• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

4jirV8tFlV2O.png

Daily Mail has the worst headlines, link
accused attacker (Captain of rugby team) said, "
I then began making my own way back to my room and as I reached the door I got pushed from behind by Ms Rampton.​
"It was a hard shove. I stumbled and in the process I threw out my arm. At the time I wasn't aware that I had struck Ms Rampton in the face."​
She said that now having seen the photographic evidence she accepts she must have made physical contact with her, but denied doing it intentionally or using any derogatory words.​
so the 'victim' didn't like the fact the Capt wasn't going to bend the knee again (she had previously) , Victim HARD shoved the Capt from behind, and then conveniently said the capt used the N word.

Multi billion crypto fund borrows lots of money, goes bankrupt then ghosts their creditors

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis

It does seem odd that most the stories I've ever heard have been GOP representatives are the ones being attacked. Why is that???

"Above the law" will become synonymous with "none of the lies have stuck so far".

You have to realize that indicting Trump would be a pathway for Trump to expose the Left and their illegal intentions in the court of law. The Left will never indict Trump, but they will continue to toss mud. Their idea is to show their made up stories about Trump and his associates until after the 2024 election.

Think about it. If there is just 1 indictable offense, why hasn't it been adjudicated? Instead they go for the low hanging fruit and pick off his friends (or so called) and make agreements to not prosecute them on the severe charges. This allows them to keep Trump's name in the spotlight and to congregate in completely illegal committees on Capitol Hill.

You can liken that to most politicians. This isn't just a Biden thing. I bet I can count on 1 hand how many Republicans stood up and fought against this lie. There are many who are just as guilty of this outlandish lie perpetrated against society.

Look at Tiny Tim up in Canada. The Tiny Dancer in France. These are just a small sampling to a much larger scheme.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

You didn't think they were opening the border for children under the age of 10 out of the kindness of their hearts???

I have to question the integrity of these reports. I personally know of a person who lives outside of Las Vegas who is electrically off the grid. He's not tied into the grid at all. He has a Tesla that he charges from his solar panels too.

He has never had an issue. I'm guessing that maybe these articles could be talking about fist gen panels.

Reactions: Lawless
Kemp was actively involved in the 2020 election steal in GA. Both are scum.

I agree completely. Maybe a Write In candidate will be able to win this election. I'd love to see someone change their name to John Wayne and run for office.

Is she spending more money or is George Soros footing the bill?

There was a breakdown of her funding I posted recently, the minority is coming out of Georgia, and yes Soros is the biggest funder.
Kemp is very slimy too (how did his daughter's boyfriend campaign worker die again), not to mention election shenanigans.

There was a breakdown of her funding I posted recently, the minority is coming out of Georgia, and yes Soros is the biggest funder.
Kemp is very slimy too (how did his daughter's boyfriend campaign worker die again), not to mention election shenanigans.
Kemp's daughter's boyfriend was a reminder to certify the bs election or she'll be next.
his car was rearended and the explosion was seen over a mile away; some say explosives. We'll never know. I don't think he was driving a Ford Pinto either. ;)

I have to question the integrity of these reports. I personally know of a person who lives outside of Las Vegas who is electrically off the grid. He's not tied into the grid at all. He has a Tesla that he charges from his solar panels too.

He has never had an issue. I'm guessing that maybe these articles could be talking about fist gen panels.
The panels lose efficiency in the heat. Panels that are supposed produce 350watts will only produce 275watts in the heat. They don’t “fail”, they just don’t produce as much power. If somebody has enough reserve capacity - they wouldn’t even notice.

Kemp's daughter's boyfriend was a reminder to certify the bs election or she'll be next.
his car was rearended and the explosion was seen over a mile away; some say explosives. We'll never know. I don't think he was driving a Ford Pinto either. ;)
And the investigation GBI officer "committed suicide" shortly thereafter...

Good folks juts giving up and can't (or won't) fight the left anymore.

It's always been a war of attrition. They knew their agenda would not be won on the front lines but instead it could be won by outlasting the opposition.

Reactions: 10ring'r

As panels become hot, they loose some of their efficiency. Some panels will note this in the specifications as a percentage per number of degrees increase in temp. Obviously older panels will be less efficient than newer ones. It can be pretty substantial too. (10-25%)

I have some solar panels and lithium batteries on a bug out/off grid camper. You need quite a lot of surface area of panels, even with the latest and great technology, to generate enough usable power. Especially when you try and run AC or use it to create heat of any kind.

Most people dont think about the fact that the sun isn't out for 100% of the day, you can't get good power when the sun is at low angles, the panels are never perfectly aligned with the sun and then all that power from the panels has to go through an inverter or a charger before it can be used.

I like solar and lithium, for places that are remote or for setups like my camper that allow me to bug out or run from a hurricane if I have too and not have to worry about gas for generators or power. Otherwise, you are basically just pre-purchasing your power with solar. On the other hand, If you take advantage of one of these goverent programs and get the equipment discounted or for free, that changes things.

Reactions: gigamortis
Just grabbed this now, looks at least close to the most daily, and not a good trend in the last 3 months.
View attachment 7917460
I live here and I've seen nothing to say 40 people are dying a day because of the rona. Vax related I could believe. The media and the sheep that watch it would be frothing at the bit if these were the actual numbers. They announced ages ago that they were no longer reporting actual deaths from China flu (because there weren't any and cunts found out they were lying) instead anyone that dies with the rona, car crashes and the many suicides we have here etc are all put into the numbers. Which they also roll over from month to month same with the cases. They are trying hard to make it look like it's still a thing to keep people scared and keep the charade going.

I'm still calling bullshit on those numbers. We've only got 6 million people id have to know 50 of them if it was true 🤣

As panels become hot, they loose some of their efficiency. Some panels will note this in the specifications as a percentage per number of degrees increase in temp. Obviously older panels will be less efficient than newer ones. It can be pretty substantial too. (10-25%)

I have some solar panels and lithium batteries on a bug out/off grid camper. You need quite a lot of surface area of panels, even with the latest and great technology, to generate enough usable power. Especially when you try and run AC or use it to create heat of any kind.

Most people dont think about the fact that the sun isn't out for 100% of the day, you can't get good power when the sun is at low angles, the panels are never perfectly aligned with the sun and then all that power from the panels has to go through an inverter or a charger before it can be used.

I like solar and lithium, for places that are remote or for setups like my camper that allow me to bug out or run from a hurricane if I have too and not have to worry about gas for generators or power. Otherwise, you are basically just pre-purchasing your power with solar. On the other hand, If you take advantage of one of these goverent programs and get the equipment discounted or for free, that changes things.

If it's a stand alone system, maybe. But anyone who thinks that solar WITHOUT batteries is viable is a fool. That's what makes solar so expensive. I priced out a whole house system last year. It was $46k to buy and install the array. The batteries needed to run my entire house was almost $70k.

My friend in Nevada has spent almost $200k for a complete and working system. His house is much smaller than mine but to run 2 AC systems for his house takes a lot of battery usage.

The panels are only there to charge the batteries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Austan
You get an indictment, you get an indictment, and you get an indictment, everybody gets an indictment.
among others -
Oprah didn’t tell her audience that John of God was literally farming babies through the sex slavery of very young girls and selling infants around the world to the highest bidder.​
John of God is connected to many elite celebrities such as Bill Clinton, Naomi Campbell, and Marina Abramovic, who filmed a documentary at his compound in Brazil in 2016.​
A few days later, the woman who exposed the story, Sabrina Bittencourt, mysteriously took her own life.​
Kadian Noble, who minced exactly zero words when she said Oprah “pimped me like a whore to Hollywood serial rapist Harvey Weinstein.​

R.93cb6363349565724fbfb6eb3962d362

Reactions: Beefmanne

I must be buying bad ammo. A 9mm that can blow lungs out of body (formerly 9mm was known as a poodle shooter by some) and now this. ONE foot wide hole, exploding skulls out of body...all from a 223/5.56? Really? Wow, even ".mil" has been buying wrong ammo. What powder does she use and what bullet?

Someone should report her for spreading misinformation. 😂