• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What do you do with a child like that? You can't hurt him or kill him, no matter how much he deserves it. Send him to detention? That may only make him worse. As a father of 4 with 3 boys, I wouldn't know what to do.

I guess the parents needed to do something long before it got to this level.
Me and my kids have an understanding. They know who the boss is! Never had much of an issue. If I saw one creeping up, I squashed it! They also know what I’m capable of!

Fix that. There isn’t any reason your kids couldn’t be as respectful as you were. Mine are. They have no choice.
I know you are wonderful.

Your turds arrange themselves into marching soldiers and salute as you flush….after all you are your own President, army, judiciary, police force and jury.

I know you are wonderful.

Your turds arrange themselves into marching soldiers and salute as you flush….after all you are your own President, army, judiciary, police force and jury.
I’m my children's father and taught them to be respectful and correct them when they weren’t. You can do that too and I did nothing more than reassure you. I did not blast your parenting skills but you decided to post this smart ass comment. Figures coming from a statist such as yourself. Why would I expect any better.

They should sell it to Chyna.. Mississippi Mud....Black gold...
iu

Texas T.......

Reactions: Thorny
"two people mentioned in the study had their corneal transplant rejected post-covid vaccine despite having the surgery more than 20 years ago."

"two people mentioned in the study had their corneal transplant rejected post-covid vaccine despite having the surgery more than 20 years ago."

I was told I would be removed from the Kidney Transplant List if I didn't get the clotshot. So far, I'm still on the list and I didn't get the shot. Hopefully it all still good.

Any child that got to that point had bad parenting to begin with.
Any child that did that deserves to have the ever living shit beat out of him.
While this is the correct route of parents back in the day (when we had less problems with kids); parent will end up in jail as soon as the kid gets off the phone with Child Protective Services.
the good news is, after you get a felony, and they take away your right to own a gun, the kid will be placed in a foster home, and you will have the privilege of paying for it.

What do you do with a child like that? You can't hurt him or kill him, no matter how much he deserves it. Send him to detention? That may only make him worse. As a father of 4 with 3 boys, I wouldn't know what to do.

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 7.05.12 PM.png

Too late

Fucking DeSantis... kicks em right into Martha's Vineyards... :LOL:

Why stop with 2 planes.... ? Keep sending them!
How about loading them on a plane and crashing that bitch out at sea. How about shooting these invaders while crossing the river in texas so they can float away. What they are doing is helping the last leg of the invasion. Do not be fooled.

I somehow doubt this story.

I have a friend that works for NEJM and she is under a vaccine mandate even though she works from home.

funny how those bloke dates happen to those that have worked from home since before the plandemic.

have many friends who have been working from home because their role doesnt really need them in an office, and due to having young children they need to cater for, yet theyre still required to bend over and take it up the ass.

i kept telling people that interest rates were cheap, not today, and they had to bend over to keep their mc'mansion loan. cant wait for things to crash. as we've been saying, no refunds. no one stuck together in the workplace, and karma is a bitch when she comes knocking.

about the story, there really isnt a media that has told 100% of the truth. they pick and choose what they deem to be the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
While this is the correct route of parents back in the day (when we had less problems with kids); parent will end up in jail as soon as the kid gets off the phone with Child Protective Services.
the good news is, after you get a felony, and they take away your right to own a gun, the kid will be placed in a foster home, and you will have the privilege of paying for it.
Not entirely correct depending on the jusrisdiction.
When I was a deputy we had a mom bring in her 8yo asking what we could do with him. She said he cussed her out, and eventually hit her. Our chief deputy asked her if she didn't own a belt. She replied she'd get arrested for spanking her kid. Chief said BS as long as it's between the back of the knees and waist and you don't bruise him or make him bleed it isn't child abuse. In fact there's a belt hanging on the coat rack in my office and you're free to use both. Kids eyes got as big as saucers as she took him into the office.
Never had any problems from that kid since.

Last edited:

Bitch ho raises a heathen child then acts surprised it acts the heathen ?

All that damage would take a grown man a serious 8-12 hours to pull off, a 12 year old would take much longer to do that.
Quite obvious the 12 year old was left at home by himself for far too long and it was probably a common, if not daily, happening.

It isn't the kids fault, every single bit of that is square on the shitty parents shoulders.

that kid has obviously mental issues and i somehow doubt he will fit into a normal society. he is beyond repair, somethings remain broken no matter what approach is taken to try and mend him.

Any child that got to that point had bad parenting to begin with.
Any child that did that deserves to have the ever living shit beat out of him.

agree with the first part, second part does nothing to fix him or the amount of damage he caused. hes a lost cause from what i see.

If he'd ever had the shit beat out of him before that, it wouldn't have happened.

would of solved nothing. raising kids is like raising a puppy. both dont know right from wrong from a young age. its our job to teach them, not with smacks but with words and how we say those word, tone.

my one and only daughter knows when im angry/upset with her just from the tone of my voice. the last time she got smacked on the bum or the back of the legs was before she started kindy. my wife on the other hand is a totally different creature. when our daughter acted up, my wife literally lost her shit and had me deal with it. myself being raised by europeans who didnt know better when it came to discipline me, they only knew they smacks and yelling, rarely was there anything explanation as to what i did wrong.

a drill with a new 13mm-1/2 inch drill bit will find out if there is anything between those ears. gotta suck to be anyone close to her/him/it/fuckwit

Not if that person close to her and have to deal with her bullshit is pragmatic and have no fucks to give. People like that deliberately case out people that they want to be around. People who they are certain are meek, defenseless, and are scared of them. It triggers their power trips into overdrive. They do not associate with people who are "unreadable", because they are afraid of what these kinds of people might do to them. For example, they may try to get a dose of bullying dopamine by belittling and intimidating someone and that other person merely responds with "okay", or "interesting", with a completely flat tone.

Narcissist: "Hey I heard your mother died last week. I was literally doing bets with my friends to see when that would happen. Now you got no one to even send you a birthday greeting every year, haha"...

The target of that statement: "I know". Flat. Emotionless. No beat skipped.

Now that narcissist is going to be really unnerved deep inside. They know that the person did not give a fuck about their statement at all and underneath that robotic tone is pure suppressed hostility. However, they cannot find anything to justify their fears though. No actual threats were issued back. But deep inside, they know that this person can very well be waiting for them around a bathroom stall later with an ice pick. Or not. "Oh shit, I left some Thai takeout in my unlocked car for an hour and that person probably knew too. Could he/she have poisoned it? I spent my last 6 dollars on the food and I am starving. Now should I throw it all away? Or take the risk that it may be my last meal?"...... This is how a narcissist is driven crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee Kay
would of solved nothing. raising kids is like raising a puppy. both dont know right from wrong from a young age. its our job to teach them, not with smacks but with words and how we say those word, tone.

my one and only daughter knows when im angry/upset with her just from the tone of my voice. the last time she got smacked on the bum or the back of the legs was before she started kindy. my wife on the other hand is a totally different creature. when our daughter acted up, my wife literally lost her shit and had me deal with it. myself being raised by europeans who didnt know better when it came to discipline me, they only knew they smacks and yelling, rarely was there anything explanation as to what i did wrong.

In most cases I'd agree.

But this POS kid knew what he was doing when he was doing it... he sure af knew right from wrong and yet with pure malicious premeditated intent --as it was far from just a burst of rage, he did a methodical take down of everything he could. Clearly violence is what he understands.

In most cases I'd agree.

But this POS kid knew what he was doing when he was doing it... he sure af knew right from wrong and yet with pure malicious premeditated intent --as it was far from just a burst of rage, he did a methodical take down of everything he could. Clearly violence is what he understands.

i'd wager a bet that autism played a part in his behavior, i know, my nephew who has been diagnosed with autism, and i suspect his half sister would have it also, are a handful to deal with at the best of times. autistic kids mostly want to be left to their own devices or they crack the shits.

normal kids would by that age should know right from wrong if their parents spent the time to teach them and not rely on the rubbish education system to teach kids anything other than how to be a piece of shit.

Suggest reading further down that twitter post, the video has been posted before claiming it was an ex-husband. There is a gofundme and a clearly filtered pic of the "mother". The whole thing smacks of a giant scam.

Can I express how comletely gob smacked surprised I am?

Faggots of a feather fag together...
Something like that

The poster made a correction on her Twitter page saying he was 15 yr old and off his meds .

So her solution to parenting was to drug him .
There's your problem !

10 bucks says single mother. No father in that house.

And from counting all the children , a broodmare to top it off .

Can I express how comletely gob smacked surprised I am?

Faggots of a feather fag together...
Something like that

Double edged sword. A percentage of fibbies are getting redpilled too. Some not too quietly and they get referred to mandatory "therapy" by their bosses. Others would be quietly learning and adapting themselves to deal with the new normal.

That is why quality and articulate posts on forums are very important. Somebody out there might not be sleeping too soundly, and just a bit of well written logic hitting the right emotional centers will fully wake them up.

The poster made a correction on her Twitter page saying he was 15 yr old and off his meds .

So her solution to parenting was to drug him .
There's your problem !

And from counting all the children , a broodmare to top it off .
Keep going down the page, the story changes even more.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
I somehow doubt this story.

I have a friend that works for NEJM and she is under a vaccine mandate even though she works from home.

The fact that she is under vaccine mandate doesn't negate a study that infers something negative about the vaccine; its a good thing that these papers are getting published. Undoing mandates is going to be hard for any company over 100 that receives federal funding; regardless of what SCOTUS said (private companies receiving no federal money have it easier in this regard). Any publishing at that level is VERY political; to be considered the topic and study must be very relevant and/or survive at least three, usually more, critical "peer" reviews but who the authors are can make all the difference. After NEJM and Lancet both picking/choosing originally what they publish along Fauci/CDC/NIH rules, its refreshing to see what might be a little more honesty and "science". I can honestly say I was shocked by what happened to medical science and clinical practice the past 2 years, and glad not to have been part of it at the time. Don't expect it to trickle down readily to clinical practice though, as long as doctors are stilling threatened by medical boards and/or their employers. I'm struggling with one of my own doctors who puts his licensing status about the care of a patient of 19 years.