• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

uFbQiaOkooNb.jpeg

Toy Guns are the root cause for crime in NYC...........

You think they can't top being dumb every single day but to no avail they always come through

The Devil finds work for idle hands.

Isn't one complication of VAIDS cancer? Hopefully that will keep these fuckers busy and preoccupied soon.

Great job by the sororities @ Alabama not allowing a man that feels pretty to join their club.

Got to give these girls props when they show some balls and say NO!

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Toy Guns are the root cause for crime in NYC...........

You think they can't top being dumb every single day but to no avail they always come through

No way a criminal would be clever enough to use a spray can of paint on a brightly colored toy gun.
Even if that was the problem.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

I REALLY hope the GOP has a functional game plan ready for 2024. A well coordinated offense and a solid defense. There is no room for mistakes. A Democrat on the video above just commented:

----------
Democrats need to field 3 most popular candidates only. Trump and DeSantis may cause enough of a voter split that neither of them win.
----------

The time to failproof and foolproof a functioning and winning strategy begins now. And a system to catch fraud committers in the act because everybody KNOWS they will try it.

Please tell us that you dont really believe Republicans are what we need to (save us) from Democrat's??!!

Reactions: wade2big
I've said it before. When the airwaves are flooded by "Buy Gold and Silver" commercials it is time to sell. When they go dark it's time to buy.
Very true but there are some fundamental reasons to own gold in this economic climate.

Very true but there are some fundamental reasons to own gold in this economic climate.

I believe you need a well rounded portfolio. Until the economy improves, the last place to keep your money is in the bank in accounts that are providing less than 1% interest.

Prove me wrong.

Reactions: canman