• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

gT65fsA8ueul.jpeg

Beside the anger issues, Pedometer definitely has a lisp going on. I suggested denture issues - but I'm sure he has dental implants. So is this from an anti-cholinergic side effect (mouth drying) of one of his "up" medications? Or did he have an infarct?

Last edited:
Thought about it long enough….. FJB !🖕🏼
🇺🇸

Beside the anger issues, Pedometer definitely has a lisp going on. I suggested denture issues - but I'm sure he has dental implants. So is this from an anti-cholinergic side effect (mouth drying) of one of his "up" medications? Or did he have an infarct?

If you had to wear a tight fitting diaper every time you appeared in public you might have anger issues as well. Come on man!

The man in the video admits that the US military does dick for America or Americans and then thinks its odd that the government doesn’t give a damn about the pawns that they tricked into serving an evil empire that pushes globalist agendas around the world at the taxpayers expense and the lives of naive young men. Interesting to say the least. How about explain to young men that the military isn’t an honorable profession. Serving an authoritarian gov’t could never be. Sometimes the truth hurts feelings. People will get over it and be better for it.

Reactions: gigamortis

They have to do that, even at the slightest possibility. Amtrak runs on freight railroad tracks. If an Amtrak train is traveling and gets stopped in Podunk IA when a strike occurs, that's bad press for Amtrak and a lot of angry customers stuck on a train that can't go anywhere.

The host railroad would have to find a management roadmaster or 6 to pilot the train at probably no more than restricted speed stopping at every interlocking. He'd then have to get out to walk the entire length of the interlocking then spike and wedge every switch in the interlocking (this doesn't include all of the siding switches too), walk back to the train and progress to the next interlocking (or siding switch) and do the exact same thing. That's assuming all switches are lined for his route. This also assumes that there are no other trains blocking his route.

This also doesn't take into account the qualifications of the roadmasters. Many are only qualified on their home territory.

More than likely Amtrak and the host railroad wouldn't try this because of the danger and potential hazards that can occur during a strike (if you know what I mean).

They have to shut down the long haul trains.

Amtrak will keep running trains on the NE Corridor unless a unionized Amtrak force is involved in this strike, but I don't believe they are. The only time Amtrak employees will support a freight strike is they will NOT cross a picket, regardless of who is striking.

This is what is really going on. Yes, Democrats are sure they will keep both houses in the midterms.

Rather then reply to each post here on this page I'll just point out something that everyone with a functioning brain knows. " We are not going to vote our way out of this". No one in Washington or your State Capital with any power cares about You or your Family or your Friends. There are no good political party's. They all are out for them, and the few that really care have about as much pull as you do.

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
his crystal ball told him this, thats why hes asked for the churches assets back...

I added two and two today and came up with 4.

On talk radio today they were talking about a pending SCOTUS case that is going to back religious freedoms.

So if a church wants to prohibit gay marriage or preach against abortion the govt needs to get them.

Bring on 87,000 IRS agents and charging the churches with being political organizations so you can deny them their religious tax exemptions.

So perhaps Pope Lenin is trying to protect his American money from President Lenin.

What do you do with a child like that? You can't hurt him or kill him, no matter how much he deserves it. Send him to detention? That may only make him worse. As a father of 4 with 3 boys, I wouldn't know what to do.

I guess the parents needed to do something long before it got to this level.

What do you do with a child like that? You can't hurt him or kill him, no matter how much he deserves it. Send him to detention? That may only make him worse. As a father of 4 with 3 boys, I wouldn't know what to do.

Any child that got to that point had bad parenting to begin with.
Any child that did that deserves to have the ever living shit beat out of him.

Last edited:

Something is broken in society.

I probably spend more time with my kids than my parents spent with me….yet my kids do not have half the respect of kids in my day.

Two income families, school indoctrination, mental illness…..something changed.

Something is broken in society.

I probably spend more time with my kids than my parents spent with me….yet my kids do not have half the respect of kids in my day.

Two income families, school indoctrination, mental illness…..something changed.
Fix that. There isn’t any reason your kids couldn’t be as respectful as you were. Mine are. They have no choice.