Supporter+
  • Jun 21, 2019
    e09c8e33e6e0d067.jpg

ZiaHunter

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2012
    Southern NM
    Worked through the plandemic never wearing a mask and refuse to wear one now. Been at the doctors office twice recently and handed a mask but didn't put it on. Not a word was said. If you have had training on respirator use for silica exposure and other airborne hazards you realize that the whole masking thing was a giant psyops operation. Wearing cloth and paper masks for any extended period of time (hours) is detrimental to ones health and do nothing to stop the virus.

91Eunozs

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    And the kid who got his ass kicked would be the one who comes back a day later with a pistol and shoots the place up

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    And the kid who got his ass kicked would be the one who comes back a day later with a pistol and shoots the place up
    Did you watch the video? That little white boy who probably was a yes maam and no sir kid who was raised to respect others was paralyzed by a dark skinned animal that was 5 years older and a hundred lbs heavier. As a parent I would end that mother fuckers life and anyone else that got in the way. I pray I never have to do such a thing. Why I watch videos of minorities preying on white children and white women is beyond me. I should stop.

Inifinty

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Feb 21, 2018
    Out Fish'n
    You wont see this on MSM today.

Rumors of war anyone?

""If these half-wits continue the unrestrained supplies of most dangerous types of weapons to the Kyiv regime, sooner or later the military campaign will move to another level. Visible boundaries and potential predictability of the actions of the parties to the conflict will disappear. It will develop on its own military scenario, getting new participants involved. It has always been the case.""

""In this case, Western countries will no longer be able to stay in their clean houses and apartments, laughing at how they masterfully weaken Russia by proxy. Everything around them will be on fire. Their people will experience trouble in full. The earth will be on fire and concrete will melt in the truest sense of the word. We will get to experience big problems as well. Everyone will be in big, big trouble.""

lariat

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    You wont see this on MSM today.

Rumors of war anyone?

""If these half-wits continue the unrestrained supplies of most dangerous types of weapons to the Kyiv regime, sooner or later the military campaign will move to another level. Visible boundaries and potential predictability of the actions of the parties to the conflict will disappear. It will develop on its own military scenario, getting new participants involved. It has always been the case.""

""In this case, Western countries will no longer be able to stay in their clean houses and apartments, laughing at how they masterfully weaken Russia by proxy. Everything around them will be on fire. Their people will experience trouble in full. The earth will be on fire and concrete will melt in the truest sense of the word. We will get to experience big problems as well. Everyone will be in big, big trouble.""

Remember all those suitcase nukes that went missing after the collapse? Who knows how hat the real story is. But the real question is what about the ones that aren’t lost? Putin denies they are lost, not their existence.

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS

SledDog

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2009
    Saint Helens, Or
    Reactions: atomic41 and KZP

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC

lariat

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    I wonder when the woke shit will follow the same path. A fellow can hope.

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018

Sandhog308

Petty Officer of the Hide
    Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    Between the Ozark and Ouachitas
    This Thursdays pre run dump is dedicated 💩 to Alejandro Mayorkas. A real human Turd, a Murderer , a weak minded Yes Man , a total waste of all patriots air that we need to breathe. Hope he enjoys his time in the basement of Hell.
    For ALL you don’t do , then lie about it to our faces , this shits for and on you. 🫘🫘
    Fuck you also 🖕🏼

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Did you watch the video? That little white boy who probably was a yes maam and no sir kid who was raised to respect others was paralyzed by a dark skinned animal that was 5 years older and a hundred lbs heavier. As a parent I would end that mother fuckers life and anyone else that got in the way. I pray I never have to do such a thing. Why I watch videos of minorities preying on white children and white women is beyond me. I should stop.
    Best to just keep your family away from the 13/80s

Course now they are building section 8 apartment buildings out in the middle of the counties to bring the city scum out to you.