• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

V-safe is a voluntary safety monitoring program put in place by the CDC to monitor adverse reactions after people take a vaccine. The v-safe data shows that 33.1% of the people who got the vaccine suffered from a significant adverse event and 7.7% had to seek professional medical care. These are extraordinary numbers. They clearly show the vaccines are unsafe, that the CDC deliberately hid this information from the American public, and that the drug companies falsified the data in the trials.

But now, thanks to the efforts of an extraordinary attorney, Aaron Siri, the numbers are available to the public for the first time.

This data clearly shows that the CDC is not protecting the American people. They are protecting the manufacturers of the vaccines.

The mainstream media is ignoring this story. So is the mainstream medical community. None of them want the American people to know the truth about how unsafe these vaccines are.

I'd be interested in knowing how many of those were 'Chinese' nationals who had Green cards or citizenships and went back to China.
Lots of kickbacks going to research if you employ Chinese (paid for by the Chinese)

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's an inspiring look at Americans who are unwilling to leave our allies behind despite the Biden administration doing just that.

Reactions: Austan
yaeNVyLMrxz3.png

Fuck Ford. Owned Fords for many years as well did other family members. They have gone full woke and will never buy one of their vehicles again.

What you going to drive now, Goverment Motors (GM), or perhaps a Fiat (dodge jeep)? How about those evil over seas companies that setup shop in right to work states, that has to be the ticket....give our money to some foreign country.

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76

Eric Weinberg — whose credits include “Scrubs,” “Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher,” “Californication” and “American Dad” — was arrested Tuesday by Los Angeles police, according to jail records.

Weinberg, 62, was booked and had his bail set at $5 million; he was freed on bond late Tuesday night.

Court records show that Weinberg was charged Sept. 28 with 18 criminal counts, including rape, sexual battery, assault, oral copulation, false imprisonment and forcible penetration by a foreign object. District Attorney George Gascón was expected to discuss the charges during a Wednesday afternoon news conference.

Reactions: Mwalex
This. At this point I think we are all just waiting for the effects to start showing up in the public sphere. IMO its a foregone conclusion that this is happening and will continue for a while.
The push is now towards "lower income countries"....

The push is now towards "lower income countries"....
Yeah, they should completely overlook the death rate of Haiti and their vaccination numbers.

The truth is that they want to vaccinate the third world countries to slow their birth rates also now that they've gone about trying to kill as many first-worlders as possible.

Any adult that thinks this is ok, should have their heads examined and removed from child care.
Fk'ing arrested, tossed in jail, and have the 100lb book, dropped on their head.
This is so wrong on so many levels.
edit - from the comments on twit
Evidently this had happened before and nothing was done, so the woman filming it wanted proof in order to get them fired.​

Saudi Arabia is raising oil prices for the US market again, while lowering them for Europe and leaving them largely unchanged for Asia.

November shipments of Arab Light crude to Asia from state-run producer Saudi Aramco will remain steady at $5.85 per barrel above benchmark prices. A Bloomberg survey estimated prices in Asia, the kingdom's top market, would rise by $0.40 per barrel.

Elsewhere, Saudi Aramco hiked prices by $0.20 a barrel for all US grades, while northwest Europe and the Mediterranean saw declines. While Asian prices for the company's light oil was flat, its medium and heavy-grade crude prices ticked up in Asia by $0.25.

Reactions: Mwalex

WTF is wrong with both of those evil fat cunts and the idiot that was videoing the entire scene.

I could think of dozen different ways to frighten the adults in that room that would have them crying a lot worse than those poor kids.

On second thought, why stop at just frightening those idiots?

I hope the parents saw this video and are suing the heck out of that place.

No one commented?
Any of you see whats happening here?
Sure, not everyone drinks milk but lots of folks use milk products.

Don't get vaxxed, we don't care, we will put the prions in your food.

This is the scariest thing they've done yet.

This is going to be interesting, personally I don't care for the man, but do like the "free speech" side of what he says.

I wonder if he remembers where 90% of the crap he gets to make his crap cars comes from, china and china controlled areas.

No one commented?
Any of you see whats happening here?
Sure, not everyone drinks milk but lots of folks use milk products.

Don't get vaxxed, we don't care, we will put the prions in your food.

This is the scariest thing they've done yet.
This article is suspicious at best. The pic is photoshopped poorly, and it is the reporting of an email - someone got an email from someone who has a friend that is a dairyman. I would need a print of the legal regulation requiring this in order to believe it fully. Can it happen? Maybe. But I would fully expect to see more info than just this. The only thing I was able to find was that NSW has entered into a contract to do this, but it isnt available yet.

This article was 9/28. The article you linked is Oct 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

This is the Waukesha SUV murderer. This was a racially motivated hate crime - remember how the MSM "lightened" his original mugshot? Look at this photo above - they made him appear whiter than orange man!!

This article is suspicious at best. The pic is photoshopped poorly, and it is the reporting of an email - someone got an email from someone who has a friend that is a dairyman. I would need a print of the legal regulation requiring this in order to believe it fully. Can it happen? Maybe. But I would fully expect to see more info than just this. The only thing I was able to find was that NSW has entered into a contract to do this, but it isnt available yet.

This article was 9/28. The article you linked is Oct 3rd.

So......you don't believe contaminating our food with these deadly prion like elements is happening?
The article and its validity, really is immaterial.
How many babylon bee articles have become true?

So......you don't believe contaminating our food with these deadly prion like elements is happening?

This was Australia, article looks legit to me - matter of time before its here.

You are not reading my post. I said it could happen. I even provided proof that they are working on it. I am saying the article you put forth is suspicious. Find a news article that corroborates your post and I will concede the point.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
And we also saw what ANTIFA becomes when a 17 year old boy trying to clean up debris from the streets of his hometown of Kenosha, WI, was armed and prepared for them. Moral of the story: ALWAYS be armed. ALWAYS.

I watched the Fox new segment about the serial killer in Stockton randomly shooting men. One of the first comments was "make sure you guys are safe - always carry!'. The responses straightened him out in short order, how hard/impossible it was for honest, law-abiding citizens to actually "carry". Back-up plan?