• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

zbuT0kIFSS0z.png

Well, for anyone inclined to "shun" the unvaccinated, allow me to offer a Great Big "Fuck You" to you. You're idiots and I really prefer to not be around you anyway. Particularly when you are carrying and spreading who knows what germs and there's a better than even chance you are going to drop dead in front of me.

You do that and make me have to put my cocktail down, I'm going to be even more pissed... :mad:

Here is something else to disinfect the air in this thread after the broken sewer pipe that caused a backflow of leftist shit to flood the floor in the past week.

US Air Force airman deployed abroad for two years without seeing his son arranges a surprise homecoming for him, in his elementary school class.

We are not perfect. No country is perfect.
We have a lot of issues that we need to resolve amongst ourselves.
We are facing new issues every day due to domestic troublemakers who want to pervert everything that we have in the name of "progress".
BUT, this is our homeland.
We ain't going nowhere.
We are going to defend it with just equal ferocity against those who want to destroy it just like in the past.
AND, we are going to get our fucking acts together to fix the issues that are everywhere.
Beginning with the slew of antigun shit that recently reared it's ugly head in Oregon.
Because if we don't take the initiative and fix it, it will only embolden the parasites.

Somebody in the GOP needs to let Donald Trump know how we are seeing things as well. We need focus, pragmatism, and unity. Not fucking trolling and namecalling against FELLOW Patriots. WHAT THE FUCK was that all about with Winsome Sears and Ron Desantis??? It needs to STOP. Because if we don't, we are still going to be arguing even as the "progressives" shove us aboard the concentration camp lorries after taking our guns.

i don't have a subscription to the new york times....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender
How does she know this to be true?
That amount was based on 292K of presumed R votes that dropped ballots off at polls the day of election because they didn't trust the postal system the way D's do (they need to have adjudication for signature verification); plus 17K from "drawer 3" they they think is closer to 30-40K because 30% of centers had problems instead of 20%. I'm assuming there is bipartisan ballot adjudication on the signatures; I would be more concerned about how voter suppression (some ballot not working in tabulators while other did at same location); or just how the issues and delays caused people to not vote. I do find it very odd that 115K+ voted for the R treasurer and didn't vote at all for governor. I don't have a dog in the fight in AZ; Mark Kelly definitely won; but when there are so many problems it affects perception of the process and Katie Hobbs is a basement dweller like ...you know who. I guess Arizonians want open border and groomed kids.

Last edited:
I have a hard time trusting anyone fighting for “control” of the country on either side.

Not like the right would do anything even if they had complete control, they’d sit back and do nothing or hand the left some of whatever they want.
Let me have control

I’d fix things.

Electric bleachers

Mass disenfranchisement

Etc

You gotta wonder how dense a person would have to be to acknowledge a government that exterminated Native Americans, did slavery, the Tuskegee experiments, and countless other atrocities, but doesn't think they'd stoop to rigging an election.

Yeah, the fist bump with, and taking the coin from Pelosi was a nice touch. :rolleyes:

In the very unlikely scenario where this piece of shit gets the repubican nomination for 2024, it will be the first time in my life that I will vote for a democrat.

No, libertarian.

I have never voted for a D, even local "good" ones. I also have not missed an election from the day I could vote.

I will not vote for that man no matter how they sweeten the pot with a VP.

What the DNC or RNC are paid to think by their donors should have no effect on what policies the voters want.

My preferred policies are:
No money in politics
Maximum of 6 years in office for every politician and judge
No income tax on the first $250,000 of income
Wealth tax on billionaires and giant corporations
Increase base pay and minimum wage by $1000 per month
Teach Civics in school again
Pay students to take ROTC classes
Build federal colleges than only teach STEM and medical degrees
Everybody goes into the military when they turn 18 and gets to keep their M4 when they get out
No infringement of the right to bear arms
No taxes on guns, ammo or suppressors
Public shooting ranges run by the military in every town
Classify the entire US supply chain as a national security asset
Make more and better solar panels than China
Kick China and Russia out of every trade organization until they have free and fair elections
Every large corporation is required to have a union
No spying on American citizens
Replace tax breaks on Yachts and private planes with a luxury tax
Make it illegal for Generals to work for foreign countries or defense contractors
Add a Too Big to Fail tax
Make political corruption a capitol offense
Replace prisons with floggings
Require a license to have children
Tax unhealthy foods
Subsidize family gardens
Rebuild our mental health system
Make pharmaceutical countries sell drugs to Americans for the same price as they charge other countries
Offer a public option for health insurance
Enforce the immigration and refugee laws
Break up the RNC and DNC for being criminal organizations
Give every party equal access to the ballot
Raid every offshore tax haven that has participated in fraud or tax evasion
Require every American citizen to know English
Ban the use of any other language in government business
Charge companies for outsourcing American jobs to other countries
Force Brazil to sell us the Amazon and shoot anybody that comes near it
Deploy snipers to shoot anybody that poaches endangered animals

Quite a list, like most people some things I agree with, others not, and yet others just being on the list speaks volumes about you.

I think you'll find a lot of folks won't appreciate the totalitarian B.S. points that are scattered in that random list.
There are a couple of those that not just myself but others would be willing to take up arms to fight against since they are that truly evil.

Not to mention you also want to apparently pillage as many other countries as you like to get what you want, other folks might not appreciate foreign brutal invaders.... Nor would you if someone was to turn the tables.

Try to remember that the chains you so happily wish to forge for others will be the ones used to bind you by those you thought you were going to use them on.

Well said, and much better over my reply.

Lists like this are fantastic, it is a real clear view into the person.

Reactions: W54/XM-388 and Fig
That amount was based on 292K of presumed R votes that dropped ballots off at polls the day of election because they didn't trust the postal system the way D's do (they need to have adjudication for signature verification); plus 17K from "drawer 3" they they think is closer to 30-40K because 30% of centers had problems instead of 20%. I'm assuming there is bipartisan ballot adjudication on the signatures; I would be more concerned about how voter suppression (some ballot not working in tabulators while other did at same location); or just how the issues and delays caused people to not vote. I do find it very odd that 115K+ voted for the R treasurer and didn't vote at all for governor. I don't have a dog in the fight in AZ; Mark Kelly definitely won; but when there are so many problems it affects perception of the process and Katie Hobbs is a basement dweller like ...you know who. I guess Arizonians want open border and groomed kids.
I don't even know how you can say anyone won legitimately. When they are skewing results through 5+ methods of cheating then I don't think we are getting reliable numbers to start with.

Unfortunately, once your state is captured and they control the counting, I don't see how you could vote your way out. It is looking more like escaping to friendly territory and attempting a peaceful divorce would be the best solution.

Wrong we are gonna need Andrew Jackson....but I guarantee, if you didn't like Trump, you wouldn't like Jackson. Had he lived in our day he would have made Tweets that made Trump look polite.

Not a real big Jackson fan, but then again I am part Indian.

However:

Unlike some I really don't hold that against him, he was a product of his time and you can't judge people of the past by values of today.

Like everyone on the planet, he did good as well as bad.

Could you imagine how much good would be accomplished if Putin accidentally bombed Sharmel el-Sheikh off the face of the world right now?

The wife works for a little airplane company. Their most numerus jet has a burn rate of 150gal per hour. Where as most larger commercial jets burn roughly one gal every second.

The math is not hard to figure if you really want to......and that is just fuel burn, that is such a small part of the overall costs of a small jet.

It is interesting, when you think of the "first" business jet, the lockheed jetstar it burned darn near 500gal per hour, things have come a LONG way in a short time.

That is a old custom here in Minnesota. Elections are theater ! We the people have zero representation at any level of state or national .Gov ! Not much at county level either.
We are being compressed into a ever tightening space of legalized slavery by the political class.

Not a real big Jackson fan, but then again I am part Indian.

However:

Unlike some I really don't hold that against him, he was a product of his time and you can't judge people of the past by values of today.

Like everyone on the planet, he did good as well as bad.
You NAILED it Brother.

The trail of tears is a blight that can never and should never be forgotten.

But, as you say, what we know today and what a right thinking person would think and expect today simply Cannot be applied to people who lived one hundred years, two hundred years or two thousand years ago.

History, it teaches us what works, what doesn’t work and how to avoid past errors.

This was on the Bump Stock Ban.

Supreme Court Again Spurns Challenge To Gun ‘Bump Stock’ Ban​

Photo of Martin Walsh Martin WalshNovember 14, 2022
Supreme-Court-2.jpg
Getty Images
Advertisement

OPINION: This article may contain commentary which reflects the author's opinion.

• The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected a challenge to a federal ban imposed under former President Donald Trump on devices called “bump stocks.”
    “The justices declined to review an appeal by a group of firearms dealers and individuals in Minnesota, Texas, and Kentucky after a lower court rejected their argument that the government had violated the U.S. Constitution’s Fifth Amendment takings clause by effectively taking their private property without just compensation,” Reuters reported.
    Advertisement
    “Trump’s administration moved to reclassify bump stocks as machine guns, which are forbidden under U.S. law, in a rare firearms control measure prompted by a 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas. The Supreme Court in 2019 declined to block the ban from going into effect. The justices last month rejected appeals by a Utah gun lobbyist and firearms rights groups of lower court rulings upholding the ban as a reasonable interpretation of a federal law prohibiting machine gun possession,” the outlet added.
    “Bump stocks use a gun’s recoil to bump its trigger, enabling a semiautomatic weapon to fire hundreds of rounds per minute to let it shoot like a machine gun. Trump pledged to ban them after a gunman used semiautomatic weapons outfitted with bump stocks in a shooting spree that killed 58 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), a U.S. Justice Department agency, reversed a previous conclusion and classified bump stocks as machine guns under a 1934 U.S. law called the National Firearms Act. The policy took effect in 2019,” the outlet added.

Last month, the Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit from gun rights groups to challenge a ban on bump stocks.
    “The decision not to hear the two related cases, a blow for gun rights activists, leaves the ban in place. The conservative-majority court issued a major ruling in June that expanded gun rights, although the legal issues in the bump stock cases were different,” NBC News reported.
    “The ban, implemented by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, went into effect in 2019 after the Supreme Court declined to block it. Since then, the already conservative court has tilted further to the right, with conservative Justice Amy Coney Barrett, a Trump appointee, replacing liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died in 2020,” the outlet added.
    Advertisement

NBC News reported:
    The bump stocks challenge, however, did not deal directly with the scope of the right to bear arms under the Second Amendment. The challengers instead said the government did not have authority to ban bump stocks under the National Firearms Act, a law enacted in 1934 to regulate machine guns. In 1968, the Gun Control Act expanded the definition of machine gun to include accessories “for use in converting a weapon” into a machine gun, and the ATF concluded when it issued the ban that bump stocks meet that definition.
    The groups challenging the ban said the legal definition of machine gun has been distorted beyond recognition and argue that courts should not defer to the federal agency’s interpretation.

Advertisement
    The court turned away two related appeals, one brought by Clark Aposhian, a Utah gun lobbyist who had purchased a bump stock before the ban took effect, and another led by Gun Owners of America and other gun rights groups. Lower courts upheld the ban, although judges on the Denver-based 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the Cincinnati-based 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals were divided in both cases.
    Bearing Arm’s Cam Edwards voiced concern about the decision:
    Advertisement

To say this is a disappointing result would be putting it mildly, and there most certainly will be consequences to the justices’ refusal to hear either case. The Biden administration has already used the same executive authority that then-President Trump used to direct the ATF to craft its bump stock ban to target unfinished frames and receivers sold in DIY gun-making kits, and the Court’s inaction will only embolden anti-gun officials and the gun control lobby to further abuse the scope of executive branch authority to impose even more gun control laws that don’t have enough support to win congressional approval.
    Back in June, the Supreme Court issued its most significant pro-Second Amendment decision in nearly two decades when justices ruled 6-3 that New York’s concealed carry law was unconstitutionally restrictive

Never trust the dirty black robed bastards. They are part of the political class and hate the average American Citizen.
Just like the rest of the political class !
They are part of the theater of propaganda.

Reactions: gigamortis and Fig