• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Sounds like they want to lock down harder next time.

It will not be anything but window dressing. CDC is corrupt, and in it with the politicians and Big Pharma. They are just trying to make it look good, so Trump or someone else does not go in and start with a clean slate.

Reactions: Mwalex
so he admits to being those things...

w69PkbDEEwcP.jpeg
If republicans were actually all of the things liberal cunts accuse them of there would be no liberals alive.

It will not be anything but window dressing. CDC is corrupt, and in it with the politicians and Big Pharma. They are just trying to make it look good, so Trump or someone else does not go in and start with a clean slate.
CDC is not corrupt, the school union is who controls the CDC.

View attachment 7935202

‘World’s Best’ UFO Photo Finally Released after 30 Years (reports|)

The previously lost pic - of a large angular object about 30 meters long hovering in the sky with a Harrier jet in the background - has been uncovered after 30 years and is described as “an important piece of the UFO puzzle” by experts. (Daily Mirror)

The image was taken before the object hovered and hummed for 10 minutes before shooting high into the sky and vanishing. Two unidentified men snapped the craft near Perth in Scotland on August 4,1990 - police are urging anyone with any information about their identities to come forward.

A university researcher rediscovered the photo in a former RAF officer’s home. It had been thought lost after it was handed to the UK Ministry of Defense - but then disappeared.
“Aliens” are not coming to save you.

straight up MURDER Philip Brailsford murdered the guy.
Daniel was in the hall, lying face down. They could of walked up to him and handcuffed him. Philip wanted a notch on his gun.

*do I need to put, I hear, or it's been said for legal reasons? :poop:

I remember reading about that a few years ago. IIRC, he was tried any acquitted. If it had been a black guy that he shot, he'd be serving time right now.

You are correct, he just wanted an excuse to pull a trigger on someone. Rumor has it that he an Lon Horiuchi are dating.

I understand what you are saying but:
1) Strategy should have started the day after the steal
2) Strategy should have started 40 years ago after Reagan left; but the Republican party has LONG (before Reagan) not been for republicanism but for chrony capitalism.
There is no strategy to win. Only to lie and oppress you. Nobody is coming to save you. Deus Ex Machina is a lie.

straight up MURDER Philip Brailsford murdered the guy.
Daniel was in the hall, lying face down. They could of walked up to him and handcuffed him. Philip wanted a notch on his gun.

*do I need to put, I hear, or it's been said for legal reasons? :poop:

*retacted comment too spicy for public viewing

• Haha
Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
That shooting was completely fucked. I dunno how he ain’t in prison..
BACK THE BLUE!!! VOTE HARDER!!! TWO MOAR WEEKS!!! SECRET PLAN HABBENING!!! JUST SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING!!! THE GOVERNMENT WILL POLICE ITSELF!!! WE CAN VOTE OUR WAY OUT OF THIS!!! SUPPORT UKRAINE!!!! GET THE VACCINE!!!! SUPPORT ALL THE CURRENT THINGS!!! DO NOT LOOK AT HISTORY OR THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!

@wade2big ,

You’re a simpleton. Why shouldn’t a person get a pension because they work for the government? How is that different than other jobs? No benefits? No retirement? Why?

Because you couldn’t pass the entrance exam?

Your comment is idiotic on its face.
No government job should have a pension or benefits for the matter. Not military. Not police. Not a secretary or any other position. It’s disgusting.

BACK THE BLUE!!! VOTE HARDER!!! TWO MOAR WEEKS!!! SECRET PLAN HABBENING!!! JUST SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING!!! THE GOVERNMENT WILL POLICE ITSELF!!! WE CAN VOTE OUR WAY OUT OF THIS!!! SUPPORT UKRAINE!!!! GET THE VACCINE!!!! SUPPORT ALL THE CURRENT THINGS!!! DO NOT LOOK AT HISTORY OR THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!
Will you please shut up and get into the cattle car.

@wade2big ,

You’re a simpleton. Why shouldn’t a person get a pension because they work for the government? How is that different than other jobs? No benefits? No retirement? Why?

You are asking me how an employee of the state is different from being a productive working American and I’m the simpleton. The private sector fuels the nation and most private sector jobs do not come with a pension attached. Government employees are leaches that suck the life out of the working man yet get rewarded with a lifetime supply of wages stolen from the rest of our pockets.

I wouldn’t work for government for any reason whatsoever much less take an “entrance exam” to do so. I’m not a sellout and have morals and principles that would never allow me to stoop so low as to sit at the table with the devil as you obviously do.

@wade2big ,

Were you talking about getting a job where your first in line if you’re disabled or you’re educated beyond your intelligence? Or are you talking about getting a job through nepotism because daddy or mommy work for the same department?
It used to be when you pass the road crew working on the highway and all the equipment was brand new and the men were all nice and clean cut that was your private industry worker.
Now it’s just the opposite.
The private industry worker looks like some bum just crawled out from under a bridge and his equipment is wore out and he has hardly any safety gear.
Pass a crew working on the same road with work being performed by a city county state or federal worker and he has everything all brand new the best of everything.
It astonishes me how people cannot see the communism right in front of their face.

Yep TOTAL BULLSHIT !
kind of similar to what we do here, lol

Disclaimer:

Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

so he admits to being those things...

w69PkbDEEwcP.jpeg

If they keep fucking with our hobbies, transportation, children, families, jobs, etc., they WILL find out what true 'nihilism' means. A nihilist is somebody who has no fucks to give. Our families, careers, and the well being of those we love is what is keeping us from getting to that point.

MV5BMTI3NTQyMzU5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM2MjgyMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Was Hayden one of the useful IC stooges who tried to bail out Hunter Biden with the "Russian disinfo" BS? Such a baffling take LOL.. even if it was Russian blackmail or what have you.. the pics were still all obviously completely real?? Why would it excuse him just because the russkies are who released the photos?

Jesus H Christ:ROFLMAO: What a damn motley crew of complete man childs. They're literally like oversized kids... happy to be obedient little tyrants.
Evan Hafer wants to talk about a repugnant group of people... heres your fckn repugnant people bro. :sick:

maybe they were looking for a better paying job, sadly they didnt think past their pay cheque/check. i guess they will engage their brains once the noisy bit starts. doesnt look like they know the baby boomers or gen-x very well.

Reactions: DustBun
maybe they were looking for a better paying job, sadly they didnt think past their pay cheque/check. i guess they will engage their brains once the noisy bit starts. doesnt look like they know the baby boomers or gen-x very well.
It aint just boomers and genX'ers... theres still some of us millenials who weren't raised to be commietards also..