• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

They would have to put their phones down today…..
Most of them would be holding up phones recording instead of pitch forks.
Locking up these kids in their homes during that critical development period in their lives is going to have life long effects on some of them.

So this would suggest that the parents of these kids don't talk to them and/or interact with them? Kids raised by daycare in normal times? Shame on the parents not the lockdown. Am I missing something here?

Most of them would be holding up phones recording instead of pitch forks.

Locking up these kids in their homes during that critical development period in their lives is going to have life long effects on some of them.
As if we needed any more reason to start up the Nuremberg Tribunals Ver II for Fauci and others.

Liberal neighbor's child had another seizure yesterday. Second in about 6 weeks. My guess is it's the 2*vaccine + 2*booster + (booster)^(n-1). The other has "long covid" - at like 8 or 9.

140038d0dcc325b4.png
Nothing new with these 3rd world criminals. Not the 1st group of Somalia's to commit large scale fraud in Minnesota. Won't be the last .
The state Democrats can't provide enough new programs and welfare to wash away their metal illness of white guilt. The current Minnesota democrat party will be gone soon , Replaced by the new Minnesota democrat party . Which will be these scum's relatives.
Minnesota will be a muslim state in the future.
White guilt combined with mentally ill political class activists is going to destroy all of western culture!

I found it here. I don't know what the text says but the video is the same.
https://gloria.tv/post/FZWzAHwE1LSn2qfkT7iZwXXJy#15

Also dug into it more. The guy talking is Jeffrey Prather

Info on the Marburg Virus. Not that I trust much of what the CDC has to say.

He also talks about CONPLAN 8888. This is from the US Strategic Command, a .mil site:
https://www.stratcom.mil/Portals/8/Documents/FOIA/CONPLAN_8888-11.pdf

42 CFR Part 70 - INTERSTATE QUARANTINE Enabling statue of Dept of Health and Human Services assumes power in the declaration of a public health emergency. Quarantine camps are being built throughout the U.S.

1666118685135.png

Reactions: DustBun
Know this guy's CV..but he was also the biggest pusher of the Kraken/SF retrieving servers in Germany etc. Was pushing hopium long after J6. Lost all credibility my mind. I'll take an AJ conspiracy theory over his any day.
Thanks, did not know this. I did not dig as deep as I should have.

So this would suggest that the parents of these kids don't talk to them and/or interact with them? Kids raised by daycare in normal times? Shame on the parents not the lockdown. Am I missing something here?

Probably the parents are too busy having to do Zoom this, online conference that, livestream this... that there was no time for them to establish healthy and nurturing bonds with their newborn babies. The babies would also be growing up in a state of near constant electronic noise and cacophony as many peoples' computers and sound systems had been on 24/7 since the 2020 lockdowns began. Instead of warm, natural atmospheres, daily outside air and sunlight, and parents cradling them and speaking to them, these babies are seeing whitish-blue light from big LCD screens all day, while Mom and Dad are sitting glued to the screens, headsets on, and talking away to pixelated people in these screens. Just like the "wall entertainment" systems in Fahrenheit 451. Infants may not realize at first, but subconsciously, they still recognize how fake everything is. The fake smiles and forced laughter required for online work conferences. The seizure-inducing fast flashes and imagery from advertisements, the fake positivity attitude that their mothers have to put on if they are Onlyfans or Twitch professional livestreamers and do it for a living. The babies pick up on all of this and their subconscious minds will already be telling them that they live in a fake world, with fake positivity. They develop cynicism at a very young age.

The digital lifestyle spawned by the 2020 lockdowns had been detrimental for any healthy growth and development. People since the 1980s have warned about the dangers of being glued to electronic media and entertainment, but we fell into that very whirlpool in a grand scale starting in 2020.

42 CFR Part 70 - INTERSTATE QUARANTINE Enabling statue of Dept of Health and Human Services assumes power in the declaration of a public health emergency. Quarantine camps are being built throughout the U.S.

View attachment 7979150
So,, Does HIV qualify as a communicable disease? what about moneypox? hmmmm

View attachment 7979150

And PedoPeter will allow WHO to be able to call all shots too...The above is NOT law yet; just another globalist wet dream for now. Wasn't it Washington or NY trying to pass for Rona at a state level?

Seriously when the MDs who called all the vaccine like McCullough, Ryan, etc. bring it up I'll take this seriously. Yes they have made a mRNA Marburg vaccine, but they have made a dozen that are ready to go. As I stated above, Prather is a real quack.

Last edited:
Combination of a bank teller texted a friend, and a DA who wants crime to increase.