• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

Huge protests and riots simultaneously happening right now in Urumqi, Beijing, and Guangzhou. This shit might turn hot sooner than what most Asian political experts predict and we can finally see commie officials having their teeth popped out one by one with a screwdriver on livestream.

What are they going to do about the gun ban? Are they going to say "no" like some Oregon sheriffs?

I believe when Trudeau initially announced the semiauto ban back in September, Alberta already declared that they will not recognize that decree and that Trudeau officials will not be welcome on Alberta territory. Whether this declaration has force backing it remains to be seen. But so far, Alberta appears to be Canada's 2A sanctuary.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
What are they going to do about the gun ban? Are they going to say "no" like some Oregon sheriffs?
It is unclear what the pushback will be. CZ550, Weatherby Mk5, and Ruger #1, along with Purdy doubles were all put on the banned list by name too. I’m really curious what had led to the wild acceleration in banning. It’s almost like “they” are about to crash and burn politically, or Klaus has incurable cancer or something. Why the huge rush right now? My guess is a vulnerability that we are unaware of right now.

It is unclear what the pushback will be. CZ550, Weatherby Mk5, and Ruger #1, along with Purdy doubles were all put on the banned list by name too. I’m really curious what had led to the wild acceleration in banning. It’s almost like “they” are about to crash and burn politically, or Klaus has incurable cancer or something. Why the huge rush right now? My guess is a vulnerability that we are unaware of right now.
They're planning to do things that you would shoot them for.

I believe when Trudeau initially announced the semiauto ban back in September, Alberta already declared that they will not recognize that decree and that Trudeau officials will not be welcome on Alberta territory. Whether this declaration has force backing it remains to be seen. But so far, Alberta appears to be Canada's 2A sanctuary.
Trudeau WILL send in the ARMY police and will enforce his decree. He's hoping for an escalation. All this will be done while Trudeau sips wine and eats beef from his protected castle.

Trudeau WILL send in the ARMY police and will enforce his decree. He's hoping for an escalation. All this will be done while Trudeau sips wine and eats beef from his protected castle.

We either stand against this right now, or don't and accept everything that awaits us in the future. Canadians must realize this. Look at the lockdown situations in China right now for some motivation and an inkling to what a "gun free" future holds.

I think the urban areas will ghetto-ize pretty quickly. In open country the few uniforms are spread super thin. They may resort to the “fire base” model, although most uniforms will not be functional psychologically after their first real experience with broadly supported systemic violence against them. I expect lots of “no go areas” because there are not 8-10 uniforms available to attend every rural flashpoint. If they don’t stay in the bigger centres, there will be debacles for their middle management drones to answer for. Imagine trying to explain your boss why you have no operating vehicles assigned to the detachment because you needlessly provoked a bunch of rednecks. Now expand that across dozens of detachments and hundreds of members. Easier to just stay in the boat, as it were.

I love how pissed liberals get when confronted with the truth

Boo Hoo, same f’ing people that thinks it’s ok to say that I’m a white privileged racist, my Christian faith is hate speech, if I question the Covid narrative I’m a science denier and because I eat beef I’m destroying the planet. Screw these people and the groomers they lay cover for I don’t give 2 shits about these peoples opinions. 🤬🤬😡😡

I don't think the January 6th investigations should stop. Let's find out the level of corruption, incompetence and dishonesty from Nancy Pelosi, the Democrats, RINOS and Capitol Police that led to their false flag operation because they hate Trump and MAGA conservatives.
They should subpoena some of the people rotting in the DC jail.

I think the urban areas will ghetto-ize pretty quickly. In open country the few uniforms are spread super thin. They may resort to the “fire base” model, although most uniforms will not be functional psychologically after their first real experience with broadly supported systemic violence against them. I expect lots of “no go areas” because there are not 8-10 uniforms available to attend every rural flashpoint. If they don’t stay in the bigger centres, there will be debacles for their middle management drones to answer for. Imagine trying to explain your boss why you have no operating vehicles assigned to the detachment because you needlessly provoked a bunch of rednecks. Now expand that across dozens of detachments and hundreds of members. Easier to just stay in the boat, as it were.
don't underestimate the use of drones. Person calls in some coords due to a 'perceived threat' and on to the next house (rinse and repeat).

Maybe....they know what's coming and they hope you all turn them in before it does come. Or... maybe.. they expect you to give them amnesty? Mac:unsure:

1669496649138.png

No worries,Pedopeter is on great terms with Xi. And they ran in by Milley first.
There is something this article is not telling you: the no-fly zones can be unlocked on a DJI drone as you gain clearance to fly in each restricted area. Some/most/all of these drones could be actually employed by the USG. Although there is a technical moratorium on Chinese drones, there are many departments and units that get and have waivers to use DJI. There isn’t enough info in this article to understand what the drones were doing, so there is no way to extrapolate who was doing the flying.

The other thing they are not stating is why would anyone spend thousands on a DJI that enforces geofencing when you can buy cheaper or make one that doesn’t have it. GP dropped the ball on this article.

Last edited: