• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

NaR5Moeu7JKH.jpeg

THIS is what happens when education standard are dropped to pander to ethnic groups. They keep getting dumber and dumber and put less and less effort into getting an education. This is one of the reasons some people have pushed back against the relaxation of educational requirement.

The benefit of school choice is allowing those POC with academic interests to achieve to pursue them in a path to excel. Can't imagine being a kid wanting o earn and being stuck in an urban SD.

Reactions: Mwalex
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
  • Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
Love me some Ayn Rand. I need to read her essays again. Always good to have a tune-up class.

Ayn had a gift for detailing her political views in these lengthy monologues of her fictional characters seamlessly.

The last one re: Germany was allegedly fake, and was some type of role-play-war-gaming.

Is this one for real?

A least from what I read, they are making it sound like they are conserving resources for those tin the population that need it the most, as opposed to acknowledging any harm or alterations of risk vs. benefit ratio that would make the vaccine unfavorable.

A least from what I read, they are making it sound like they are conserving resources for those tin the population that need it the most, as opposed to acknowledging any harm or alterations of risk vs. benefit ratio that would make the vaccine unfavorable.

Damn, think of the money the makers are losing out on by not having enough supply....

What do you do with a child like that? You can't hurt him or kill him, no matter how much he deserves it. Send him to detention? That may only make him worse. As a father of 4 with 3 boys, I wouldn't know what to do.

I guess the parents needed to do something long before it got to this level.
The parents have fostered that behavior for 12 years. There is no easy way to correct this (if it can be corrected at all). I bet when the kid was doing this to other people they would deny it and say "not my child." They'll probably call the police and expect them to fix it in 15 minutes.

Looks like Alex Stein, the guy who goes to those town and school meetings and pretends to be someone ridiculous, really got under the skin of Dan Crenshaw the other day.

Dan Crenshaw posts a video of the encounter, cutting out where he tries to grab the phone from Alex, and then gets roasted in his own comment section.

Crenshaw's post for the comments

Whole video

People who voted Crenshaw made a huge mistake.