• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Types of dudes that do lewd and lascivious shit at rest areas than cry please don’t tell my wife as they get cuffed.

Have you seen some of the pedo catches conducted by online sting operations like Puggy Pug and the nationwide Predator Poachers franchises? Some of them are, pretty special:

Like this one. Irvine, California. Restaurant guy after what he thought was a young girl goes FULL BALLISTIC DEMON POSSESSED APESHIT upon being confronted, and then gets even more apeshit as Irvine police puts him under arrest. While attempting to flee he smashes two phones probably laden with CP and at one point, pulls out a knife on the sting operator doing the confrontation. Video courtesy of CC Unit (Creep Catchers) based in California:

3B2mAKcXjIY6.png

Fuck Twitter. Wouldn't it be smarter for EM to just start his own media company, for a fraction of what Twitter would cost.

Trying to purge all the Leftist scum that made Twitter Twitter would be like trying to get rid of herpes.

Will there still be a Second Amendment when this starts?
Good question. I suppose for the ones who believe that something in the "Bill or Rights" can be repealed then yes the politicos can repeal it. For the ones like I think a lot here are including me believe they can't, then if they do there will be opposition in a form not seen for over one hundred years. At that point everyone has to make a decision as to what world they will agree to live in. No small decision. In many cases it will certainly cost you your life. If you decide to fight, hell we might win. Living in their idea of the NWO is not an option at least for me so my decision is already made. Kinda like your post 63017 once you get there it's simple

Last edited:
Good question. I suppose for the ones who believe that something in the "Bill or Rights" can be repealed then yes the politicos can repeal it. For the ones like I think a lot here are including me believe they can't, then if they do there will be opposition in a form not seen for over one hundred years. At that point everyone has to make a decision as to what world they will agree to live in. No small decision. In many cases it will certainly cost you your life. If you decide to fight, hell we might win. Living in their idea of the NWO is not an option at least for me so my decision is already made. Kinda like your post 63017 once you get there it's simple

If People read their history they would know that the Bill of Rights grants nothing.

It's only purpose is to memorialize facts in Nature.

photo_2022-07-30_23-13-15.jpg

65,000+ Monitoring Nancy Pelosi’s Flight to Taiwan - China Conducts Drills

The speaker of the House left a US airbase early Saturday and appears to have landed in Hawaii while en route to the island.

That’s as China has been conducting massive military drills near Taiwan, with the PLA posting Friday the US should: “Prepare for war!”

View attachment 7922717

The speaker of the House left a US airbase early Saturday and appears to have landed in Hawaii while en route to the island.

That’s as China has been conducting massive military drills near Taiwan, with the PLA posting Friday the US should: “Prepare for war!”

Maybe the Dems and current administration are tired of her shit too... After all, everyone who's worked at a metal foundry at an OSHA-free third world country knows what projects and what parts of the plant the least liked dude on the crew is often assigned to.
biggrin.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
So what are the bets for an incident with Pelos plane , and is there any confirmation she is actually on board
View attachment 7922717

I wonder if Chinese pilots are drawing straws on who is going to ram the thing to force land it in China

Last time around the plane was returned in parts

Loading+the+AN-124+for+one+of+its+5+loads..jpg

HAINAN%2C+China+%E2%80%93+Members+of+the+Lockheed+Martin+Aeronautics+Co.jpg

So what are the bets for an incident with Pelos plane , and is there any confirmation she is actually on board

I wonder if Chinese pilots are drawing straws on who is going to ram the thing to force land it in China

Last time around the plane was returned in parts

Loading+the+AN-124+for+one+of+its+5+loads..jpg

HAINAN%2C+China+%E2%80%93+Members+of+the+Lockheed+Martin+Aeronautics+Co.jpg

if shes been drinking and is at the controls, there is no doubt there will be an incident.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
if shes been drinking and is at the controls, there is no doubt there will be an incident.

It would be a win win situation if she is actually on the controls, and then somebody use 5G mind control to make her CANNONBAAAAAAALLLLL!!! the plane right past Chicom air defense in a surprise move straight into a PLA ammo depot on the Fujian coast Looney Tunes style... Maybe the plane even have solid rocket boosters hidden in the tail to give it the extra oomph and speed needed for a feat like that...

anim_lol.gif