• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

BOOM, what a fucking brilliant idea they have. took them long enough to come up with it. i've been doing that for a couple of years now. much more time to piss people off these days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Keep away is an option but will not solve the problem. The days of intelligent discourse with those folks are over. Violence is their new currency, rather more violence. The situation should be dealt with accordingly.
Best to avoid. You injure plantation property the kings men will kidnap you. And take all your money also.

Criminal
Civil
Third world country

Reactions: 10ring'r
photo_2022-09-13_09-38-49.jpg

Best to avoid. You injure plantation property the kings men will kidnap you. And take all your money also.

Criminal
Civil
Third world country
Might be the best course but where is the fun in that? If we want a different outcome we have to change the approach.

Reactions: deersniper

Really, and I think he's got a fair chance of beating DeSantis. What happened to this guy? He claimed at one point to be conservative, but then completely flipped out after I guess he hugged BHO and went to work at Morgan & Morgan.

Really, and I think he's got a fair chance of beating DeSantis. What happened to this guy? He claimed at one point to be conservative, but then completely flipped out after I guess he hugged BHO and went to work at Morgan & Morgan.
Not in a fair election, no way in hell. Christ has fallen of the deep end of mental health.

If he beats Desantis. Guaranteed it is rigged.

Don’t answer the door ?

Now that you bring it up - what is the best way to handle the situation? What about local police that show up at your door at ask for your ID, saying "they need to prove you really should be" here because a neighbor (name undisclosed) called us? Obviously to enter they need to show a warrant.
Then what about ATF? No one wants their door busted, I know I would be looking at about 2K for my door (just spent $250 on a lock change).
How much do you disclose?

Now that you bring it up - what is the best way to handle the situation? What about local police that show up at your door at ask for your ID, saying "they need to prove you really should be" here because a neighbor (name undisclosed) called us? Obviously to enter they need to show a warrant.
Then what about ATF? No one wants their door busted, I know I would be looking at about 2K for my door (just spent $250 on a lock change).
How much do you disclose?
Warrant, warrant, warrant. Ask to call their supervisor to verify their identity. Call the local LEO's and tell them you have concerns about whom is knocking at your door (ala what happened in OH). If you have an attorney like US Law Shield call them while people are knocking on your door.

Does anyone else recall the concept that technically, who you voted for would be "anonymous"? Or maybe only visible to those with a need to see as in the case of an election audit. You can't always predict how someone will vote just by social media - secondary gains etc. and expect that some need to know. If they don't already exist, I am expecting that here will be formal "lists" specifically of who voted for who, with the purpose being way outside the domain of the election.

Did you watch the video? That little white boy who probably was a yes maam and no sir kid who was raised to respect others was paralyzed by a dark skinned animal that was 5 years older and a hundred lbs heavier. As a parent I would end that mother fuckers life and anyone else that got in the way. I pray I never have to do such a thing. Why I watch videos of minorities preying on white children and white women is beyond me. I should stop.
It was reported the attacker, is a KNOWN violent assaulter. He was out of Juvie and placed back in an institution where he can practice his trade.

• Angry
Reactions: devildog93
It was reported the attacker, is a KNOWN violent assaulter. He was out of Juvie and placed back in an institution where he can practice his trade.
Yep. The revolving door of justice that artificially increases the criminal population among us for your safety of course while the police force people to coexist with criminals making it costly for men to remove them from society to protect their families. Back the blue.

ASGH.