• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Doubled down on stupid it seems. My goodness man. Think a bit.
No you think a bit. You deny what's staring you in the face. Your taxes pay for what the .gov does. That's a fact, wade. You can stop but you don't like the consequences so you continue to fund evil. You are no different, not one bit. OK maybe just a bit louder.

It's a conundrum for you that you can't escape by calling it "stupid."

You want to put the onus on others while ignoring what you do that supports that which you rail against.

It's OK, we all can't be heroes, but at least be honest about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
No you think a bit. You deny what's staring you in the face. Your taxes pay for what the .gov does. That's a fact, wade. You can stop but you don't like the consequences so you continue to fund evil. You are no different, not one bit. OK maybe just a bit louder.

It's a conundrum for you that you can't escape by calling it "stupid."

You want to put the onus on others while ignoring what you do that supports that which you rail against.

It's OK, we all can't be heroes, but at least be honest about yourself.
Do you work for the gov? If not you would be perfect for the job? Lol

It makes sense that soldiers would be pushed aside. It would be foolish to believe that a gov that would deceive and send men to die and get maimed in a foreign land to no benefit to US sovereignty or the protection of US citizens, but for the personal gain of politicians, their corporate handlers that bought them, and the NWO agenda actually gives two shits about those they sacrifice.

And the human Turtle saying he's not a quality candidate. Granted, they had quality candidates and ManTurtle pushed them out (like he did here with Mo Brooks) and put his globalists in. Hmmm, maybe ManTurtle, you should quite dicking with what We the People who are Constitutionalists believe.
Neither is the turtle himself. Poor leader, poor candidate. And compromise by his wife and her family to the CCP banks.

Nice to see a reasoned response.

Guess we are done here for tonight.

Have a good one, wade!
I’ve been awaiting one from you since the beginning. Figured I would come down to your level and play. Have a good one as well.

Saw this today:

Love the "years before civilian automatic rifles were invented" part. lolololololololololololololololololololol
wapo.PNG

This is why cases like these should be handled by the predator catchers organizations on Youtube. Because all of them FOLLOW these creeps long after the confrontation is over. First, their shit is blasted all over the Internet for all to see, and the chats are then handed over to the police. Later they touch bases with the preds' jobs, ESPECIALLY if their jobs involves working with children or disabled adults who cannot speak up in their own defense. If in the rare cases their managers pull some slimy shit and take the sides of the predators, these fuckers are doxxed for their whole communities to see, sometimes even those managers and bosses too, because everybody hates simps who try to defend these cowards.

RINOS are going to throw the Mid-Terms: don't get your hopes up! :mad:

Dude, there is no red wave. There is a NWO tidal wave that is growing larger by the second. If any republicants win it's because they are selected by the NWO to keep the theater going just a little bit longer.

chinese version of brave heart. pitty no subtitles.

Funny how when I watched the whole thing on TV in Shanghai in 1998 while staying in my aunt's Pudong high rise apartment at Jingqiao Road, on CCTV-7, every night from 8-9pm, it HAD English subtitles. That show was the one thing I fuckin' raged for every day while it aired and my mother told me that as long as I had finished helping out slicing the cabbages and turnips earlier, I can go watch it after supper. So that is what I did while the adult men played rounds of mahjong in the living room or threw daggers at a foam archery target and drank Tsingtao beer late into the night and the women jabbered away in the kitchen.

anim_lol.gif

Tai Ping Tian Guo (Taiping Heavenly Kingdom) Filmed 1997. 55 chapters. Budget 150 million RMB = 22 million USD and two entire brigades of PLA infantry from the Nanhai, Guangdong garrison were used as extras.

Taiping_Tianguo_%28TV_series%29.jpg

Without the money you pay in taxes they are powerless but still you pay, don't you? How can you fund their agenda? You do realize that you fund the police that give evil men their power, don't you?

I know, coercion and fear of harming your family. Just how far does your commitment go? "How can you point out the sliver in your neighbors eye while you ignore the plank in your own?"

You bitch about the G men but you do what? Talk is cheap but after a while, it's the same old, same old, noise. Nothing is changed.

Is their anything else for wade?
If you cut all tax revenue that would just continue to create money.