• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

kOcXeTKXjEIC.png
download - 2022-11-15T184835.498.jpeg
Let me breathe this in for a minute .......

I think it has grown beyond Politics. Politics is the discussion between People who disagree about what the Founding Fathers meant when they risked everything to ratified the Declaration and Constitution. It's oblivious one side doesn't care about the Constitution at all let alone what the ones who risked everything to write and ratify It. What's left to us is to decide what you are willing to do? What we are willing to risk? Do you have the resolve that the Men of Lexington and Concord Massachusetts had? Don't reply just think about it. I believe what the New World Order and the Globalist's and the Communists have in store for my Grandchildren is unacceptable. To me it's a easy decision. God Bless you all regardless

With all due respect sir, it's not "one side" that does not care about the Constitution. There is simply a uni party group of NWO globalists that pretend to oppose each other to slow walk the great reset that they are planning for you. If people keep thinking that Republicans are our friends, we are doomed.

We are not voting our way out of this.

With all due respect sir, it's not "one side" that does not care about the Constitution. There is simply a uni party group of NWO globalists that pretend to oppose each other to slow walk the great reset that they are planning for you. If people keep thinking that Republicans are our friends, we are doomed.

Founding Fathers didn't intend for us to defend the Constitution by pushing a button with our finger in a booth. They thought that we would stick our finger in a trigger guard when the bullshit started. Their expectations far exceeded the sheep's fortitude .

He wasn’t talking about politicians. He was talking about citizens.

10/29/2022 Southern China: Another police COVID checkpoint obliterated by huge IED blast. Checkpoint was undergoing rotating shifts and filled with officers when a motorbike with parcels strapped to it and parked outside was detonated. 10+ police and 'dabai' pandemic enforcers killed and several pedestrians across the street where surveillance cam was located were injured by shrapnel or suffered concussion from the pressure wave.

mp4 from media gallery:

Last edited:
10/29/2022 Southern China: Another police COVID checkpoint obliterated by huge IED blast. Checkpoint was undergoing rotating shifts and filled with officers when a motorbike with parcels strapped to it and parked outside was detonated. 10+ police and 'dabai' pandemic enforcers killed and several pedestrians across the street where surveillance cam was located were injured by shrapnel or suffered concussion from the pressure wave.

mp4 from media gallery:

Looks like they used a block buster, nice blast .

mp4 from media gallery:

Maybe just someone trying to light a cig while collecting gutter oil?

mp4 from media gallery:

It says "another" is this common?

i am repeating myself, but why is this scumbag any sort of leader for anyone?
you can tell he is a piece of shit by looking at him, or hearing him speak.
are wypipo retarded?

Yes. Especially many of our women who think with emotion instead of logic when they jump on the crazy train.

Many? I see it s a matter of degrees.
I used to think so as well. Over the years I have seen that there is evidently a crazy/emotional switch in all of them. Some get switched on and off, some just stay on. And once we get to the “change” - well, I can see how 30 year marriages head south.

But you may be right. It could be that it is a spectrum, just like other conditions.

mp4 from media gallery:

The Chinese have some balls

Doc

This is why we're doomed and The Republic we had (what little) going into 2020 is forever gone. Fraudulent voting system, marxists paying off people to vote with MY money, republicants being republicants (such a true statement...republic they cannot do), etc, etc. There's no coming back from this one. Not that I figured a "red wave" and told most of my friends...no red wave. If it (red) were stock...short the hell out of it.

I don't know if it's the TDS still causing issues (I suspect it is) but I doubt the GOP will ever have another majority in the Senate (not that we have but one party anyway save for a few outcasts) and the House is on unstable as hell ground (like that soil near Austin, TX). Forget about POTUS. There could be a nuke light off in Topeka, KS and not one marxist would vote differently because we're now in the electronic age where it's all decided for you.

The lyrics of Rush's 2112, itself based of Ayn Rand's novelette Anthem, never spoke more clearly than it does today.
Agreed. Rush 2112 is pretty spot on. I also go back to "Scheming demons dressed in kingly guise" from A Farewell to Kings.

I used to think so as well. Over the years I have seen that there is evidently a crazy/emotional switch in all of them. Some get switched on and off, some just stay on. And once we get to the “change” - well, I can see how 30 year marriages head south.

But you may be right. It could be that it is a spectrum, just like other conditions.

My 2nd wife currently, a nice one at that, and who is normally very submissive, was helping me burn our field in the winter. I wouldn't label her a weak women because shes pretty strong in most ways.
I had mowed and wet down the edge of the field for a fire break and her job was to make sure the fire didn't cross that line. The grass was a foot tall and the fire not big or scary, just burning along consistently and the fire starts to get close to the break and what's she do?? She panics, throws down the water hose, and runs, lol. I fired her from that job forever more.

The crazy switch came on! I haven't seen it much but it exists.

The Ex's crazy switch was almost always on. Ha, she married her 5th husband a few months ago if that's any indication. Man do I have story's!

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
When the switch is made, that cash will be worthless.
Yep!
But that's not how they are going to sell it to the average sheeeple!
It will be sold as convenience and security . As it will be backed by all .Govs across the globe.
They won't talk about the ability to shut off all access to your digital currency, if your a naughty citizen.
Or how they will use it control every aspect of your daily life!