• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Everyone of those guys should be ashamed of what they are doing for a paycheck and benefits.
The guy speaking is 100% right . Those cops children will be slaves to the political class or worse will follow in their father's footsteps and be even worse oppressors in a sad future.
They're disgusting pieces of shit.

as i have said before...this is just one reason college is expensive.

aP3cd5agg3oS.jpeg

as i have said before...this is just one reason college is expensive.

aP3cd5agg3oS.jpeg
Well, recently went on a college visit with the boy. One of the stops on the tour was a presentation by whole group of administrators who ran a program aimed at helping students "fit in" and "not feel alone amongst a classroom full of rich white kids". Exact words.

Last edited:
looks like i was right about the delay. somebody was scrubbing .gov involvement.

I call bullshit on this...lol.

If it ain't bullshit then stop fucking yacking and show your hand.

Dems have locked the steal in
Michiagan
AZ
NC
Penn
CA..
They are working on TX and FL. FL was a set back since the mail in ballot thing got addressed.
Arizona will NEVER see another R Senator. the state is lost.
Not so sure about NC. Of the 100 County's we have quite a few that don't play that game. The last two election's for Senate proved that. Tillis is a shi-t head for sure and we'll see about Budd, but they couldn't steel the election this time. In the end we will not vote our way out of this, so it probably doesn't matter. All we can do is make sure we really know what We are going to do. Just like the farmer's in Lexington and Concord Massachusetts. They didn't know that today was the day or this was the final straw. You don't come to that conclusion at that moment. You have made your decision...now it's just waiting for the spark. Mindset. What the people in the MSM will say about you doesn't matter. What your Grandchildren do WILL!

Reactions: 6/250/40

They need to be collecting from the progeny of the tribal leaders that sold them for profit. What about the Irish and Chinese?

They need to be collecting from the progeny of the tribal leaders that sold them for profit. What about the Irish and Chinese?
They need to pay hard working Americans for decades of feeding, housing, trying to educate, these mass producing assholes who manage to fuck up just about everything given to them! 😡

Canada is going all in on the fast track. The blanket gun ban, the euthanasia panels, and this... Whoever in Canada is still not taking notice is either completely braindead, or are paid and pampered members of the system.

The UK did their own form of "euthanasia" ; but without patient consent. Track huge excess quantities of Versed with their nursing/care home deaths.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Canada is going all in on the fast track. The blanket gun ban, the euthanasia panels, and this... Whoever in Canada is still not taking notice is either completely braindead, or are paid and pampered members of the system.

Wasn't there something in the news recently about Chinese police here supposedly operating to keep CCP members that are CONUS in tow?

The main media had zero to say about antifa in black block wearing AR-15s in single point slings as "security" for men in dresses who like lots of butt sex, and I do mean a lot, having a"family friendly drag show" in Roanoke, Texas. So, it is okay for people with guns to force your children to watch pole dancing from guys who are so into sodomy.

Transhumanism should be here by 2027... I remember watching sermons by Dr. Chuck Missler a decade ago and people said he was crazy for talking about the end of days and transhumanism. He died about four years ago but was a man ahead of his time.

Last edited:

These guys represent the badge everywhere. If the business owner resisted, they would kill him. Do you honestly think any officer you know would even at the very least take off work that day? The officers that frequent this forum would be right along with them. Your uncle the cop would be as well. They ain’t fooling anyone.

It doesn't bode well that Walker is with Lindsey. That means he is being recruited to the deep state.
Anyone that aint expecting significant political fuckery aint been watching.

At this point voting is mostly a voluntary mass surveillance operation to determine the hardline right wingers for the coming round-up. Cross-referenced with 4473's("we totally destroy them bro" ;)) to determine manpower needed in each case.
Change my mind.

And get familiar with your friendly neighborhood version of Lawson. We'll all be felons before long.

Last edited:

Reactions: Beefmanne
Anybody seen this one yet?

Nice to see the perspective from the "wrong" side for once.
Though for what its worth the book "All Quiet on the Western Front" and the original movie were pretty seriously criticized by some other big author-vets of the time from both sides of said Western front eg Herbert Mcbride and Ernst Junger. "Men do not make such cringing dramatic facial expressions in real combat" I believe is Mcbride's quote.
Junger took some similar issue with the work IIRC, calling the experience of trench warfare "transcendent" instead.
-"As the storm raged around us, I walked up and down my sector. The men had fixed bayonets. They stood stony and motionless, rifle in hand, on the front edge of the dip, gazing into the field. Now and then, by the light of a flare, I saw steel helmet by steel helmet, blade by glinting blade, and I was overcome by a feeling of invulnerability. We might be crushed, but surely we could not be conquered."
And Junger was in it for the long haul, 1914-1918, wounded 14x, numerous medals.

But everyone is different, and Remarque seems to be made of more peaceful ingredients than the other two. If only our politicians had such makeup, I believe is the message to take away ?

Reactions: Austan
Anybody seen this one yet?

Nice to see the perspective from the "wrong" side for once.
Though for what its worth the book "All Quiet on the Western Front" and the original movie were pretty seriously criticized by some other big author-vets of the time from both sides of said Western front eg Herbert Mcbride and Ernst Junger. "Men do not make such cringing dramatic facial expressions in real combat" I believe is Mcbride's quote.
Junger took some similar issue with the work IIRC, calling the experience of trench warfare "transcendent" instead.
-"As the storm raged around us, I walked up and down my sector. The men had fixed bayonets. They stood stony and motionless, rifle in hand, on the front edge of the dip, gazing into the field. Now and then, by the light of a flare, I saw steel helmet by steel helmet, blade by glinting blade, and I was overcome by a feeling of invulnerability. We might be crushed, but surely we could not be conquered."
And Junger was in it for the long haul, 1914-1918, wounded 14x, numerous medals.

But everyone is different, and Remarque seems to be made of more peaceful ingredients than the other two. If only our politicians had such makeup, I believe is the message to take away ?

Ernst Junger was the 1/100 that gets the others home.

Maybe an odd dude but if there is death near you would want him around.

If you think back just three short years, there was a chinese embassy in TX they caught handing rifles out the back door, to ANTIFA/BLM rioters/protesters.
Any links to the story? I must have missed that. You would think that would have been big news down here.
Most people down here don't like China or ANTIFA.

DECEMBER 2, 2022

31 year old Connecticut man Christopher Francisquini was wanted by Naugatuck police for stabbing, strangling, and dismembering his 11 month old daughter. The fugitive was spotted by an eagle eyed resident at a bus stop in nearby Waterbury, who covertly snapped a couple of photos and contacted Waterbury PD. Over a dozen Waterbury officers, some SWAT, pounced on this demon to take him into custody:

One wrong move motherfucker. One wrong move... Oh please make our day...

They are all bad right?

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big

I think it is because of this thread, but I started this Russians book today. Knew about them but never read any of them. Time to see for myself. She sounds like an interesting person. If the book holds might look into something deeper about her.

They are all bad right?
They sound like that cop that murdered Daniel Shaver to me. What if they had the wrong guy and smoked him trying to act like Clint Eastwood. Would you say it was an honest mistake? They would not be charged with murder, brandishing, menacing or anything for that matter.