• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

It'ssssss almost happening.....

BAIL INS
Tomorrow my money comes OUT of the fucking bank.

1664838986767.png

1664839015371.png

Reactions: gigamortis
THE GREEN LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

Fucking horrific and devastating

Agreed, at face value.

However, keep in mind that B.C. forests have been decimated by the Pine Beetle for at least the past 15 years. "If" this company is taking trees that have been compromised by the Pine Beetle, then that is a different story.

Conversely, if the company is bidding on, winning and taking healthy "Primary Forests", then yeah, fuck them. And, fuck B.C. Forestry for even putting "Primary Forests" up for auction.

When Mt. St. Helens blew up in 1980, the USFS would not allow any of the "blowdown" to be harvested. Tens, if not hundreds of Square miles of perfectly good timber sat there and rotted. All the while, standing timber was harvested in other areas, further de-nuding the forest. How the hell does that make sense ?

Presently, the warshington state DNR (I assume along with the USFS) is letting the Bolt Creek fire around Index and Skykomish) "burn itself out". The gawd damned thing has been burning for close to month. At what point/when is it finally deemed critical enough to go in and put the damned thing out ? It continues to burn because the psychopaths in charge want it to burn. They want to manipulate society into believing that mankind is destroying everything in his/her gluttonous pursuit of never ending energy supplies. Jesus, just go do your jobs and go put the fucking fire out.

Personally, I smell a rat on this one. I get the impression that either all the facts are not being presented, or that they are being presented selectively. All this, in order to mold public opinion/outrage into a package that fits in with the presenter's intentions/agenda.

Last edited:
Agreed, at face value.

However, keep in mind that B.C. forests have been decimated by the Pine Beetle for at least the past 15 years. "If" this company is taking trees that have been compromised by the Pine Beetle, then that is a different story.

Conversely, if the company is bidding on, winning and taking healthy "Primary Forests", then yeah, fuck them. And, fuck B.C. Forestry for even putting "Primary Forests" up for auction.

When Mt. St. Helens blew up in 1980, the USFS would not allow any of the "blowdown" to be harvested. Tens, if not hundreds of Square miles of perfectly good timber sat there and rotted. All the while, standing timber was harvested in other areas, further de-nuding the forest. How the hell does that make sense ?

Presently, the warshington state DNR (I assume along with the USFS) is letting the fire around Index and Skykomish) "burn itself out". The gawd damned thing has been burning for close to month. At what point/when is it deemed finally critical to go in and put the damned thing out ? It continues to burn because the psychopaths in charge want it to burn. They want to manipulate society into believing that mankind is destroying everything in his/her gluttonous pursuit of never ending energy supplies. Jesus, just go do your jobs and go put the fucking fire out.

Personally, I smell a rat on this one. I get the impression that either all the facts are not being presented, or that they are being presented selectively. All this, in order to mold public opinion/outrage into a package that fits in with the presenter's intentions.
Someone sees the forest through the trees.

Agreed, at face value.

Presently, the warshington state DNR (I assume along with the USFS) is letting the Bolt Creek fire around Index and Skykomish) "burn itself out". The gawd damned thing has been burning for close to month. At what point/when is it deemed finally critical to go in and put the damned thing out ? It continues to burn because the psychopaths in charge want it to burn. They want to manipulate society into believing that mankind is destroying everything in his/her gluttonous pursuit of never ending energy supplies. Jesus, just go do your jobs and go put the fucking fire out.

Personally, I smell a rat on this one. I get the impression that either all the facts are not being presented, or that they are being presented selectively. All this, in order to mold public opinion/outrage into a package that fits in with the presenter's intentions/agenda.

Well said and don't forget that the planet as a whole, especially N. America has a hell of a lot more trees now than just 100 - 200 years ago due to the evil humans. Pretty much every city in the USA was once a prairie with very few trees. Once people starting building communities, they planted trees and now cities are green as hell compared to before settlers rolled in.

Just roll on down to your local museum or google image search for images of your area from early settler days and you will see big rolling prairie land then compare that with current google map satellite pics of the same area. Boom, shitloads of trees that did not exist before people planted them.

Well said and don't forget that the planet as a whole, especially N. America has a hell of a lot more trees now than just 100 - 200 years ago due to the evil humans. Pretty much every city in the USA was once a prairie with very few trees. Once people starting building communities, they planted trees and now cities are green as hell compared to before settlers rolled in.

Just roll on down to your local museum or google image search for images of your area from early settler days and you will see big rolling prairie land then compare that with current google map satellite pics of the same area. Boom, shitloads of trees that did not exist before people planted them.
Thanks for that....
More ammo against the envirowhackos.

Reactions: atomic41

Day late, dollar short.

"The earth is getting greener, and here's why that's a bad thing"

Anybody notice that Hurricane Ian has turned into a noreaster and winter storm now? The entire east coast from Florida to Nova Scotia is blanketed with rain and wintry conditions right now. 42° here in NYC for the last 2 days and blustery with nonstop rain since Friday night. Higher elevations getting white stuff too...

8d1e6b0bae39c75c8f876ba1ec94a9374a-ian-goes-sat-9-30-5pm.jpg

Reactions: Maxwell
epoch times on the gov hit list? interesting as a subscriber.

Epoch Times is funded by Falun Gong......an enemy of China must therefore be our enemy.

Ever notice all the "lifestyle" sections in Epoch Times? That Falun Gong teachings......most of it is about health, I'm not offended.

CCP initially accepted them until they got too big a following.

Last edited:
If you withdraw over 5k to 10k at once it can take a week or two before it arrives to be withdrawn.

Yep - learned that lesson many years when attempting to make a cash purchase. You can roll up to the local bank or credit union at 9:05AM, ask to pull $5k, and get told that you may be walking out with less.

Act accordingly.

Reactions: KZP
Yep - learned that lesson many years when attempting to make a cash purchase. You can roll up to the local bank or credit union at 9:05AM, ask to pull $5k, and get told that you may be walking out with less.

Act accordingly.

Having worked in banks in another life (BoA bought out the bank I worked for, and was "downsized") banks don't hold much money.

My info is very dated, but around 20k for a larger branch was pretty normal, 10k for one with roughly 3-4 tellers and the small branch offices like you see in a wally world or grocery store, under 5k, sometimes even back then under 1k. Oddly enough more cash in the ATM then in the bank, and if you think about it kinda rings true, people go to the atm to get cash.

A few other things yes die packs are real, and if you see anything near the doors, plants, signs, whatever those usually have the triggers for the die packs.

In my day the only branch that had even what I would call a bit of money was the main branch downtown, and it was blocks away from the fed reserve in KC. It had roughly 50k, and most of it was in bills 20 and smaller, what is mostly needed.

Not sure how it works now, but back then new businesses open up that is going to have a lot of traffic you let the branch you are going to be using know, so they know to stock more cash.

Not many people use cash anymore so no clue if it has changed in the last 30 years, very likely it has.

Reactions: E. Bryant and KZP
Anybody notice that Hurricane Ian has turned into a noreaster and winter storm now? The entire east coast from Florida to Nova Scotia is blanketed with rain and wintry conditions right now. 42° here in NYC for the last 2 days and blustery with nonstop rain since Friday night. Higher elevations getting white stuff too...

You don't know how bad it is today on the east coast. I had a doctor's appointment today for 8:30. Due to the weather, I got on the road at 7:30 for a trip that takes about 25 minutes. After an hour on the road, I made it to about 3 miles from my house. Waze told me my arrival time would be 9:54. I turned around, cancelled the appointment (which is going to cost me $150) but I was not going to sit in traffic for 2 and a half hours for a 25 minute trip.

The rain is coming down in buckets and we have a sustained wind of about 20-25 mph with gust probably near 40 mph. I passed a McDonalds and the parking lot was complete full. I'm sure it was folks getting off of 95 and waiting out the traffic and weather.

This is the worst I've ever seen traffic in my lifetime. It took the wife 2:45 minutes to get to work and it takes no more than 45 minutes on a bad day.

Act accordingly.

My bank always has money available. I buy most things with cash and I can get $10k any time I want, and I've actually withdrew more, but then you have to deal with the pesky feds wanting to know how you're using the money.

The trick is to have money already in your possession before you need it.

You don't know how bad it is today on the east coast. I had a doctor's appointment today for 8:30. Due to the weather, I got on the road at 7:30 for a trip that takes about 25 minutes. After an hour on the road, I made it to about 3 miles from my house. Waze told me my arrival time would be 9:54. I turned around, cancelled the appointment (which is going to cost me $150) but I was not going to sit in traffic for 2 and a half hours for a 25 minute trip.

The rain is coming down in buckets and we have a sustained wind of about 20-25 mph with gust probably near 40 mph. I passed a McDonalds and the parking lot was complete full. I'm sure it was folks getting off of 95 and waiting out the traffic and weather.

This is the worst I've ever seen traffic in my lifetime. It took the wife 2:45 minutes to get to work and it takes no more than 45 minutes on a bad day.

NYC is the same at the moment. A LOT of idiots who already can't drive for shit plus inclement weather means a shit ton of surprise wrecks everywhere. 2+ hours just to deliver some lumber to a contractor in Long Island. At least the cab of the truck is warm and dry and when I need to use the restroom along the way my reflective gear in restaurants and department stores acts like the white coat+clipboard free pass that you see in movies about spies infiltrating bioengineering and nuclear research facilities LOL...

Reactions: MadDuner

Racist global warming