• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

They failed their stalk

eH84aiTGLUvk.jpeg
They fit right in with the students in those IRS recruiting videos.

This guy commuted the sentence of 46 lifers. Having him running against Oz is why there will be no winning in PA.

And the human Turtle saying he's not a quality candidate. Granted, they had quality candidates and ManTurtle pushed them out (like he did here with Mo Brooks) and put his globalists in. Hmmm, maybe ManTurtle, you should quite dicking with what We the People who are Constitutionalists believe.

The advisory also warned that the US government has limited ability to provide emergency services to citizens in many areas of Mexico, as travel by US government employees to certain areas is prohibited or restricted.

“Violent crime — such as homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery — is widespread and common in Mexico,” the State Department wrote in its notice issued on Wednesday
Hey, I have a great idea... let's leave the border completely open and let anybody in with a free phone and credit card.

• Love
Reactions: UKDslayer
I fully advocate precisely the same thing done to her -- done to him....

Fucking POS needs to die a horrific death. Someone, somewhere has to have connections to make that happen!

Reactions: PinesAndProjectiles
They failed their stalk

eH84aiTGLUvk.jpeg

Holy shit dawg that pic needed a spontaneous laughing / choking hazard while eating and drinking warning on top...

anim_lol.gif

What da heck was going on in there? Were they Iraqi or Afghan terrorists intercepted by the ranger trying to sneak across the border using tactics they learned from our guys when they were training their armed forces from 2001-2013? Let me guess, the mounted deputy had been alerted to the cries of goats bleating for help as attempted diddling occurred, right?

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77 and 6.5SH
Holy shit dawg that pic needed a spontaneous laughing / choking hazard while eating and drinking warning on top...

anim_lol.gif

What da heck was going on in there? Were they Iraqi or Afghan terrorists intercepted by the ranger trying to sneak across the border using tactics they learned from our guys when they were training their armed forces from 2001-2013? Let me guess, the mounted deputy had been alerted to the cries of goats bleating for help as attempted diddling occurred, right?
Looking at that picture, I had to see if that was a photoshop; but I don't think it is. The middle guys' shoe is muddy and one can see the print right beside it.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
No. The issue is that the recall counter would not let observers watch the count. 2020 election had .02% votes thrown out. 2022 recall election had 20% votes thrown out. This is standard Dem politics, if you cannot win by lying, then cheat.

Exactly. The people that "ran" the recall/coverup, "checked" signatures, counted, and any judges that would be potentially involved.

Reactions: canman
^End up like jazz with a dick that’s not big enough to turn into a vag and having your vag made from colon lol, people are fucked

Intestinal or Sigmoid Vaginoplasty
For this surgery, a small piece of colon is detached and then rotated down to become the lining of the vagina. Then the surrounding colon is stitched together to restore its function. Some people see the mucus production by the intestinal tissue as an advantage.

E1BCBC74-0C43-4766-BB50-F0B7E20C4C68.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I don't know if I can agree with this. First I think we need to define just what is .gov, and what are the people working there. I brought up a couple examples, military, air traffic for federal. Does state, county and city .gov count, they are .gov. I personally fall into county .gov, work at a cop shop. (not real popular right now). So do I count as well? The dog catcher? .gov goes a real long way.

I will agree that at the upper stations of this machine it is very broken.
Where the head goes the tail follows. The corruption trickles down. They call the shots and those below either follow through or lose their job. Simple as that.

I’m guessing a cop shop means you are a LEO. Do you believe the law is alplied equally and fairly to all? If not, how can you suit up for “them”? Do you believe justice is blind in all cases? If not, how can you suit up for “them”? The Feds are a cesspool of corruption and an organization of criminals. If tasked to assist them today, would you? You acknowledge corrupt leadership yet work at their behalf. How can you suit up to force “their” agenda onto the rest of us? You do realize that police are what give evil men their power don’t you? That’s your job. Without police violence, politicians are powerless. Why would you do that?

Where the head goes the tail follows. The corruption trickles down. They call the shots and those below either follow through or lose their job. Simple as that.

I’m guessing a cop shop means you are a LEO. Do you believe the law is alplied equally and fairly to all? If not, how can you suit up for “them”? Do you believe justice is blind in all cases? If not, how can you suit up for “them”? The Feds are a cesspool of corruption and an organization of criminals. If tasked to assist them today, would you? You acknowledge corrupt leadership yet work at their behalf. How can you suit up to force “their” agenda onto the rest of us? You do realize that police are what give evil men their power don’t you? That’s your job. Without police violence, politicians are powerless. Why would you do that?
Without the money you pay in taxes they are powerless but still you pay, don't you? How can you fund their agenda? You do realize that you fund the police that give evil men their power, don't you?

I know, coercion and fear of harming your family. Just how far does your commitment go? "How can you point out the sliver in your neighbors eye while you ignore the plank in your own?"

You bitch about the G men but you do what? Talk is cheap but after a while, it's the same old, same old, noise. Nothing is changed.

Is their anything else for wade?

Without the money you pay in taxes they are powerless but still you pay, don't you? How can you fund their agenda? You do realize that you fund the police that give evil men their power, don't you?

I know, coercion and fear of harming your family. Just how far does your commitment go? "How can you point out the sliver in your neighbors eye while you ignore the plank in your own?"

You bitch about the G men but you do what? Talk is cheap but after a while, it's the same old, same old, noise. Nothing is changed.

Is their anything else for wade?
This is an argument made by a man without reason. What I speak of is a willing and deliberate choice. What you speak of is action taken through coercion with the penalty of death by the hands of the men I spoke of. It’s the difference between a making love and rape. If you can’t see the difference between the two then there isn’t any reason to continue on with the debate.

Now what you alluded to may very well need to happen but it takes a movement by many and people still can’t see the forrest through the trees.

This is an argument made by a man without reason. What I speak of is a willing and deliberate choice. What you speak of is through coercion with the penalty of men killing me and taking everything I have worked for leaving my family with nothing. It’s the difference between a making love and rape. If you can’t see the difference between the two then there isn’t any reason to continue on with the debate.

Now what you alluded to may very well need to happen but it takes a movement by many.
Nice dodge. Your's is an argument by a man without conviction. You will go so far by talking but not far enough to change anything by doing, making an excuse for yourself and yet condeming others for not doing more. You are no different though you like to think you are. Take comfort in your virtue signaling.

Blah, blah, blah.

Nice dodge. Your's is an argument by a man without conviction. You will go so far by talking but not far enough to change anything by doing, making an excuse for yourself and yet condeming others for not doing more. You are no different though you like to think you are. Take comfort in your virtue signaling.

Blah, blah, blah.
You just blamed the victim for the rape. It’s not a dodge at all. It’s reality. People need to be awaken and convinced. This is the point where we are. Look at you for example. Still asleep.

It’s not a dodge at all. It’s reality. People need to be awaken and convinced. This is the point where we are. Look at you for example. Still asleep.
No I'm awake you just like to think I'm asleep. I see you for what you are.

"Something must be done", said wade. "You do it, because I can't because reasons."

No I'm awake you just like to think I'm asleep. I see you for what you are.

"Something must be done", said wade. "You do it, because I can't because reasons."
Reread the post you quoted of mine. You quoted it as I was editing it.

That isn’t what I said at all. What have I said to do? What ave I said that offends you so much and why does it?

Reread the post you quoted of mine. You quoted it as I was editing it.

That isn’t what I said at all. What have I said to do?
Gee, I don't know, how about telling others, who happen to work for a government entity, to quit their career/livelihood for starters? Because, in your opinion, what they do is harmful to our society? That none of them have any honor or worth while they do what they do on a daily basis to prop up evil. Is that about right?

You are asking them to give more than you are willing to do when they are already are giving more than you are willing to do by putting their lives on the line to help others, such as EMT/Fire/Police/Military, etc. Everything that they do is not always coercive and political. That they do represent .gov is true. Why not go after the politicians and heads of .gov directly instead of going after those who you deem as the only tool that let's the pols do what they do. Change the .gov direction and the supporting entities will follow. Screaming at GI Joe won't change a damn thing. You know if the "good" men quit, they will be replaced by others, maybe not so good, as long as the system remains unchanged.

Here's an idea. How about they just talk about it on their free time in an open forum, castigating others, demanding that "they" do something but do nothing else?

Same as you with the exact same result.

ASGH.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Gee, I don't know, how about telling others, who happen to work for a government entity, to quit their career/livelihood for starters? Because, in your opinion, what they do is harmful to our society? That none of them have any honor or worth while they do what they do on a daily basis to prop up evil. Is that about right?

You are asking them to give more than you are willing to do when they are already are giving more than you are willing to do by putting their lives on the line to help others, such as EMT/Fire/Police/Military, etc. Everything that they do is not always coercive and political. That they do represent .gov is true. Why not go after the politicians and heads of .gov directly instead of going after those who you deem as the only tool that let's the pols do what they do. Change the .gov direction and the supporting entities will follow. Screaming at GI Joe won't change a damn thing. You know if the "good" men quit, they will be replaced by others, maybe not so good, as long as the system remains unchanged.

Here's an idea. How about they just talk about it on their free time in an open forum, castigating others, demanding that "they" do something but do nothing else?

Same as you with the exact same result.

ASGH.
I can’t step down from my position in an evil empire considering I didn’t sell my soul to work in gov and fill the position. It’s not my opinion that every gov is harmful to the countries ruled. It’s truth. Name a benevolent example? Do you disagree that this gov has murdered and pillaged its own people?

Beyond that I voice opinion and perspective and In hopes to get men to think differently than they may have before just as some perspectives that are different or foreign to me cause me to do so.

You have to admit your tax example was stupid and had no relevance to the point you were trying to make. You did a much better job with this post .:LOL:

I can’t step down from my position in an evil empire considering I didn’t sell my soul to work in gov and fill the position. It’s not my opinion that every gov is harmful to the countries ruled. It’s truth. Name a benevolent example? Beyond that I voice opinion and perspective and In hopes to get men to think differently than they may have before just as some perspectives that are different or foreign to me cause me to do so.

You have to admit your tax example was stupid and a straw argument.
My tax example is stupid to you because you won't stop kowtowing to the .gov. You fund evil, using your logic. That is your position in the evil empire. You too, have sold your soul in installments by April of every year. Hell, you fund .gov every time you pay a sales tax, property tax, gas tax, etc., etc. etc.

How do you sleep at night? :ROFLMAO: Snug and warm wrapped in your blanket of virtue.

I know, pretzel logic, you "have no choice." Yet, you know, yes, you do. You just don't like it.

So all .gov everywhere everytime is evil. In your family unit, the parents are the .gov. Your kids feel your evilness.

So, blah, blah, blah. ASGC.

My tax example is stupid to you because you won't stop kowtowing to the .gov. You fund evil, using your logic. That is your position in the evil empire. You too, have sold your soul in installments by April of every year. Hell, you fund .gov every time you pay a sales tax, property tax, gas tax, etc., etc. etc.

How do you sleep at night? :ROFLMAO: Snug and warm wrapped in your blanket of virtue.

I know, pretzel logic, you "have no choice." Yet, you know, yes, you do. You just don't like it.

So all .gov everywhere everytime is evil. In your family unit, the parents are the .gov. Your kids feel your evilness.

So, blah, blah, blah. ASGC.
Doubled down on stupid it seems. My goodness man. Think a bit. How wise is it for one man to face a nation. It’s retarded. You are small brain. This I’m certain.