• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

NICE,....

1663285287820.png

True, but there are times when the steps to this kind of thing are not "baby steps" but giant leaps.

There are still "military schools". My son almost ended up going to one. They are expensive as all hell.

That would work except for the expense. Can a parent sign up their child for US military service?

Ya know, I get a little tired of seeing posts like this. We seem to be angry about how things have gone and we keep saying, "Just Wait". Well, how long are you prepared to let the Demwits take over this country? How much longer are we going to let elections be stolen? How much longer are we going to allow Antifa and BLM riot and destroy our country one city at a time.

HOW LONG?

Can I express how comletely gob smacked surprised I am?

Faggots of a feather fag together...
Something like that

Facebook holds partial responsibility for organizing the Arab Spring, Euromadian, Covid, 2020 riots across the US.

They know exactly what they are doing. Definitely actively supporting or suppressing information they deem worthy!

Reactions: gigamortis
Ya know, I get a little tired of seeing posts like this. We seem to be angry about how things have gone and we keep saying, "Just Wait". Well, how long are you prepared to let the Demwits take over this country? How much longer are we going to let elections be stolen? How much longer are we going to allow Antifa and BLM riot and destroy our country one city at a time.

HOW LONG?
John Holmes long…….

She did not seem all that concerned about it when she voted on this bill. In fact, she avoided me (my perception) at a local fund raiser when I specifically requested an audience with her by a mutual acquaintence accompanying her at the event. An email received from her to me:

Dear Mr. GUN NUT in IA

Thank you for contacting me about our kids’ safety, legislation being considered by the Senate, and the Second Amendment. It is important for me to hear from folks in Iowa on policy matters such as this.

I am deeply saddened by the news of tragic events that occur across our country at the hands of horrific murderers and criminals, and my thoughts and prayers continue to be with the friends and families of the victims of these tragedies. The recent murders in Uvalde, Texas, Buffalo, New York, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, are heartbreaking and unconscionable. It remains important that we, as a country, review all of the surrounding evidence and specific factors that lead to these tragedies.

As a lifelong supporter of the Second Amendment, a proud gun owner, and a combat veteran, I’m adamantly opposed to any infringement on our constitutional rights. I carefully review any proposals put forward in the Senate and I believe that much of our efforts to prevent future tragedies need to focus on enforcing current gun laws, community engagement, and advancing mental health treatment – not on restrictions to law-abiding citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, led by Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas), does not take away the rights of any law-abiding American. This bill addresses the specific problems that have led to horrific tragedies, including a need for additional mental health and school safety resources. This legislation provides needed investment for mental health care and necessary resources for school safety. It has no new restrictions, bans, waiting periods, or mandates for law-abiding gun owners. In addition, it requires states to provide additional due process protections, beyond what is already required, before impacting any individual who is at risk to themselves or others. I believe this is the best way to keep our kids safe and provide needed mental health resources, while also safeguarding Second Amendment rights for law abiding citizens.

Every American wants to keep our kids and our schools safe and provide folks access to mental health treatment, and this proposal helps do that without placing new restrictions on law-abiding gun owners. I have been disgusted by the radical Left’s longstanding attempts to exploit horrific tragedies to pursue their partisan agenda, pushing a false narrative that the only way to stop murderers is to infringe on law-abiding citizens’ rights. They are wrong, and this bill shows that.

Please know that I will continue to keep your views in mind as this issue is considered by the Senate in the future. Feel free to contact my office with any further information, as I always enjoy hearing from Iowans.

Sincerely,

Joni K. Ernst
United States Senator

People who voted Crenshaw made a huge mistake.
Name one who is any different. It can’t be done.

Any man that believes in the system at this point is either a fool or he benefits from the crimes and attocities committed against those forced to endure it and is complicit. It’s an either or.

Reactions: gigamortis
She did not seem all that concerned about it when she voted on this bill. In fact, she avoided me (my perception) at a local fund raiser when I specifically requested an audience with her by a mutual acquaintence accompanying her at the event. An email received from her to me:

Dear Mr. GUN NUT in IA

Thank you for contacting me about our kids’ safety, legislation being considered by the Senate, and the Second Amendment. It is important for me to hear from folks in Iowa on policy matters such as this.

I am deeply saddened by the news of tragic events that occur across our country at the hands of horrific murderers and criminals, and my thoughts and prayers continue to be with the friends and families of the victims of these tragedies. The recent murders in Uvalde, Texas, Buffalo, New York, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, are heartbreaking and unconscionable. It remains important that we, as a country, review all of the surrounding evidence and specific factors that lead to these tragedies.

As a lifelong supporter of the Second Amendment, a proud gun owner, and a combat veteran, I’m adamantly opposed to any infringement on our constitutional rights. I carefully review any proposals put forward in the Senate and I believe that much of our efforts to prevent future tragedies need to focus on enforcing current gun laws, community engagement, and advancing mental health treatment – not on restrictions to law-abiding citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, led by Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas), does not take away the rights of any law-abiding American. This bill addresses the specific problems that have led to horrific tragedies, including a need for additional mental health and school safety resources. This legislation provides needed investment for mental health care and necessary resources for school safety. It has no new restrictions, bans, waiting periods, or mandates for law-abiding gun owners. In addition, it requires states to provide additional due process protections, beyond what is already required, before impacting any individual who is at risk to themselves or others. I believe this is the best way to keep our kids safe and provide needed mental health resources, while also safeguarding Second Amendment rights for law abiding citizens.

Every American wants to keep our kids and our schools safe and provide folks access to mental health treatment, and this proposal helps do that without placing new restrictions on law-abiding gun owners. I have been disgusted by the radical Left’s longstanding attempts to exploit horrific tragedies to pursue their partisan agenda, pushing a false narrative that the only way to stop murderers is to infringe on law-abiding citizens’ rights. They are wrong, and this bill shows that.

Please know that I will continue to keep your views in mind as this issue is considered by the Senate in the future. Feel free to contact my office with any further information, as I always enjoy hearing from Iowans.

Sincerely,

Joni K. Ernst
United States Senator
A hundred thousand people got that same email. You don’t matter. None of us do. Imagine if we all decided to feel and act the same way towards them as they do us. We win. As long as we believe they matter, we lose.

While this is the correct route of parents back in the day (when we had less problems with kids); parent will end up in jail as soon as the kid gets off the phone with Child Protective Services.
the good news is, after you get a felony, and they take away your right to own a gun, the kid will be placed in a foster home, and you will have the privilege of paying for it.
Did you miss the part about the kid having his phone taken away?

Did you miss the part about the kid having his phone taken away?
DID YOU MISS THE PART THAT I WAS REPLYING TO ----------
"Any child that did that deserves to have the ever living shit beat out of him."
I'm going out on a limb here; you didn't read what I was replying to...
Did you do some research and find out the kid was 15 NOT 12...
and the parent of the year opened a Go Fund Me?

Last edited:
DID YOU MISS THE PART THAT I WAS REPLYING TO ----------
"Any child that did that deserves to have the ever living shit beat out of him."
I'm going out on a limb here; you didn't read what I was replying to...
Did you do some research and find out the kid was 15 NOT 12...
and the parent of the year opened a Go Fund Me?
Simmer down Francis, it’s way too late to be that pissed on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: johnnycat
TGIF y’all 🍻
Time to take my pre run dump , good time to dedicate it to Xidens’ press ho ,
Ms Karine Jean-Pierre , the ultimate “yes girl” , is todays 💩 turd of the day.
This lil nappy headed Lesbo , talks more but says less than any PS , almost as bad as Jen “ Red on the Head like a Dick on a Dog “ Psaki.
This ebony Piece of Shit is cute as a bug , but must be beyond stupid to say the things she says , then comes off like she knows WTF is actually going on ? Only way to shut her up would be to stick a dick in her mouth and tell her to shut the fuck up. We know she likes to eat the hairy taco , but I figure she talks even when doing the ol lickity split 😝 For all the shit you spew daily , this shits for and on you KJ-P💩
Hope she chokes on pubes someday , but until then , Fuck You Cunt 🖕🏼

HOW LONG?
Do you think it is kickoff time? I don't think people are nearly uncomfortable enough. The retirees will be the first canary in the coal mine. People on fixed incomes with little ability to adapt. Their calls for help will likely fall on deaf ears.

People still earning are picking up side hustles, adding second jobs, or have the ability to dial their spending down. They already increased welfare to try and compensate, but at some point they won't be able to keep up. People are being squeezed without a doubt. When they struggle to pay rent, food costs, and entertainment the ball will get rolling.

I haven't seen grocery store robberies kicking into high gear yet, but I expect it to expand beyond the lefty enclaves. When that kind of thing spreads to middle America I think we will be close to a breaking point.

Last edited:
The newspapers and radio stations worked with Josef Goebbels to stop the spread of disinformation. How did that work out for them?

EDIT: I should have asked, how did that work out for Germany?

How did that work out for Germany?

How was it working for them before the shooting started? Just fine, they built fantastic roads, put the country back to work during a depression, built new stadiums hosted the olympics and came up with cutting edge tech.

WWII started by accident. "The west" was not suppose to go to war over Poland, why would they. Rineland, nothing, Austria, nothing sudetenland, nothing, the rest of czechoslovaka, nothing. If we want to talk about Italy as well, Ethiopia with poison gas dropped from planes, nothing. Why would they do it over Poland?

I think you need to re think that argument, germany was in a better place (if you catch what I am trying to say) then the rest of the world. And they had the Commies on their side during the invasion of Poland, if "the west" went to war over the invasion of Poland, why did they not go to war against the USSR?

How did that work out for Germany?

How was it working for them before the shooting started? Just fine, they built fantastic roads, put the country back to work during a depression, built new stadiums hosted the olympics and came up with cutting edge tech.

WWII started by accident. "The west" was not suppose to go to war over Poland, why would they. Rineland, nothing, Austria, nothing sudetenland, nothing, the rest of czechoslovaka, nothing. If we want to talk about Italy as well, Ethiopia with poison gas dropped from planes, nothing. Why would they do it over Poland?

I think you need to re think that argument, germany was in a better place (if you catch what I am trying to say) then the rest of the world. And they had the Commies on their side during the invasion of Poland, if "the west" went to war over the invasion of Poland, why did they not go to war against the USSR?

Excellent points. However, Poland wasn't doing anything to them in the first place. Hitler and Goebbels spewed out anti-Polish and anti-Jewish propaganda.

If the Nazis had not squashed the opposition in the press, radio, movies and other speech making then maybe WW2 probably would not have started.

Perhaps my premise may be a little too simplistic. On the other hand, as early as 1940 some of Hitler's best Generals realized he was a madman but by then it was too late to do anything about him.

Sophie Scholl and others like her were punished and executed for trying to educate the German public. In the end, the practice of eradicating people who didn't think, act or speak like the Nazis bit them in the ass.

We are too smug in thinking that the same thing cannot happen here. Except for communists and Jews, the conservatives and Christians are targeted in this country. They won't call themselves Nazis but the democrats act just like them.