• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-09-19_18-49-54.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: OldSalty2
If this fucks up my bird hunting trip... I'm going to be pissed!

Sirhr
I'm right there with ya, brother. Bucket list hunt w/ my wife for Canadian Honkers in Alberta. Leave out on the 27th. $5K fee already paid in full. I have a duck club in No. Ca. and wifey won't even stay in the cabin (spiders & mice) let alone get in the duck blind w/ me. I nearly fell over when she agreed to this hunt. She wants to get a Canada goose too, says she. Go figger. Somebody fucks this up, I'm gonna be more than pissed.

So tell us, what sacrifices did you make to remain a pureblood? Did you lose your job? Did you have to relocate your family? Do tell…
My g/f's company wants to send her to Europe where the company's headquarters are located to get more training as part of her job but she'd have to have the shot. She's as adamant against the jab as I am and said no f'g way.

Not sure how this is going to play out.

If true... this would be just sooooo fucked up. Beyond, beyond, beyond fucked up.

But I wouldn't be surprised one iota

I saw that earlier. F'g gross.

This reads like some bad, grade D horror flic.

My g/f's company wants to send her to Europe where the company's headquarters are located to get more training as part of her job but she'd have to have the shot. She's as adamant against the jab as I am and said no f'g way.

Forge a vax card?

Forge a vax card?

Most businesses can’t hire right now and if they get someone interested that person wants to work from home.

How important is she to “day to day”operations? Hopefully she has some leverage.

Either way the answer is “Eat a dick”.

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag_zps135c809e1.gif

No means no. Period. If they insist, she leaves the company. No compromises. And no minds will be changed. Gaslighting and manipulation shuts down immediately when you let them see that you ALREADY drawn your lines.

Most businesses can’t hire right now and if they get someone interested that person wants to work from home.

How important is she to “day to day”operations? Hopefully she has some leverage.

Either way the answer is “Eat a dick”.
We'll see. She's in a seminar in Houston right now. I'm sure I'll get an earful when she gets back.

This is starting to sound like the End times scenario the paranoid schizophrenic range owner was talking about in the 80's where unchipped purebloods would be living off the grid and hunted by the government to be put in FEMA camps.

Hmmm, it seems like this actually happened somewhere in Europe a few short decades ago.

DeSantis found the government's Northeastern Area 51 , No Admittance. They must really hate Mexican's there to remove them that fast, can't believe they allowed Obama to stay.

Shows it comes down money.

Russia would have eventually crushed Germany.

Old loser will be in here to call me a commie.

Our biggest help to Russia was keeping Japan occupied.

Our biggest help to russia are thousands of tons of supplies, from gas to socks.

The country would have folded just like they are currently folding with out the US keeping them supplied.

Covid has taught me that very few men have a backbone. It totally killed the relationship with my parents and immediate family. I quit my job and kept living life "business as usual". I was told that I was going to kill everyone and that I was the world biggest A-hole. I saw the scam for what it was immediately and after Whitmer banned life saving drugs, my contempt has grown for the Democrats.

Fast forward almost 3 years and I'm a much stronger man and have an incredible bond with my wife and son. I'm back at my old employer with a 30% pay increase and a higher title. To most people I am someone you want in your corner as I will give the shirt off my back. If you're woke though, I can be highly unprofessional. Ha

Our Government will tell you that people are much better today than when the country was founded, but I'm here to tell you otherwise. Evil still exists and it exists in the same percentage of the population. I saw straight up Nazi shit unfold. Local business owners arrested. Kids were out of school for almost 2 years and the current public education system is fucked.

It doesn't matter if you took the jab or not, it matters how you treated those people who didn't. Though I lost my Parents to Liberalism, I'm a much stronger person and sleep like a baby at night, knowing that my wife and son weren't brainwashed.

Our biggest help to russia are thousands of tons of supplies, from gas to socks.

The country would have folded just like they are currently folding with out the US keeping them supplied.
Try millions of tons:

Even before the United States entered World War II in December 1941, America sent arms and equipment to the Soviet Union to help it defeat the Nazi invasion. Totaling $11.3 billion, or $180 billion in today’s currency, the Lend-Lease Act of the United States supplied needed goods to the Soviet Union from 1941 to 1945 in support of what Stalin described to Roosevelt as the “enormous and difficult fight against the common enemy — bloodthirsty Hitlerism.”

• 400,000 jeeps & trucks
  • 14,000 airplanes
  • 8,000 tractors
  • 13,000 tanks
  • 1.5 million blankets
  • 15 million pairs of army boots
  • 107,000 tons of cotton
  • 2.7 million tons of petrol products
  • 4.5 million tons of food

Yep they got lots of Airacobras. Those pilots had the biggest shaft between their legs until the A10.

It helped while the hordes came west.

They loved that plane, great low level attack aircraft. IIRC they got some with 2x 30's in the nose 2x 50's in the wing, above the 37 in the nose......I think it was a 37 and I am too lazy to look it up.

Reactions: pmclaine
Covid has taught me that very few men have a backbone. It totally killed the relationship with my parents and immediate family. I quit my job and kept living life "business as usual". I was told that I was going to kill everyone and that I was the world biggest A-hole. I saw the scam for what it was immediately and after Whitmer banned life saving drugs, my contempt has grown for the Democrats.

Fast forward almost 3 years and I'm a much stronger man and have an incredible bond with my wife and son. I'm back at my old employer with a 30% pay increase and a higher title. To most people I am someone you want in your corner as I will give the shirt off my back. If you're woke though, I can be highly unprofessional. Ha

Our Government will tell you that people are much better today than when the country was founded, but I'm here to tell you otherwise. Evil still exists and it exists in the same percentage of the population. I saw straight up Nazi shit unfold. Local business owners arrested. Kids were out of school for almost 2 years and the current public education system is fucked.

It doesn't matter if you took the jab or not, it matters how you treated those people who didn't. Though I lost my Parents to Liberalism, I'm a much stronger person and sleep like a baby at night, knowing that my wife and son weren't brainwashed.

The proper response(s) to any leftist attempts at guilt-tripping or shaming:

"Here is the parking lot where I park my fucks, and as you can see, they are all stolen or on cinderblocks"...

"Listen... Even if I had a functional sense of (shame/guilt/whatever they accuse you of not having), I'd use it for all the wrong reasons just to spite you"...

"Interesting. How much am I being paid to care?"

To a degree this is the finalization of the Silk Road and a constant trade route from China to Russia via Iran. They are going to attempt to challenge the dollar. The fact that India is in there is worrisome.

The proper response(s) to any leftist attempts at guilt-tripping or shaming:

"Here is the parking lot where I park my fucks, and as you can see, they are all stolen or on cinderblocks"...

"Listen... Even if I had a functional sense of (shame/guilt/whatever they accuse you of not having), I'd use it for all the wrong reasons just to spite you"...

"Interesting. How much am I being paid to care?"

I’m vaccinated AF.
Well I’m only a little vaccinated myself. I was referring to the Lion of Snipershide regarding sacrifices for pureblood status, which I can only imagine are zero.

This is why it needs to be burned to the ground. There is no reforming a bureaucracy as corrupt and evil as the one that exists and thinks nothing at all about violating the rights of the governed. They have completely forgotten why we instituted government in the first place, and you cannot reform or rebuild something that is rotten to it's very core.

Well I’m only a little vaccinated myself. I was referring to the Lion of Snipershide regarding sacrifices for pureblood status, which I can only imagine are zero.
So you want to start this again you little cunt. You are not a little vaccinated you lying piece of shit, either you are or you are not.

Here is my story with the vaxx so pay attention "Doctor": I work for a small company with older owners with one being ultra liberal and one being conservative. Both owners got the shots and had an internal discussion about making shots mandatory. I started doing my research on the virus and shots (something that @cast1 is incapable of doing). When finished I told my boss that I would not take any injections and would live with the consequences personally and professionally, see how that works @cast1, you fucking pussy. The owners backed off the mandate and afterwards some people got shots and some didn't, and all of us have had the virus.

I find it funny was some little cunt that rolled over and took the shot like a bitch wants to questions someone's sacrifices or decisions when it came to the shots. You made no sacrifice except regret. God damn, grow up and be a man at some point in your sad little life.

Now bitch boy feel free to ask me direct if you have questions.

Last edited: