• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

SCOTUS Refuses To Reinstate Biden Policy Limiting Immigration Arrests Before It Hears Texas Challenge​

In a 5-4 vote, Justices Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, Amy Coney Barrett, and Ketanji Brown Jackson “indicated they would have granted the administration’s request to put the lower court ruling on hold and allow the administration to go forward with its policy while deciding the merits of the case.”
Aaaannnnnnddd what one single thing do all the justices that voted "No" have in common?

990553_8x8xhgxt8rvtalk_full.jpeg
990553_dwn4shcmaivjnjl_full.jpeg

Potential fraud in cornerstone Alzheimer's research paper:

2006 study defined hundreds of millions of $ of Subsequent NIH grants.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
Needs to be kept away from children.
I hear Starbucks is hiring freaks....
this reminds me of a meme i saw, but probably didn't share.
it says that since the schools now teach kids that white people are evil, the easiest way for kids to escape the guilt is to consider themselves part of one or more of the "oppressed" groups.
if you are LGBTQ+ anything, you are no longer part of the patriarchal evil white christian establishment, and you don't have to feel guilty anymore.

Isn't there video somewhere of Biden telling people in his politician voice they "will not get Covid" if they get the vaccine?

Yep, pedo pete and all the "experts" said that you "will not get sick" if you get the jab.

Yep, pedo pete and all the "experts" said that you "will not get sick" if you get the jab.
tucker covered this, and replayed pedo pete and the "experts" all lying to our faces.
"if you get the shot(s), you will not get covid." full stop.

Politicians and authorities are making a killing with the trafficking, rape, and murder of third worlder’s and the American people as well.

this reminds me of a meme i saw, but probably didn't share.
it says that since the schools now teach kids that white people are evil, the easiest way for kids to escape the guilt is to consider themselves part of one or more of the "oppressed" groups.
if you are LGBTQ+ anything, you are no longer part of the patriarchal evil white christian establishment, and you don't have to feel guilty anymore.
You know, I never put 2 & 2 together to figure that out.
They are escaping the "evil white person" by instead being "gender confused".
Holy crap. And all this time I just thought it was straight-up mental illness!

Hit them up if any y’all Georgians are able to help out.. it’s for a good cause and you get paid to do it

Attachments

• AE857A5C-9BBF-4FC7-940F-52FD44AC1BFF.png
    AE857A5C-9BBF-4FC7-940F-52FD44AC1BFF.png
    637.7 KB · Views: 71
This thread requires ignore button usage to filter content you do and do not want to see.

Yes and no. In all my years of screwing around on the internet I have put on "ignore" one person. I generally like to see as many sides as I can so I can form my own views.

I have only thought a stupid man never changes his mind on anything.

As I learn more I will revise my views, it has happened before, and I bet it will happen again.

THIS IS EXCELLENT!!! CHINA IS DONE!

Violent unwound collapse....

I listened to whole podcast and found it intriguing! Don't believe I've ever heard of Peter Zeihan, but he came across as well informed and knowledgeable. He really seemed to have his finger on the pulse of what's going on in China and their self created demise. However, right at the end of the interview he stated Biden is a better president than the previous 2, because he's willing to listen to people - even though he is likely to make a wrong decision.

Makes me wonder if the previous 50 minutes of his content is questionable? Still glad I listened to the whole podcast, due to his intriguing perspectives, but I still wonder.

Maybe some fellow Hide members can chime in on Peter Zeihan's credibility?

Reactions: Bender and NoDopes