• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), found that 3.1 million New Yorkers, roughly 23% of New York's 13.3 million voters, lacked either a driver's license or Social Security number to prove their identity.

PILF asserted that Personally Identifiable Information (PII) was an integral tool in maintaining clean voter rolls. Incidents such as one moving and registering to vote in a different location or the death of the voter are potential scenarios that can lead to duplications on the voter rolls should there be no PII to help election officials account for such developments.

WTF is wrong with both of those evil fat cunts and the idiot that was videoing the entire scene.

I could think of dozen different ways to frighten the adults in that room that would have them crying a lot worse than those poor kids.

On second thought, why stop at just frightening those idiots?

I hope the parents saw this video and are suing the heck out of that place.

Those were my kids they'd be picking lead out of their fat fucking evil asses.

No one commented?
Any of you see whats happening here?
Sure, not everyone drinks milk but lots of folks use milk products.

Don't get vaxxed, we don't care, we will put the prions in your food.

This is the scariest thing they've done yet.
If its not total bullshit of course.

aJ7Z7cmCItKF.jpeg

Well, a text from Lindsey first, now Ron Johnson...I need money. Bad, I'm getting beat. QUIT TEXTING ME...I'M GIVING YOU NO MONEY...IF YOU CANNOT BEAT THE EVER LOVING (INSERT FAVORITE WORD/PHRASE) OF CURRENT DEMOCRAT/MARXISTS YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Well, a text from Lindsey first, now Ron Johnson...I need money. Bad, I'm getting beat. QUIT TEXTING ME...I'M GIVING YOU NO MONEY...IF YOU CANNOT BEAT THE EVER LOVING (INSERT FAVORITE WORD/PHRASE) OF CURRENT DEMOCRAT/MARXISTS YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!
Oh, you just wait. Those cocksuckers sold my email addy and text/phone number to the open market. I’m getting at least a dozen texts or emails a day, looking for “donations”.

This morning, I got one from “Clarence Thomas”, because the illiberals were going after him. Was not aware that Supreme Court Justices started passing the hat for legal defense funds…..

I think the majority of these are scams………

The heat has turned up to raging fire level --such that they need to do something... so they'll appear to let Hunter SEEM to take a fall.

This way they can still shield Pedo Joe as well as cover their own evil, partisan corruptions and bullshit shennanigans --all the while give the illusion they're doing something non-partisan and good for the country.

MY. LILY. WHITE. ASS. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The heat has turned up to raging fire level --such that they need to do something... so they'll appear to let Hunter SEEM to take a fall.

This way they can still shield Pedo Joe as well as cover their own evil, partisan corruptions and bullshit shennanigans --all the while give the illusion they're doing something non-partisan and good for the country.

No way. Putin will do something that will take all the light away from Hunter or something else in the world will take the news cycle by storm.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
You are not reading my post. I said it could happen. I even provided proof that they are working on it. I am saying the article you put forth is suspicious. Find a news article that corroborates your post and I will concede the point.

Ok Mr. Pedantic.

They are making plans to infect our milk and related products with prion mimicking agents.
It is being "fast tracked" just like other mRNA vaccines that weren't tested.
They are likely already injecting small herds for testing.

Is that better?

Some of you people don't believe shit stinks until you've got it between your toes.
You too Mr. Corndog.

Some of you still doubt what is really going on.

So what if he gets charged and convicted , Pedo Joe will write him a full pardon . Sort of a waste of money to spend time investigating crimes of the Biden Family because they are laws don't apply to them unfortunately.

Louisiana Fights Back!
Louisiana treasurer pulling $800mm from Blackrock

Susan Rosenberg too, bombed the capitol in 1983, pardoned by Clinton before he left office and now works for Soros' Thousand Currents which funnels millions to the most left-wing groups in America including BLM and antifa.

Susan Rosenberg too, bombed the capitol in 1983, pardoned by Clinton before he left office and now works for Soros' Thousand Currents which funnels millions to the most left-wing groups in America including BLM and antifa.
The above tidbit was pulled out of the comments of the GP article

I watched the Fox new segment about the serial killer in Stockton randomly shooting men. One of the first comments was "make sure you guys are safe - always carry!'. The responses straightened him out in short order, how hard/impossible it was for honest, law-abiding citizens to actually "carry". Back-up plan?

Concealed means concealed. And always wear a mask and have a couple of extra masks of different types on you. N95/KN95/purple/blue etc. COVID is still around. You don't wanna catch it.

Reactions: Doc68 and Bender
Did anybody see this?

granted, it's from the UK Tabloid, but...

saw something last night some lady posted but seeing as it was in a tunnel, princess diana comes to mind, but cameltoe is no princess diana, i didnt think much of it.

V-safe is a voluntary safety monitoring program put in place by the CDC to monitor adverse reactions after people take a vaccine. The v-safe data shows that 33.1% of the people who got the vaccine suffered from a significant adverse event and 7.7% had to seek professional medical care. These are extraordinary numbers. They clearly show the vaccines are unsafe, that the CDC deliberately hid this information from the American public, and that the drug companies falsified the data in the trials.

But now, thanks to the efforts of an extraordinary attorney, Aaron Siri, the numbers are available to the public for the first time.

This data clearly shows that the CDC is not protecting the American people. They are protecting the manufacturers of the vaccines.

The mainstream media is ignoring this story. So is the mainstream medical community. None of them want the American people to know the truth about how unsafe these vaccines are.

everyone needs to stop calling them what they are not, vaccines. this is where the brainwashing started when people continued calling them what they are clearly not. as was said last year, 2021, the hands weren't the most washed part, the brain was. call them for what they are, poisons the people ran out to get because interest rates were so cheap and they didn't want to lose their jobs. and for those, if the truth hurts, suck it up buttercup.

Reactions: gigamortis

Four people on the street in downtown Los Altos talk about the CDC and v-safe​

can someone find the fuckwit pictured, 3rd interviewed, and smack some sense into him...

Last edited: