• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

vSDtJo4SXei5.jpeg

Just a stark reminder to everyone about what kind of unimaginable brutality and peril the men who carved this country out of the wilderness had faced when the USA was still fresh out of the forge and being pounded, tempered, and quenched:

Beaver pelt hunter camp under surprise attack by Indians: The Revenant (2015). At the same time as these men were fighting for their lives and dying in the western Tennessee and Kentucky wilderness in order to feed their families, another man whose sole livelihood depended on the beaver and fur trade, John Jacob Astor, was living in lavish comfort on Broadway in New York City, and conducting business and looking at sales figures at his offices on Wall Street...

Leftists, pedophiles, and anti-American communists, you want to take all of this away from us and call it your own? Sure, we can let you have it, though I fear that by the time we "hand" it to you, you will not be in any condition to accept it. Just like in a knife fight, the loser dies in the street and the winner dies in the hospital. We may die in the hospital but we WILL see that you go before us.

Last edited:

Back the blue

It is not your right to roll up your windows

This poor cop had his rights violated by the criminal. How dare he operate a window without permission from an agent of the state. How dare the father watch 30 feet away and interfere by peaceful observation of his criminal son being arrested for Glasticular Operations of Automatic Device Without State Agent Permission. May god have mercy on this crime family operation of fully automatic windo devices. I’m glad these brave officers are out here keeping trash like this off the streets.

Someone better check on the gold in Fort Knox because it is probably gone too. The checking, the savings, the food supplies, the oil supplies all gone.
Glad I bought butter. I heard on radio it's going to be in short supply this season...sure enough...just like eggs...poof, starting to see less and less.

Reactions: NoDopes
  • Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
Reactions: gigamortis

“Now He said to His disciples, “It is inevitable that stumbling blocks come, but woe to one through whom they come! It is better for him if a millstone is hung around his neck and he is thrown into the sea, than that he may cause one of these little ones to sin.””

Maybe it's just me, but I see the seriousness in that statement and that line is not one to cross. Just like taking advantage of widows, don't do it.

Last edited:
What insult? I guessed your job correctly and now you are butthurt.

Why do I need a "comeback" for making a statement of fact that you lacked the ability to understand? The fiscal year just started so you have funding for another year of trolling on the internet like a good government lackey.

When you wonder why people do not like you and always mistrust you it is because we know one thing for certain, Hitler just changed the laws, he did not have to change the cops. The day your master decides to make gunowners Jewish, you will be rounding them up with glee.

Sorry you guessed it wrong, but like a great many things you hold true is also wrong.

And you intended that as a compliment?

You keep your thoughts, I will be looking for you at the next Ruby ridge, or wounded knee....but naturally you will not be there as you lack the lack the conviction of your words.

I have no master.....unless you ask my wife then you will get a different answer......I do think I will know the correct time for action will be. I don't think you do. You just can't wait for something to happen, and you seem to want it very badly. I do feel sorry for you, really I do as you have nothing but distrust in everything going on in the world. Sometimes it is well placed, more often it is not. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

You remind me of another guy, John Brown, good ideas bad timing. I think you two are a great deal alike, see the current...."deal".....as so broken it can't be saved, so instead of trying to hold it back, you want to push it off the cliff. I want to try to save it. You will likely call it nieve, and it might be, that however does not mean it is not "worth" trying to save it.

Reactions: possumhunter1218

Injured player should sue the school that allowed that player on the court.

This crap ticks me off to no end, and I see as just woke bullshit.

I am going to put a couple videos in here, I remember the first one with Bobby Riggs, and even right after the talk of him doing a "black socks" type deal was coming out. I will put in a few links, but when Serena Williams thought to be the best female tennis player ever says she would get creamed, and men's tennis is a different sport.....well what do you think is correct, the person doing it or the person sitting on in their living room with purple hair and more ink on them then a bic pen plant.

The fun part is Letterman just can't believe she would get creamed 6-0 in under 10 minutes.....really, Yes really it is different, men hit harder, are faster, hit faster, a totally different sport.

Does this matter to the woke, not one single bit.

There is another clip from some years ago where a female fighter at the height of her game fought a man, they got some guy from Oz (IIRC) and was not even ranked, but a trainer or something along those lines. It was close for a little bit, but the (no other way around saying it) biological differences started to show. Lung capacity, heart rate, muscle mass the female just wore down so much faster trying to keep up with the male. She could do it for a little bit, but could not keep it up. Longer it went against a nobody the worse it got for her. Really messed with her head from what I understand, as she was told a bill of goods.

Man I wish I could find that clip.

This crap ticks me off to no end, and I see as just woke bullshit.

I am going to put a couple videos in here, I remember the first one with Bobby Riggs, and even right after the talk of him doing a "black socks" type deal was coming out. I will put in a few links, but when Serena Williams thought to be the best female tennis player ever says she would get creamed, and men's tennis is a different sport.....well what do you think is correct, the person doing it or the person sitting on in their living room with purple hair and more ink on them then a bic pen plant.

The fun part is Letterman just can't believe she would get creamed 6-0 in under 10 minutes.....really, Yes really it is different, men hit harder, are faster, hit faster, a totally different sport.

Does this matter to the woke, not one single bit.

There is another clip from some years ago where a female fighter at the height of her game fought a man, they got some guy from Oz (IIRC) and was not even ranked, but a trainer or something along those lines. It was close for a little bit, but the (no other way around saying it) biological differences started to show. Lung capacity, heart rate, muscle mass the female just wore down so much faster trying to keep up with the male. She could do it for a little bit, but could not keep it up. Longer it went against a nobody the worse it got for her. Really messed with her head from what I understand, as she was told a bill of goods.

Man I wish I could find that clip.

Boston Marathon, cough cough...
just look at the times, all you need to know ;)

This article is talking about "african americans", but it's all of us. How can anger have any real value if its a default emotion? It can't - it becomes cheap and overlooked; once that occurs any justifiable anger is then discounted as nothing more than bad behavior and nobody listens.

Gen Z: no brains, no common sense

I'm a private pilot. This was 100% avoidable.

Same, and as a pilot why the hell are they out of the plane with the engine running.

When you give someone a ride as a PP you can't do it for money, so there is usually an I will fly us there you buy dinner kind of thing. But when you land then taxi to your spot, no one is off that plane till everything is off.

I flew a single engine piper, and the door was on the "passenger" side, so they could get out if they wanted to, but you know how you are stuffed into little single engine planes, says Cessna so I am guessing 172? You mean you could not get that thing shut down quick as a lick if you saw the door open, they are not there.

For those that have never been in a little airplane they are small and tight. You don't leave them quickly.....you don't get in quickly.....you do very little quickly.

And also as a private pilot you do know who is responsible.....the pilot. The pilot is responsible for everything in that aircraft and everything with the operation of it.

Boston Marathon, cough cough...
just look at the times, all you need to know ;)

I know, and so agree. I don't know about running, but in tennis where this is your thing, this is how you make money, this is your job. It is not a game anymore it is your job. The better you are the more you get paid, pure and simple. So the #1 female gets killed by a beer drinking #400+ guy.

And why are we labeled if we point out this simple fact.....don't answer I know.

All of this personally is I think going to be the straw that brakes the camels back. It has just pushed too far. The drag queen thig is also right up there and all the shit that goes with it.

People are saying, this is just flat wrong.....and finally taking a good hard look at the people and positions they support.

This is all behind the Tulsi gabberd thing....and others like here all the way down to the house wife in Topeka.

The reality is that this move is not going to buy votes for anyone because people already know who they are voting for. This move is nothing but smoke and mirrors to appease idiots and put the US into an even worse spot with respect to energy.