• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Dude allegedly assaulted some folks, the circumstances made the assaults federal offenses.
He pushed a guy down who had been hurling profanities and eventually pushed his son, allegedly.

"A federal court this week ruled that McDonald’s will have to face a $10 billion lawsuit alleging that it discriminates against black-owned media channels by refusing to advertise on them."

"A federal court this week ruled that McDonald’s will have to face a $10 billion lawsuit alleging that it discriminates against black-owned media channels by refusing to advertise on them."

Well I wouldn't advertise with those animals either. Can you blame them after the past two years of seeing how they truly are and act......I wouldn't want my business associated with those type of animals.....

Doc

"The CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, had Covid more times than 99% of the unvaccinated population.

By the way, which symptoms define Covid?

How can one be symptom-free and "ill"? How come this "disease" causes different symptoms in everybody?

I suppose mining germs in your nose several times a day and analysing the snot sample with a fraudulent PCR test using a high CT value would even declare the healthiest person on this planet sick now and then."

photo_2022-09-25_21-49-30.jpg

Reuters fact check

Misleading. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security did apply for a patent for fusion proteins containing luciferase, but it is not related to the fallen angel Lucifer.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-dhs-luciferase-idUSL1N2QV2KB

Reactions: Gee Kay and JR_77
Which one of you is this? I salute your dedication.

Such hypocrisy on the heels of their Martha's Vinyard exposure.

The left are homophobes now....

And they are wrong in this case.....Lindsey saw John McCains vagina.

By your reasoning any federal law not expressly created in the constitution is unconstitutional. Which is patently ridiculous. You guys are adorable sometimes.
No .

Latest SCOTUS ruling really puts into question the ability of letter agencies to create “regulation” with force of law.

Only one organization has Constitutional authority to make law.

Here this is to your level….

No .

Latest SCOTUS ruling really puts into question the ability of letter agencies to create “regulation” with force of law.

Only one organization has Constitutional authority to make law.

Here this is to your level….

I didn’t even have to push play on this one as it is burned into my memory. How do people get through childhood without seeing and learning this stuff?

By your reasoning any federal law not expressly created in the constitution is unconstitutional. Which is patently ridiculous. You guys are adorable sometimes.
It means exactly that. Any law contrary to the constitution is null and void Marbury v Madison

Such hypocrisy on the heels of their Martha's Vinyard exposure.

The left are homophobes now....

And they are wrong in this case.....Lindsey saw John McCains vagina.
I have no idea how the antiabortion - seeing a vagina is relevant. Anti-abortion is not about the vagina, it is about the fetus. Pure deflection but the cunt that brought that up.

Reactions: Uhlan

ANYBODY caught engaging in the act of disrupting food supply and transport need to be IMMEDIATELY and SUMMARILY dealt with. Anybody caught setting fire to food targets, damaging farm equipment, etc., needs to be KILLED right there. These scum must not be allowed to get away from the scene of their shit unscathed. If this was a food market and some motherfucker was trying to short circuit an outlet with the intention of starting a fire or something like that in front of me, REST FUCKING ASSURED they are gonna be bled out like a hog at slaughter right on the spot.

Disrupting food supply = weapon of mass destruction. No different than setting off a nuclear, biological, chemical agent. The infrastructure and survival of our entire modern day society rests on the delivery and distribution of food items. This is not like the Middle Ages where every community is self sufficient due to surrounding farms and local producers. If our modern day food distribution infrastructure is compromised, it can mean death for countless people.