason among the ignorant masses? Who can we look to for hope in this dire crisis?

I hope that "retirement", is short lived. Especially, when the "Crimes Against Humanity", trials begin. Mac;)