• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

337632_odmn57xccj53md2_full.jpeg

It would be a win win situation if she is actually on the controls, and then somebody use 5G mind control to make her CANNONBAAAAAAALLLLL!!! the plane right past Chicom air defense in a surprise move straight into a PLA ammo depot on the Fujian coast Looney Tunes style... Maybe the plane even have ACME solid rocket boosters hidden in the tail to give it the extra oomph and speed needed for a feat like that...

anim_lol.gif
FIFY..........

LOL... Could this be any more blatantly OBVIOUS?

Biden AND China NEEED a WAR so BAD

1659192752914.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
Not really.

The Bill of Rights restrains the powers of the federal, or any, government to infringe on the rights of individuals, or the States.

It’s purpose is much more than “memorialize facts in Nature.”

If People read their history they would know that the Bill of Rights grants nothing.

It's only purpose is to memorialize facts in Nature.

Not really.

The Bill of Rights restrains the powers of the federal, or any, government to infringe on the rights of individuals, or the States.

right now our government is punishing people for exercising some of those rights. so this isn't actually true anymore.
in fact, this current administration is ignoring the constitution.

Not really.

There was large debate about including a Bill of Rights.

One side said it was absurd because these were facts known to all. To include them would make it seem Govt has the ability to provide or limit them.

The other side thought they needed to be included as a means of showing govt has no right to infringe.

All this is available to read in the contemporary voices at that time.

People just refuse to.

Obama hates the Constitution as a document of “Negative Liberties” ie it prevents the govt from being at liberty to fuck you.

right now our government is punishing people for exercising some of those rights. so this isn't actually true anymore.
in fact, this current administration is ignoring the constitution.
You would think people could understand that a government in power through election fraud therefore making it unconstitutional would give no fucks about the constitution.

You can be certain that the current power structure in DC is doing nothing that would put us in an advantageous position.
Not sure I understand what you're saying. With the passage of the "Chip Act"/budget, plus Intel dropping $20 Billion on new capacity in greater Phoenix, it looks to me like DC is at least on board with bringing Chip/Processor capacity back to the US.

I further suspect that Intel is very concerned about Taiwan going back to the Chicoms and that is why they are investing here at home. Could be wrong, but it looks that way to me.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Remember the CCP company bought this compound for 26M.

Not sure I understand what you're saying. With the passage of the "Chip Act"/budget, plus Intel dropping $20 Billion on new capacity in greater Phoenix, it looks to me like DC is at least on board with bringing Chip/Processor capacity back to the US.

I further suspect that Intel is very concerned about Taiwan going back to the Chicoms and that is why they are investing here at home. Could be wrong, but it looks that way to me.
What I am saying is that if this helps put us in a position of power, it is unintentional. Everything they have done in other areas leaves us more dependent and less independent. Now, I am sure Intel and others realize the necessity of bringing this onshore after the great Covid debacle, but I won’t tease myself into believing that the lawmakers have played some high stakes card game to bring Taiwanese chip manufacturing here.

I really hope those 4-5 Canadian doctors who had died this month unexpectedly were all leftists and supported Trudeau, gun bans, child grooming, tranny shit, etc... It would suck if any one of them were righteous members of the community who bent their knee and got the clot shot just to keep working and caring for their communities. I couldn't find much info on each of their political activities but if they were scum, good riddance.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay and Mwalex

So 5.6 grams gets you probation, not intent to distribute.
Interesting point. Powder goes for 200k/kilo wholesale in AUS last I read. Get busted for 1100$ in yayo here and your ass is grass. The liberty side of me says it all should be legal honestly(God DID put coca plants on Earth after all..), but we see how the dope legalization thing is going for Portland. Maybe a in-between compromise could work? If youre willing to go to the effort of growing the shit yourself in your backyard and synthesizing cocaine hydrochloride(for personal use), then by all means have a blast with it as long as youre in the confines of your home. As soon as you step in the street with it or distribute it - it becomes illegal.
Because all weapons up to/including satellite killers and nuke ICBM's should definitely be legal for citizens to own(not joking in the least, we should have exact same if not more powerful shit than our military). And if we can be trusted to responsibly use our nuke ICBM's for backyard hillbilly fun and games(& deterrance of tyranny), it stands to reason a little coca garden + coke lab is called for as well, no? I can personally think of several instances where coke + nukes would be just what the doctor ordered for an amazing snipershide party.

Interesting point. Powder goes for 200k/kilo wholesale in AUS last I read. Get busted for 1100$ in yayo here and your ass is grass. The liberty side of me says it all should be legal honestly(God DID put coca plants on Earth after all..), but we see how the dope legalization thing is going for Portland. Maybe a in-between compromise could work? If youre willing to go to the effort of growing the shit yourself in your backyard and synthesizing cocaine hydrochloride(for personal use), then by all means have a blast with it as long as youre in the confines of your home. As soon as you step in the street with it or distribute it - it becomes illegal.
Because all weapons up to/including satellite killers and nuke ICBM's should definitely be legal for citizens to own(not joking in the least, we should have exact same if not more powerful shit than our military). And if we can be trusted to responsibly use our nuke ICBM's for backyard hillbilly fun and games(& deterrance of tyranny), it stands to reason a little coca garden + coke lab is called for as well, no? I can personally think of several instances where coke + nukes would be just what the doctor ordered for an amazing snipershide party.
It will never happen. The CIA literally took over drug trafficking because they couldn’t keep justifying the money that they were spending in public budget requests. The glowni&&3rs were created specifically for this purpose. They have been weaponized from inception.

C572EC25-C16B-4D5A-96A7-43FFEC8875D5.jpeg

It will never happen. The CIA literally took over drug trafficking because they couldn’t keep justifying the money that they were spending in public budget requests. The glowni&&3rs were created specifically for this purpose. They have been weaponized from inception.

View attachment 7922869
61BB962B-3F57-4CB8-B026-D023EB61E35D.jpeg
7EF258B4-5383-4D45-8806-F98185AAB0F9.jpeg

You forgot da Bay of Pig.

Reactions: Uhlan and Bender