• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i wonder if @Bender was there cheering on Gaetz?

I like a lot of what that guy is saying, but every time he’s on tv, all I can see is this:

fc8893d5398e5a9c13f8d3fc4064bf17--the-munsters-munsters-tv-show.jpg

I am reading The book:

1660745599843.png

The guy that wrote this founded Greenpeace. I suggest anyone interested in this subject to give this a read. It is 180 from what you are thinking it really hits this climate thing very hard and saying people pushing this agenda know nothing of real science, want to silence real science and the steps taken to destroy anyone that has a scientific background that challenges the current climate religion.

A interesting read into the mind of a guy that thought smacking little white seals over the head with a club just so a rich person can have a pretty coat is not a good thing.

Give it a try.

I REALLY hope the GOP has a functional game plan ready for 2024. A well coordinated offense and a solid defense. There is no room for mistakes. A Democrat on the video above just commented:

----------
Democrats need to field 3 most popular candidates only. Trump and DeSantis may cause enough of a voter split that neither of them win.
----------

The time to failproof and foolproof a functioning and winning strategy begins now. And a system to catch fraud committers in the act because everybody KNOWS they will try it.

Last edited:
I am reading The book:

View attachment 7935971

The guy that wrote this founded Greenpeace. I suggest anyone interested in this subject to give this a read. It is 180 from what you are thinking it really hits this climate thing very hard and saying people pushing this agenda know nothing of real science, want to silence real science and the steps taken to destroy anyone that has a scientific background that challenges the current climate religion.

A interesting read into the mind of a guy that thought smacking little white seals over the head with a club just so a rich person can have a pretty coat is not a good thing.

Give it a try.

Reactions: Rthur

He’s a snake in the grass, never cared for this smug f#%k!
Lol. I wonder how smug you would be if you were the architect of The Abraham Accords?
Not to say that Trump moving the embassy and blowing up the leftist love affair with Palestinian terrorists wasn't the giant stride needed, but he still got "enemies" together at the table and hammered out a peace that even the incompetent Biden Administration hasn't been able to break (though they've been trying).

The Abraham Accords pretty much negate any criticism I may have of Kushner. Not saying it's not legitimate (he may be a total fuck), but it's unimportant and irrelevant next to his main accomplishment. Look at who agrees with you about Kushner, and look at who disagrees to get a gage of where the reality lies...

Reactions: Bender
I am reading The book:

View attachment 7935971

Give it a try.
Yea, fuck that guy. I'll smack whatever the fuck I want for a pretty coat, and I'll smack him if he gets in my fucking way! :ROFLMAO:

I REALLY hope the GOP has a functional game plan ready for 2024. A well coordinated offense and a solid defense. There is no room for mistakes. A Democrat on the video above just commented:

----------
Democrats need to field 3 most popular candidates only. Trump and DeSantis may cause enough of a voter split that neither of them win.
----------

The time to failproof and foolproof a functioning and winning strategy begins now. And a system to catch fraud committers in the act because everybody KNOWS they will try it.

Anyone worth the win will be outside the democrat and Republican parties…..

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country

----------
----------

I understand what you are saying but:
1) Strategy should have started the day after the steal
2) Strategy should have started 40 years ago after Reagan left; but the Republican party has LONG (before Reagan) not been for republicanism but for chrony capitalism.

Another guy who deserves to be bitch slapped to the ground. Then dare him to get back up. Cunts like that wouldn't dare get up off the ground.
I remember when he did the skit on saturday night live. He was impersonating a Gay and comitted suicide. I think you can still find it on youtube.

He's at the top of the "Hypocritical Weasels" list.......

Reactions: Mwalex
Toy Guns are the root cause for crime in NYC...........

You think they can't top being dumb every single day but to no avail they always come through

Toy Guns are the root cause for crime in NYC...........

You think they can't top being dumb every single day but to no avail they always come through

All you can do is laugh....
... as you're on your way to buy more guns and ammo.

“When You See Me, Weep” | ‘Hunger Stones’ Resurfacing in Europe Due To Record Drought​

Reminders of a long-forgotten past are resurfacing all over Europe. The recent record droughts in Europe have brought to the surface some old reminders that, while we are experiencing an extreme summer with record heat waves and droughts, these extreme events are not unprecedented.

In the rivers Elbe and Rhein, which flow across central Europe into the North Sea, carved stones have resurfaced as the drought has brought their water levels to record lows.

These stones are the so-called “Hunger Stones,” reminders of droughts centuries ago, left as a warning for future generations.
They have various inscriptions, some simply marking the year, others with warnings of impending bad harvests and potential famines. One found in in Děčín in the Elbe river reads in German “Wenn Du mich siehst, dann weine” which translates as “When you see me, weep”.
5FEE0EDA-9965-4ABA-9346-2EA6C12B1A82-min.jpeg

"It expressed that drought had brought a bad harvest, lack of food, high prices and hunger for poor people," researchers wrote. "Before 1900, the following droughts are commemorated on the stone: 1417, 1616, 1707, 1746, 1790, 1800, 1811, 1830, 1842, 1868, 1892, and 1893."

62fa7f9d306b6300192ad9fc

88725B4F-722B-490A-A160-E5C4CF619416-min.jpeg

cLiMaTe ChAnGe