• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

• Wow
Reactions: TACC and theLBC
Interesting point. Powder goes for 200k/kilo wholesale in AUS last I read. Get busted for 1100$ in yayo here and your ass is grass. The liberty side of me says it all should be legal honestly(God DID put coca plants on Earth after all..), but we see how the dope legalization thing is going for Portland. Maybe a in-between compromise could work? If youre willing to go to the effort of growing the shit yourself in your backyard and synthesizing cocaine hydrochloride(for personal use), then by all means have a blast with it as long as youre in the confines of your home. As soon as you step in the street with it or distribute it - it becomes illegal.
Because all weapons up to/including satellite killers and nuke ICBM's should definitely be legal for citizens to own(not joking in the least, we should have exact same if not more powerful shit than our military). And if we can be trusted to responsibly use our nuke ICBM's for backyard hillbilly fun and games(& deterrance of tyranny), it stands to reason a little coca garden + coke lab is called for as well, no? I can personally think of several instances where coke + nukes would be just what the doctor ordered for an amazing snipershide party.
How bad does the music have to be, that you need stimulants to enjoy it ?

How bad does the music have to be, that you need stimulants to enjoy it ?
It has nothing to do with music and everything to do with freedom. As I said, if we as citizens can be trusted with nukes(and IMO we can/should be) then we can be trusted with a coca garden and coke lab. Honestly my first move as president would be to give everyone free coke and nukes, and withdraw all foreign aid.

• Love
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Reactions: Uhlan
FY78x5zWYAIz7yQ

Reactions: Mwalex
I bet no one on here saw this coming, WEF member Liz Truss expected to be next prime minister

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

“IF” this is all true the next 24-48 hours could be interesting

China's economy is crashing. People are pissed and rising up. America's economy is failing. People are pissed and awake to the fact of the rapid communistic fascist take over, first by Covid scam, the oncoming CBDC, digital IDs, the stolen election, the Ukranie money laundry machine, the unbridled corruption, the military industrial complex, Epstein's list, the Biden crime cabal... none of it going away.

THEY NEED something. BIG. What better way to usher in the rest of the Great Reset in one fell swoop? Sacrifice that cunt Piglosi to a China missile... start WWIII, blow up a couple metropolitian cities here. Blow up a couple metro cities there... Release bio-weapon Ebloa Monkey Pox X, lock shit down with all out martial law. No one goes anywhere w/o digital ID. CBDC is ushered in to save us.

What's a few million people's lives? Obviously it's one thing we know for certain --it NOTHING' in the eyes of governments. A simple, perfect means to an end.

THIS IS BEYOND EXCELLENT!!

The woman is a brilliant research scientest.... she breaks it down just how bad shit really is with this vaccine. A deep dive into LOT of new information even I who follow this shit in depth had not heard.

I implore you to listen in full... you will NEVER EVER take another vaccine.

Last edited:
I really hope those 4-5 Canadian doctors who had died this month unexpectedly were all leftists and supported Trudeau, gun bans, child grooming, tranny shit, etc... It would suck if any one of them were righteous members of the community who bent their knee and got the clot shot just to keep working and caring for their communities. I couldn't find much info on each of their political activities but if they were scum, good riddance.
It doesn’t matter if they were flaming lefties or knuckled under to keep their jobs. Dead is dead. That’s what those looking for “refunds” don’t seem to understand.