PortaJohn

Mwalex

Private
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Very well said. I took it as soon as it came out in February 2021. I’m an OG vaccine survivor.

My greatest wish is that if I get deaded by the vaccine, the news somehow makes it here and someone posts “No refunds”.

Until then I’ll be living the best life banging skanks, building furniture, wandering around enjoying each day, and wishing a mother fucker would.
    So, you took the injections as soon as they came out?

Bigfatcock

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jan 12, 2019
    So, you took the injections as soon as they came out?
    Sho’ did. Wasn’t mandatory, and was still Trumps evil vaccine. At this point in the scamdemic, republicans were the vaccine thugs. They didn’t become saviors of people’s choice until dems and Joe and the ho latched onto it to virture signal.

I still get up and run 4 miles every morning and work out, smoke like a freight train, eat what I want, and bang women of low character.

FA96A8EF-6793-4ACF-8763-03AA295AB5E0.gif

Reactions: Bender

cast1

Polyhobbyism sufferer
    Minuteman
    Nov 23, 2011
    After looking at data did you talk people out of getting vaxxed or int getting vaxxed?
    So you post links without reading them and reply to posts without reading them either….

Made my mistake in august of 21.

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Sho’ did. Wasn’t mandatory, and was still Trumps evil vaccine. At this point in the scamdemic, republicans were the vaccine thugs. They didn’t become saviors of people’s choice until dems and Joe and the ho latched onto it to virture signal.

I still get up and run 4 miles every morning and work out, smoke like a freight train, eat what I want, and bang women of low character.

View attachment 7959119
    Did you research the shots be fore taking them?

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    So you post links without reading them and reply to posts without reading them either….
    Since you are too much of a cunt to simply answer the question I would guess you did suggest that people get the shots, correct?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020

View attachment 7959119
    *cough BFC, thats not a woman of low character. *cough

It's the shot. You can blame it on the shot.

lariat

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    When is the last time you changed your point of view on a political topic?
    Is it really required in this instance? He is talking about people that are antithetical to his views. Why does he have to change? Why don’t the others have to change? Why can’t everyone go to their own corner and leave everyone alone? Why does everyone have to bring their derangement out of their closet for everyone to feel?

Bigfatcock

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jan 12, 2019
    So you took an experimental shot based on mRNA based on someone’s word?
    Sho’ did! Now say the impolite things you’re leading into and get it off of your chest. It’ll make you feel better.

I still lol about the good old days of the mandatory, then voluntary, then paused, then mandatory angain anthrax series. That was fun.

You see, a man makes his choices in life. Then he lives with them, and goes on about his day. I hold no ill will towards people who did not get vaccinated. I actually hold them in high esteem. I do however hold ill will towards those who forced people to take the vaccine.

Bender

Known Troll
    Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Obama and the Globalist's plan is working at full capacity to destroy America and they have all the floodgates open at the border. Biden is just their disposable dunce, no. 1 useful idiot, to take the heat.
    Obama isn’t the brains behind this. He is a complete moron himself. This is much much bigger. Much much older.

cast1

Polyhobbyism sufferer
    Minuteman
    Nov 23, 2011
    Since you are too much of a cunt to simply answer the question I would guess you did suggest that people get the shots, correct?
    Well you could call me that, or you could just read….

“So, I admit, I did it out of fear. It was a mistake and I wish I could go back and undo it, and will have to accept the ramifications of my decision. I tell people I made a mistake and not to do it.”

You almost had me there.

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Sho’ did! Now say the impolite things you’re leading into and get it off of your chest. It’ll make you feel better.

I still lol about the good old days of the mandatory, then voluntary, then paused, then mandatory angain anthrax series. That was fun.

You see, a man makes his choices in life. Then he lives with them, and goes on about his day. I hold no ill will towards people who did not get vaccinated. I actually hold them in high esteem. I do however hold ill will towards those who forced people to take the vaccine.
    I am not going to say anything impolite because you own your actions. I just wanted to make sure I fully understood what you were saying.

Bender

Known Troll
    Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.

This plan was made to destroy and sow distrust. I feel sad for those who truly believed their doctors and media. Not everyone was as awake as they are now.

That being said, those who continue to get sick and continue to get vaxed with zeal, and those who wanted to harm others, have them lose their job, children, life all because they were reluctant because they knew something wasn’t right? Fuck them

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Well you could call me that, or you could just read….

“So, I admit, I did it out of fear. It was a mistake and I wish I could go back and undo it, and will have to accept the ramifications of my decision. I tell people I made a mistake and not to do it.”

You almost had me there.
    You still have not answered my question - did you tell people to get the shots?

You can say fear drove your decision but I don’t think that is solely the case. You are a doctor and had no concept of the effect of introducing foreign DNA/mRNA/spike proteins into the human body. Ignoring those effects is not fear that is being stupid.

Reactions: Ltcg

Longshot231

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 7959119

So what do you have against women of high character?

Bigfatcock

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jan 12, 2019
    I am not going to say anything impolite because you own your actions. I just wanted to make sure I fully understood what you were saying.
    Thank you.

There are a lot of people who had to choose between feeding their family or not. I feel terrible for them. Some were able to move on to new jobs and stay unvaccinated. Many could not.

It really hurt to watch this nation tear itself apart over it.

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Thank you.

There are a lot of people who had to choose between feeding their family or not. I feel terrible for them. Some were able to move on to new jobs and stay unvaccinated. Many could not.

It really hurt to watch this nation tear itself apart over it.
    I am going to disagree about having to take the shot. Everyone had a choice if they were willing to make the sacrifices that came along with the choice. I feel badly for the people that did not have the strength to make that hard choice.

Bigfatcock

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jan 12, 2019
    I am going to disagree about having to take the shot. Everyone had a choice if they were willing to make the sacrifices that came along with the choice. I feel badly for the people that did not have the strength to make that hard choice.
    We can say people had the choice, and didn’t make sacrifices all we want. However, I find that to be incorrect or misleading.

Many could not lose income to search for another job or they would be homeless, hungry, or any number of things.

Many made the sacrifice FOR their families in getting the vaccine once it became mandatory at many places. Truly a dark time in America’s history.

Your enemies are not the vaccinated masses. Your enemies are the news, social media, politicians, and employers who forced it. Don’t lose sight of who the real bad people are.

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    We can say people had the choice, and didn’t make sacrifices all we want. However, I find that to be incorrect or misleading.

Many could not lose income to search for another job or they would be homeless, hungry, or any number of things.

Many made the sacrifice FOR their families in getting the vaccine once it became mandatory at many places. Truly a dark time in America’s history.

Your enemies are not the vaccinated masses. Your enemies are the news, social media, politicians, and employers who forced it. Don’t lose sight of who the real bad people are.
    If a mother or father took the shots to feed their children and then dies from the shots the children would be in a worse situation. There is always a way if you are willing, always. We will have to agree to disagree on that point.

I know who my enemies are and in this case if the vaxxed support the lie then they are the enemy.

Reactions: Emerson0311

Longshot231

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

Our enemies are also the people who got the jab and want to force it on us.

Also keep in mind that there are some celebrities and politicians that say they got the jab but didn't. They are part of the "rules for thee but not for me" crowd. They are the worst kind of enemy.

With that thought, has anyone ever noticed that very few, if any politicians ever suffer a side effect from the jab? That's probably because they didn't really get it.

Bigfatcock

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jan 12, 2019
    If a mother or father took the shots to feed their children and then dies from the shots the children would be in a worse situation. There is always a way if you are willing, always. We will have to agree to disagree on that point.

I know who my enemies are and in this case if the vaxxed support the lie then they are the enemy.
    Which is why I said this:

“Your enemies are not the vaccinated masses. Your enemies are the news, social media, politicians, and employers who forced it. Don’t lose sight of who the real bad people are.”

SledDog

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2009
    Saint Helens, Or
    Is it really required in this instance? He is talking about people that are antithetical to his views. Why does he have to change? Why don’t the others have to change? Why can’t everyone go to their own corner and leave everyone alone? Why does everyone have to bring their derangement out of their closet for everyone to feel?
    If you refuse to even review your position how can you ask others to do the same?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020
    Obama isn’t the brains behind this. He is a complete moron himself. This is much much bigger. Much much older.
    Yeah I know, but he's Joe's in house handler for Klaus Schwab, Soros and the Globalists.
    Im sure on the illuminati chart, Obama and Big Mike are near the bottom of the list.

lariat

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    Yeah I know, but he's Joe's in house handler for Klaus Schwab, Soros and the Globalists.
    Im sure on the illuminati chart, Obama and Big Mike are near the bottom of the list.
    So is Klaus. He is a pawn.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020
    So is Klaus. He is a pawn.
    Yup. Like in the movie Eyes Wide Shut when Tom Cruse's character is warned by his wealthy friend Victor Ziegler that he wouldn't believe who he was dealing with at the illuminati ritual / orgy if he told him, and he wasn't going to tell him.

The biggest shot callers are names we'll probably never know.

cast1

Polyhobbyism sufferer
    Minuteman
    Nov 23, 2011
    You still have not answered my question - did you tell people to get the shots?

You can say fear drove your decision but I don’t think that is solely the case. You are a doctor and had no concept of the effect of introducing foreign DNA/mRNA/spike proteins into the human body. Ignoring those effects is not fear that is being stupid.
    Dude, I literally quoted it and highlighted it in bold for you. Since shortly after I took it, I have been vocally discouraging people from getting it. Are you asking what I did before I took it? I never recommended to anyone to take the vaccine. I can explain it for you, but I can’t understand it for you.

Reactions: 6/250/40

SledDog

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2009
    Saint Helens, Or
    I have reviewed my position. Several times. I’m good with it.
    Fair enough. I’m sure others are just fine with theirs. You asked why folks couldn’t just go to their corners and leave each other alone (paraphrase). Could you do that? There’s a lot of talk on this forum that amounts to controlling other people for things that aren’t our business.

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Dude, I literally quoted it and highlighted it in bold for you. Since shortly after I took it, I have been vocally discouraging people from getting it. Are you asking what I did before I took it? I never recommended to anyone to take the vaccine. I can explain it for you, but I can’t understand it for you.
    The anger of a coward is always a funny thing as they tend to lash out so easily. You finally said that you did not recommend the shots before you took yours. You are the vaxxed I have no use for. A coward and more arrogant than intelligent.

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC

lariat

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    Fair enough. I’m sure others are just fine with theirs. You asked why folks couldn’t just go to their corners and leave each other alone (paraphrase). Could you do that? There’s a lot of talk on this forum that amounts to controlling other people for things that aren’t our business.
    This is a fair question and I perceive to be honest. The answer is yes. If others want to pursue things I consider reprobate in the privacy of their homes then so be it. If they want to tell others on an individual level and let them accept or reject on an individual level then I am good. Foisting one’s beliefs with aplomb and demanding all kinds of stupid shit is where I draw the line. Most who do that these days want to force their moral compass on everyone, and in violation of a couple constitutional amendments. I don’t do that to others, don’t do it to me. Leave me alone to believe what I want and we are good. Unless you are abusing children in which case I hope you burn in hell faster than forecasted. Or working against our country. Other than that we can probably be good as long as you are mature and respectful.

SledDog

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2009
    Saint Helens, Or
    This is a fair question and I perceive to be honest. The answer is yes. If others want to pursue things I consider reprobate in the privacy of their homes then so be it. If they want to tell others on an individual level and let them accept or reject on an individual level then I am good. Foisting one’s beliefs with aplomb and demanding all kinds of stupid shit is where I draw the line. Most who do that these days want to force their moral compass on everyone, and in violation of a couple constitutional amendments. I don’t do that to others, don’t do it to me. Leave me alone to believe what I want and we are good. Unless you are abusing children in which case I hope you burn in hell faster than forecasted. Or working against our country. Other than that we can probably be good as long as you are mature and respectful.
    Totally agree.