• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

will the fbi raid her house now?

da8nc1loJxeC.jpeg

More voter fraud in TX 2020 election. Ballot harvesting in Fort Worth. Dominion background involvement here as well...

For the first time in 56 years, Tarrant County, Texas went “blue” in the 2020 election, the “safest, most secure election ever” as touted by the mockingbird media. While Peoples was serving as the TCDP Chairwoman, she was also one of the individuals who would have been tasked with ensuring these elections were “secure”. Now she is running for the highest elected office in Tarrant County: Tarrant County Judge.

Last edited:

I have said it from the get go. Sure we saw them get a shot, but what was in the shot, saline.

I was there in '77. Yep, good times for sure! Mac(y)
Basic at Ft. Ord, 1971, beer machine, pool table, and TV in the day room.
New program being tested: VOLAR, all volunteer professional army!
A joke..... 1/2 of Bravo Company was told by a judge, "Jail or Enlist", yesssir, they wuz inspired volunteers that would make up a more professional army. And no I wasn't one of them. I got drafted but my sister dated the local recruiter....who told me a free weekend courtesy of himself & his Uncle in Juarez Mexico, chasing "me love you long time" wimmen, would be awarded to me so the recruiter could bingo a bonus.
I"m going anyway, might as well take the offer. Yeppers....Imma volunteering, sir.
Hell, if you were a good boy, shined your shoes, and didn't talk back to the DI, you could get a weekend pass to go home...
Weird shit that.

Reactions: babyguppy
Basic at Ft. Ord, 1971, beer machine, pool table, and TV in the day room.
New program being tested: VOLAR, all volunteer professional army!
A joke..... 1/2 of Bravo Company was told by a judge, "Jail or Enlist", yesssir, they wuz inspired volunteers that would make up a more professional army. And no I wasn't one of them. I got drafted but my sister dated the local recruiter....who told me a free weekend courtesy of himself & his Uncle in Juarez Mexico, chasing "me love you long time" wimmen, would be awarded to me so the recruiter could bingo a bonus.
I"m going anyway, might as well take the offer. Yeppers....Imma volunteering, sir.
Hell, if you were a good boy, shined your shoes, and didn't talk back to the DI, you could get a weekend pass to go home...
Weird shit that.
Yeah, I had a similar experience with a judge. I got caught up in a little issue with a couple of High School buddies, and a judge said to me..." It's a good thing you are enlisting in the military, son, or you would be spending time in my jail!"
Had done the "Delayed Enlistment" thing my senior year. So, there's that.
I'd live, at least, 85% of my A.F. career all over again. Got to fly around, see some great places, and some shit-hole places. Experienced the same as you. Much simpler, easier, fun, times, that's for sure. Mac(y)(y)

Reactions: TACC and NoDopes