Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Someone should tell him that if they add four more to the SCOTUS that it may tip over into the sea

atomic41

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013

But if you add four more justices, the building will tip over.

• Haha
    Reactions: gigamortis

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman

• I hope people out there realize that WHEN push comes to shove, to not even attempt to "negotiate" or "debate" the state's enforcers. They don't know anything except what they are told to do. They do not care about your plight and will at most just give you lip service of "understanding" and "I know I agree with you" like talking to a child as they are leading you off to the camp or boxcar. They only care about themselves and their own safety. There are only TWO options to deal with them at that point. ONE: You submit completely, offer no resistance like any good sheep, and be led away quietly. Or TWO: You resist with surprise, striking from the back or from cover and with utmost barbarity to permanently relieve them of all of their earthly concerns and you do so with no holds barred.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman

• Appreciate the strength and mindset of these protestors but all that energy is unfocused, like a beam of white light. Needs lasing and concentration through a matrix of crystals and lenses to deliver pure heat. Light is beautiful and is useful for conveying messages across long distances, but heat renders most malicious institutions and infrastructures no longer able to function, and I'll just leave it at that.