• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Why should a candidate require $200K to pay for an audit when there is clearly something wrong with the results?

I hope the chain of evidence has been maintained on those ballots... HA! I know, not a chance.

Why should a candidate require $200K to pay for an audit when there is clearly something wrong with the results?

I hope the chain of evidence has been maintained on those ballots... HA! I know, not a chance.
The statewide elected officials in CO are totally corrupt especially the hyper progressive Secretary of State.

Over 7 MILLION results... Most secure election ever!!

Screenshot from 2022-07-26 14-36-51.png
ion

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Seems like no one wants any of the aspiring democrats for president. Hillary is WAY down the list.

Yep, they will push for the first [openly] Gay President and the first biological first lady/ person.....Oh you know , the THING !

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Yep, they will push for the first [openly] Gay President and the first biological first lady/ person.....Oh you know , the THING !
OK so I have been thinking on this. I was wondering why the need to promote all the derelicts into positions of authority (civilian and military) and the biggest reason I can come up with is to destroy the national identity and weaken the resolve to defend the ideal that they want gone. I dont see this stopping any time soon. I realize that this is a "no shit Sherlock" comment, but I think it goes deeper than that - its just apiece of the overall plan, along with the destruction of energy independence, giving authority to the WHO, opening the border, printing money like a drunk whore with a John's CC, giving up AFG to China instead of taking the resources, the vax, removing the ability to own homes, etc. There are multiple fronts, like death by a thousand cuts.

OK so I have been thinking on this. I was wondering why the need to promote all the derelicts into positions of authority (civilian and military) and the biggest reason I can come up with is to destroy the national identity and weaken the resolve to defend the ideal that they want gone. I dont see this stopping any time soon. I realize that this is a "no shit Sherlock" comment, but I think it goes deeper than that - its just apiece of the overall plan, along with the destruction of energy independence, giving authority to the WHO, opening the border, printing money like a drunk whore with a John's CC, giving up AFG to China instead of taking the resources, the vax, removing the ability to own homes, etc. There are multiple fronts, like death by a thousand cuts.
No shit Sherlock. (had to...)

We know whats going on. We know who's behind it (can't say it though). And and this point they are flat out shoving it in our face and daring us "what ya gonna do about it".

we can only hope and pray

if the people cant/wont do it, nothing will.

Reactions: theLBC
So, I was talking to a farmer friend today and asked if he could see food shortages on the horizon. He said it won’t be this year, but the risk is for next year, and it will be a sudden shortage. He said, as we all know, that his expenses are very high this year, and what he suspects is that some farmers will lose so much money this year that they will just quit. That’s where the sudden shortages will come from. This is a farmer in the southeast, so there may be different factors in other parts of the country.

If you are over a certain age......lets guess 35.

If you are not already a true believer than you will be marked for termination.

All this shit is aimed at the under 35, demoralized them with the lies, not anchored in life, willing to accept just to get along. They are being made into "jetsam and flotsam" pushed around by political expediency.

I will call them Winston Groom.

• Wow
This is from 5 days prior from the tweet I posted above (not the same PedoPeter - look at Nasolabial folds, forehead)

Reactions: Eddystone
Saw this a few days ago, Clown World! 🤡
I must say that her coming out with this bullshit, just put Ann Wilson back on top as who's a better person (in the female rock vocalist category)...but honestly, neither of them are as I can tell. I don't know her full political stance (most likely super left), but at least Stevie Nicks burned iPods herself (and later with assistant) and gave them to our wounded at Walter Reed!!! She may be a lefty, but she at least supported the men coming back dreadfully injured thanks to Cheney/Bush & the NWO.

300,000 already took the Monkey jab...

Fedbois

300,000 already took the Monkey jab...
They wont be missed.

Law enforcement were speared? And lost their lives? No NON-BLINKING PedoPeter body double/AI, two patriots were MURDERED by police.

This is not the same Pedo Pete that they normally parade around. The voice is not even close and I've heard this voice a few other times. Also, where is the blinking, stuttering, long pauses, confusion? He looks different too.

I see that other people are picking up on this as well.