• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Lost a day this week , thought yesterday was Thursday 🤔 ….hope I’m not forgetting shit like Xiden or his nappy haired fluffer with the French name.

SOoooo todays (Thursday) Pre Run Dump is dedicated to Lindsay Graham 💩…he put the R in RINO. That piece of Shit is as wishy washy as a laundry mat full of Whirlpools.
Look you right in the eyes and lies roll off his tongue faster than raw oysters.
So for his back stabbing ways , and since I ate Indian last night , these curry spiced turds go to and for you Lindsey 💩 a true piece of human feces !
And while I wipe my asshole ….. fuck you asshole 🖕🏼

illegals should be put up automatically at every dumbocrats house thats getting paid by the taxpayer

Naushon Island is owned by the Forbes family.

As in John Forbes Kerry.

It's exclusive no one gets on unless they are a Forbes.

It's also titled as a farm so it gets tax free status of course. Strange while all other farms in MA are being attacked....not Naushon Island.

Load Naushon with farm workers.

As in John Forbes Kerry.

It's also titled as a farm so it gets tax free status of course. Strange while all other farms in MA are being attacked....not Naushon Island.

is that place on the hit list when shtf?

"The FBI raided the Babylon Bee's headquarters this morning and took both of our jokes. They even confiscated a draft of an unfinished third joke that hadn't yet harmed anyone."

photo_2022-09-15_08-11-14.jpg

No refunds

It probably won't be too long before the democrats in the sanctuary cites and democrat run states start proposing unrestricted free-fire zones on the southern border to check the invading hordes.

Looks like Alex Stein, the guy who goes to those town and school meetings and pretends to be someone ridiculous, really got under the skin of Dan Crenshaw the other day.

Dan Crenshaw posts a video of the encounter, cutting out where he tries to grab the phone from Alex, and then gets roasted in his own comment section.

Crenshaw's post for the comments

Whole video

What do you do with a child like that? You can't hurt him or kill him, no matter how much he deserves it. Send him to detention? That may only make him worse. As a father of 4 with 3 boys, I wouldn't know what to do.

I guess the parents needed to do something long before it got to this level.

True, but there are times when the steps to this kind of thing are not "baby steps" but giant leaps.

There are still "military schools". My son almost ended up going to one. They are expensive as all hell.

Not entirely correct depending on the jusrisdiction.
When I was a deputy we had a mom bring in her 8yo asking what we could do with him. She said he cussed her out, and eventually hit her. Our chief deputy asked her if she didn't own a belt. She replied she'd get arrested for spanking her kid. Chief said BS as long as it's between the back of the knees and waist and you don't bruise him or make him bleed it isn't child abuse. In fact there's a belt hanging on the coat rack in my office and you're free to use both. Kids eyes got as big as saucers as she took him into the office.
Never had any problems from that kid since.

How long ago was that? I can assure you that is not correct anywhere in MO.

Bugs have been used to make food dye fir a long time. See the parentheses after {color}. Nothing new here.

• Angry
Reactions: Longshot231
Fucking DeSantis... kicks em right into Martha's Vineyards... :LOL:

Why stop with 2 planes.... ? Keep sending them!
Saw this last night and I was on the phone talking and I was laughing out loud for at least 2 minutes...ULTIMATE move!!! Needs to follow up with a few trips to Nantucket.

Bitch ho raises a heathen child then acts surprised it acts the heathen ?

All that damage would take a grown man a serious 8-12 hours to pull off, a 12 year old would take much longer to do that.
Quite obvious the 12 year old was left at home by himself for far too long and it was probably a common, if not daily, happening.

It isn't the kids fault, every single bit of that is square on the shitty parents shoulders.
I suspect that the dad is not around much, if at all.

Still keeping same day registration though

THIS is what happens when education standard are dropped to pander to ethnic groups. They keep getting dumber and dumber and put less and less effort into getting an education. This is one of the reasons some people have pushed back against the relaxation of educational requirement.

As in John Forbes Kerry.

Not seeing an airstrip. Looks like they have a post apocalyptic solar array though.
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 8.20.51 AM.png

Reactions: pmclaine