• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The wife works for a little airplane company. Their most numerus jet has a burn rate of 150gal per hour. Where as most larger commercial jets burn roughly one gal every second.

The math is not hard to figure if you really want to......and that is just fuel burn, that is such a small part of the overall costs of a small jet.

It is interesting, when you think of the "first" business jet, the lockheed jetstar it burned darn near 500gal per hour, things have come a LONG way in a short time.
My wife's company has a Citation X. I don't know shit about it (have never even seen it), but I know it's FAST compared to commercial, and I know it costs a shitton in JP5, or whatever it burns. She says it's between $15K-$20k in gas depending on where they're going. When she flies she calls me when they land, and sometimes I'm totally blown away by how fast that usually is. 🤷‍♂️

If I had so much money it didn't matter I'd have one. I fucking HATE the TSA and flying commercial. I get mad every single time I have to deal with those pieces of shit.

The the copilot meets her in the parking lot and carries her bags. She walks through the office, out the back, and 50 yards to the plane. She boards, they close the doors, and taxi within five minutes. In the air in ten doing nearly the speed of sound to wherever they're going. Must be nice.

My wife's company has a Citation X. I don't know shit about it (have never even seen it), but I know it's FAST compared to commercial, and I know it costs a shitton in JP5, or whatever it burns. She says it's between $15K-$20k in gas depending on where they're going. When she flies she calls me when they land, and sometimes I'm totally blown away by how fast that usually is. 🤷‍♂️

If I had so much money it didn't matter I'd have one. I fucking HATE the TSA and flying commercial. I get mad every single time I have to deal with those pieces of shit.

The the copilot meets her in the parking lot and carries her bags. She walks through the office, out the back, and 50 yards to the plane. She boards, they close the doors, and taxi within five minutes. In the air in ten doing nearly the speed of sound to wherever they're going. Must be nice.

Heck yeah these things will beat commercial air travel silly with an axe handle. No long commutes via gnarly traffic or public transit to regional airports. No security lines. No lines in general. No delays due to EDPs acting up and threatening people. And generally no, or very short commutes from the destination airstrip to the meeting place or company offices. They are literally the flying cars and volantes from science fiction.

People be like: "We still don't have flying cars!!!"

Uh, we actually DO. They are called private jets and helicopters. In Manhattan, a lot of large office buildings and company HQs have their own rooftop helipads. A business person can board a helicopter right above their corporate building, take a nice scenic flight across the city to La Guardia or JFK airports, and switch to a corporate jet and be at a company function across the country in less than 5 hours...

Reactions: W54/XM-388
If she is successful, and others like her, it will put a stop to the trans business.
I don't know about stop anymore. I just hope that the decision is pushed to a time where the kids can make an informed decision. I fully believe that a portion of the kids are mentally ill with the other part being pushed into it by abusive parents. The latter group has the intelligence and capacity to make a decision that won't wreck their lives. The mentally ill group is fucked regardless because it would be this nonsense or some other stupid shit.

Doing a small plane is just like that as well. Really no different from putting your stuff in your car even at "major" airports. They all have a private section to the airport. For the flight to really be "worth it" you need to think at least a 2.5 hours what I found. You do arrive much more refreshed with flying. Even manual flying a little airplane is not that hard, trim it and you just basically point it where you need to go. Flying is not that hard, and even more easy now with GPS.

You fly basically as the crow flies.

Story time:

We use to fly down for the Missouri State Fair every year. Coming from KC to Sedalia the direct route takes you over Whiteman AFB. Don't know now, but back then if you are over X thousand feet you did not need to announce you going through. Leaving Sedalia you would have to request permission to transition their air space. Most times you would be told ok, and you would fly over their runway at roughly 2500 feet AGL. There was never anything on the runway or anyplace else. Only once I was denied permission, and was told to divert to the north IIRC. Not sure why but they walked me through the entire thing. Cherokee N95265 clear to turn to 95deg climb and maintain altitude of whatever it was.

The B-2's fly over the house so often it is a non event unless it is for a football game, then those suckers practice LOW.

They are usually this high up....I still have not gotten a good pic of them flying over for a game.

As we are talking the money spend for that is just flat stupid, guess it is training.

1668530791064.png

Reactions: madppcs
BREAKING: The four University of Idaho students (three sorority members and one male friend) who had been found dead in an off campus housing unit this week were murdered with a knife. Knife wounds the cause of death for the 4 slain students. Possible incel style mass murderer or serial killer suspected.

People living in the vicinity of the UID: BE ON THE LOOKOUT. CARRY. STAY SAFE.

BREAKING: The four University of Idaho students (three sorority members and one male friend) who had been found dead in an off campus housing unit this week were murdered with a knife. Knife wounds the cause of death for the 4 slain students. Possible incel style mass murderer or serial killer suspected.

People living in the vicinity of the UID: BE ON THE LOOKOUT. CARRY. STAY SAFE.

Stupid AR's and bump stocks!

He did this years ago and it didn't do a thing!!

I think it has grown beyond Politics. Politics is the discussion between People who disagree about what the Founding Fathers meant when they risked everything to ratified the Declaration and Constitution. It's oblivious one side doesn't care about the Constitution at all let alone what the ones who risked everything to write and ratify It. What's left to us is to decide what you are willing to do? What we are willing to risk? Do you have the resolve that the Men of Lexington and Concord Massachusetts had? Don't reply just think about it. I believe what the New World Order and the Globalist's and the Communists have in store for my Grandchildren is unacceptable. To me it's a easy decision. God Bless you all regardless

I think it has grown beyond Politics. Politics is the discussion between People who disagree about what the Founding Fathers meant when they risked everything to ratified the Declaration and Constitution. It's oblivious one side doesn't care about the Constitution

One side doesn't care? Wrong. Neither does.

This is why we're doomed and The Republic we had (what little) going into 2020 is forever gone. Fraudulent voting system, marxists paying off people to vote with MY money, republicants being republicants (such a true statement...republic they cannot do), etc, etc. There's no coming back from this one. Not that I figured a "red wave" and told most of my friends...no red wave. If it (red) were stock...short the hell out of it.

I don't know if it's the TDS still causing issues (I suspect it is) but I doubt the GOP will ever have another majority in the Senate (not that we have but one party anyway save for a few outcasts) and the House is on unstable as hell ground (like that soil near Austin, TX). Forget about POTUS. There could be a nuke light off in Topeka, KS and not one marxist would vote differently because we're now in the electronic age where it's all decided for you.

The lyrics of Rush's 2112, itself based of Ayn Rand's novelette Anthem, never spoke more clearly than it does today.