• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

''White House had made a secret offer to buy up to 200 million barrels of OPEC+ oil to replenish the SPR in exchange for OPEC+ not cutting oil production,OPEC+ lined up with Russia to slash output by 2m barrels a day from November and through 2023, pushing energy prices up, and seeing a slew of calls for oil to again top $100 in the near future.''

5886046_original.jpg

I wanted to comment on this.

I think it is in the playbook that they will APPEAR to do something in the DAYS before the election, it will be 24x7 coverage that Hunter is under this that or the other. With a side sprinkle of see we are doing something we just needed time to build our case, these are very serious charges.....bla bla bla. Then after the election it will all go away, never to be seen again.

Very little doubt in my mind this will come up.

I wanted to comment on this.

I think it is in the playbook that they will APPEAR to do something in the DAYS before the election, it will be 24x7 coverage that Hunter is under this that or the other. With a side sprinkle of see we are doing something we just needed time to build our case, these are very serious charges.....bla bla bla. Then after the election it will all go away, never to be seen again.

Very little doubt in my mind this will come up.
They will false flag something huge before they let pedo Hunter end up in bad light.

This guy might really be onto something, this makes more sense than any other option I have seen presented.

So what if he gets charged and convicted , Pedo Joe will write him a full pardon . Sort of a waste of money to spend time investigating crimes of the Biden Family because they are laws don't apply to them unfortunately.

No, not at all. This will be a point of interest coming into the mid terms. The Dems want to be tough on gun crime, so let them prove it by prosecuting Hunter. Then they need to address his use of MJ and cocaine. There's plenty of proof that he used both. His own videos prove that.

I know nothing is going to happen, but that can be used in November and again in 2024.

Reactions: candyx and BLEE
They will false flag something huge before they let pedo Hunter end up in bad light.

Not just him that is the pedo, the apple did not fall far from the tree. Just look at what happened with the daughters diary.

I think something will come out. It will be nothing, but enough to make some people push D.

Reactions: Mwalex
fta...

Remember how HHS just bought $300 million dollars of medicine that it noisily claims is for nuclear preparedness? Specifically, BARDA said it bought Amgen’s Nplate drug, which can be used to “combat the effects of acute radiation sickness.”

But guess what ELSE Nplate treats? I checked Amgen’s website. Oddly, I didn’t find anything on the Nplate page about treating radiation sickness. But I did find THIS:

How about that, Sally? Nplate’s primary approved use is to treat “immune thrombocytopenia.”

“Immune thrombocytopenia” sounded familiar.

On a hunch, I hopped over to PubMed and searched the journals for the keywords “vaccine immune thrombocytopenia.” Guess what? It returned NINE HUNDRED AND SIX hits:

I don’t trust her. She’s a whore for the WEF. I’ve been lied to more than once by a pretty face. She’s no different.

Watch for her to switch parties.

Only a closed minded person never changes his position. I don't know if she has had a real change of thinking, or is this just because elections are coming up and she fears she will loose a cush job. Is she up for election this cycle?

The JP sears guy has become very popular with "the right" here lately. In years past he was hard left. Many people questioned his switch as well, but I really think he has seen the light and took a real hard look at "the side" he was on and said, you know this is just stupid, men having babies....what else. And he learned. Time will tell with her, is it real, will she switch and be a RINO, don't know.

So many people want to burn these people at the stake, rub their nose in their failure then kick them off the porch and feel good about themselves, this I think is wrong. We should be "bigger" then that. I would bet a few on this site do some form of "gun training" how many of you have seen "new" people come in and want instruction.....I have had more then a few, I want to know their backgrounds so I can better tailor my talks around that experience level. I was very anti-gun is common, we need to show these people we are not the insane wacko that the media and the left has painted us to be.

Will you get "burned" sure, could happen. But if you do everything by the book what is the worst that can happen.

I will post up JP's video on his change in his thinking around those evil gunz.

Reactions: SanPatHogger
fta...

Remember how HHS just bought $300 million dollars of medicine that it noisily claims is for nuclear preparedness? Specifically, BARDA said it bought Amgen’s Nplate drug, which can be used to “combat the effects of acute radiation sickness.”

But guess what ELSE Nplate treats? I checked Amgen’s website. Oddly, I didn’t find anything on the Nplate page about treating radiation sickness. But I did find THIS:

How about that, Sally? Nplate’s primary approved use is to treat “immune thrombocytopenia.”

“Immune thrombocytopenia” sounded familiar.

On a hunch, I hopped over to PubMed and searched the journals for the keywords “vaccine immune thrombocytopenia.” Guess what? It returned NINE HUNDRED AND SIX hits:

Excellent hunting...

bolton is a piece of shit.

fk'rs couldn't even carry off a simple coup in Venezuela. The people WANTED help, we sent warm regards. It's like the SWAMP creatures wanted democracy to fail.

Last edited:
A very, very sad sign of the times

View attachment 7971849

Wait for the next step when Brandon and Congress Brainiacs have a go at OPEC and OPEC ditches USD for transactions on oil and gas