• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

FOOH6aHqxJR5.png
EDAB1819-69F0-4974-8DC9-55292F993147.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
At least Trump showed the world how corrupt our government really is so we are no different then any 3rd world country with a kangaroo government.

Its all a production by the parents..

And of course the mom and dad have different last names. So progressive! 🤮

It is unclear what the pushback will be. CZ550, Weatherby Mk5, and Ruger #1, along with Purdy doubles were all put on the banned list by name too. I’m really curious what had led to the wild acceleration in banning. It’s almost like “they” are about to crash and burn politically, or Klaus has incurable cancer or something. Why the huge rush right now? My guess is a vulnerability that we are unaware of right now.
Fudds take note. The whole "we don't care about your hunting rifle, we just want to get stricter on assault weapons" BS is just that, BS.
They want to ban every centerfire out there, and turn rimfires into a NFA item.

Fudds take note. The whole "we don't care about your hunting rifle, we just want to get stricter on assault weapons" BS is just that, BS.
They want to ban every centerfire out there, and turn rimfires into a NFA item.
Just like Washington state banning the spring bear hunt. If you are not allowed to hunt you don’t need to own a gun to hunt with. Attacking us on multiple fronts.

covid is the flu?

RG2OmpDqzYxW.jpeg

This....is what we refer to as, "a clue".
No, it is possible/common to produce a test capable of testing for multiple antigens in a single run. Multiple test spots for the different antigens are present in the window. Only the one(s) present in the sample turn color to show Positive. Diagnosis is made based off of WHICH of the spots develops color. This technology has been in use in vet clinics for decades - for example a single combo test for Heartworm, Ehrlichia, Lyme Disease, and Anaplasmosis in dogs, or FeLV, FIV, and Feline Heartworm Disease for cats.

I don't have any personal experience with the above kit, but it's not a "single" test that tests for all three. It's actually three separate tests in a single housing that run simultaneously in a single run. There will be a separate test spot for Positive Control (to show whether the test ran successfully), one for Covid, one for Flu-A, and one for Flu-B. Only the one present in the sample will develop color, and you can tell which one it is based on it's location in the window.

When will He rain down the brimstone?

Now let's see these same fucktards make the same claim about the prophet Muhammad and see what happens to them. Some people need to get them drunk or drugged, and have them on a video where they ramble about the Islamic prophet's bodily features for half and hour, and then sit back and enjoy the results.

The Internet NEVER forgets. Nothing is ever erased from digital or cloud format. Everything, including that cringey Mary Sue self insert Twilight fanfic that you wrote when you were going through your brief emo/goth phase "waaaay back" in the early 2000s that you hope would be long gone and forgotten is still there online, archived. That is one of the wonders of an interface that can duplicate and take screencaps of itself every second, nonstop, and store these duplicates in virtually unlimited space that is easily retrievable. Alyssa Milano is just the latest lolcow to find out just what kind of machine the Internet really is.

Reactions: TACC
No, it is possible/common to produce a test capable of testing for multiple antigens in a single run. Multiple test spots for the different antigens are present in the window. Only the one(s) present in the sample turn color to show Positive. Diagnosis is made based off of WHICH of the spots develops color. This technology has been in use in vet clinics for decades - for example a single combo test for Heartworm, Ehrlichia, Lyme Disease, and Anaplasmosis in dogs, or FeLV, FIV, and Feline Heartworm Disease for cats.

I don't have any personal experience with the above kit, but it's not a "single" test that tests for all three. It's actually three separate tests in a single housing that run simultaneously in a single run. There will be a separate test spot for Positive Control (to show whether the test ran successfully), one for Covid, one for Flu-A, and one for Flu-B. Only the one present in the sample will develop color, and you can tell which one it is based on it's location in the window.

The test.....you are failing it.

I used to work in a lab. I am aware how tests are performed.
I am keenly aware of false positives too.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68