PortaJohn

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Don’t answer the door ?

Now that you bring it up - what is the best way to handle the situation? What about local police that show up at your door at ask for your ID, saying "they need to prove you really should be" here because a neighbor (name undisclosed) called us? Obviously to enter they need to show a warrant.
    Then what about ATF? No one wants their door busted, I know I would be looking at about 2K for my door (just spent $250 on a lock change).
    How much do you disclose?

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Now that you bring it up - what is the best way to handle the situation? What about local police that show up at your door at ask for your ID, saying "they need to prove you really should be" here because a neighbor (name undisclosed) called us? Obviously to enter they need to show a warrant.
    Then what about ATF? No one wants their door busted, I know I would be looking at about 2K for my door (just spent $250 on a lock change).
    How much do you disclose?
    Warrant, warrant, warrant. Ask to call their supervisor to verify their identity. Call the local LEO's and tell them you have concerns about whom is knocking at your door (ala what happened in OH). If you have an attorney like US Law Shield call them while people are knocking on your door.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Does anyone else recall the concept that technically, who you voted for would be "anonymous"? Or maybe only visible to those with a need to see as in the case of an election audit. You can't always predict how someone will vote just by social media - secondary gains etc. and expect that some need to know. If they don't already exist, I am expecting that here will be formal "lists" specifically of who voted for who, with the purpose being way outside the domain of the election.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 21, 2019

babyguppy

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 17, 2020
    Did you watch the video? That little white boy who probably was a yes maam and no sir kid who was raised to respect others was paralyzed by a dark skinned animal that was 5 years older and a hundred lbs heavier. As a parent I would end that mother fuckers life and anyone else that got in the way. I pray I never have to do such a thing. Why I watch videos of minorities preying on white children and white women is beyond me. I should stop.
    It was reported the attacker, is a KNOWN violent assaulter. He was out of Juvie and placed back in an institution where he can practice his trade.

• Angry
    Reactions: devildog93

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    It was reported the attacker, is a KNOWN violent assaulter. He was out of Juvie and placed back in an institution where he can practice his trade.
    Yep. The revolving door of justice that artificially increases the criminal population among us for your safety of course while the police force people to coexist with criminals making it costly for men to remove them from society to protect their families. Back the blue.

Sandhog308

Petty Officer of the Hide
    Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    Between the Ozark and Ouachitas
    Two wise and smart men ! Here we are 2022 🇺🇸
    236A4B0D-CF2B-4ACE-9C0D-02AB189B59F6.png

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Emerson0311

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 17, 2018
    Comox BC

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 21, 2019

NoDopes

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Dec 6, 2020
    North Texas
    More voter fraud in TX 2020 election. Ballot harvesting in Fort Worth. Dominion background involvement here as well...

For the first time in 56 years, Tarrant County, Texas went “blue” in the 2020 election, the “safest, most secure election ever” as touted by the mockingbird media. While Peoples was serving as the TCDP Chairwoman, she was also one of the individuals who would have been tasked with ensuring these elections were “secure”. Now she is running for the highest elected office in Tarrant County: Tarrant County Judge.

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Last edited:

fpgt72

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 26, 2019

I have said it from the get go. Sure we saw them get a shot, but what was in the shot, saline.