• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Ted Cruz' liberal-indoctrinated , age 13 daughter who came out as a bisexual, was either cutting herself or did a suicide attempt. Early indoctrination is a PSY-OP to create mental illness in the young.

Last edited:
There is no
Your comparison is not even close and honestly a little ridiculous. In your scenario EVERY batch of medicine was bad because there was no safety data available. If you pump drugs into your kids system and are not smart enough to do your own homework then it is your fault and it is child abuse.

At this point we should agree to disagree because it will get ugly fast.
Ugly fast, why?

Ok, I buy and let my kid ride a dirt bike. It's a choice I consciously make. He falls and breaks his arm, an obvious possibility no matter how well I train him. In this case it goes even further, because actually know there is a risk to my kid by facilitating/encouraging this activity, but I let him do it anyway. Is that also child abuse? Why? Because you don't like riding dirt bikes and think they're dangerous? You don't think there's any merit to being comfortable on two wheels off road? Even I agree that it's far more dangerous than playing video games or watching TV...

My point is that intent is very important. I agree that it isn't as important as outcome, but calling it child abuse, when there is only the intent to protect isn't fair or right. I could give two fucks about Rod Stewart (I've never liked his music and always thought he was a tool), but my heart does go out to a parent who thought they were making a good decision and it turned out to be life threatening for their kid. Does this give leftist morons a pass, no, but as a parent I am quite sure some leftist is going to accuse me of child abuse because I let my kids ride in dirt or shoot guns, or whatever. Point made, and I don't care for it to get ugly, whatever that means. I believe the vax is worthless to most, and potentially dangerous to some.

There is no

Ugly fast, why?

Ok, I buy and let my kid ride a dirt bike. It's a choice I consciously make. He falls and breaks his arm, an obvious possibility no matter how well I train him. In this case it goes even further, because actually know there is a risk to my kid by facilitating/encouraging this activity, but I let him do it anyway. Is that also child abuse? Why? Because you don't like riding dirt bikes and think they're dangerous? You don't think there's any merit to being comfortable on two wheels off road? Even I agree that it's far more dangerous than playing video games or watching TV...

My point is that intent is very important. I agree that it isn't as important as outcome, but calling it child abuse, when there is only the intent to protect isn't fair or right. I could give two fucks about Rod Stewart (I've never liked his music and always thought he was a tool), but my heart does go out to a parent who thought they were making a good decision and it turned out to be life threatening for their kid. Does this give leftist morons a pass, no, but as a parent I am quite sure some leftist is going to accuse me of child abuse because I let my kids ride in dirt or shoot guns, or whatever. Point made, and I don't care for it to get ugly, whatever that means. I believe the vax is worthless to most, and potentially dangerous to some.
My point is that I do not care about intent I only care about the impact on the child BECAUSE the child had/has no choice in what is being done to them.

Ugly? Because your cannot stick to comparative examples that actually are comparative. A dirt bike vs a drug, god damn that sure is a direct comparison. One, the bike, is carries an assumption that the kid is going to get banged up. The drug carries an assumption of safety.

This is a waste of time.

One of the providers I work with was so proud he got his daughter the shot. 2 weeks ago I was asking him how things were going and all, just some small conversation while waiting for the last patient to leave for the night, and he mentioned his daughter just got out of the hospital. I asked what happened, he said she had a stroke at the age of 12......

I so wanted to turn the screws but could see he was honestly upset. Hopefully he never forgives himself over this.

Doc
Is he still recommending jabs? That's what blows my mind. Any GP/provider can't deny the number in their own practices. My mom had a stroke in her40's -and everyone was like "that NEVER happens so young" and she got the mega-workup. Now they have to normalize it to put their heads in the sand.

He failed as father, esp. being in the profession he had access and ability to interpret things more clearly, not less clearly.

The Supreme Court Justice that got Lula out of prison, organized the "election", and penalizing the protestors as ordered Twitter to shut down accounts of newly conservative elected government officials and conservative judges and Elon has complied!!

Your comparison is not even close and honestly a little ridiculous. In your scenario EVERY batch of medicine was bad because there was no safety data available. If you pump drugs into your kids system and are not smart enough to do your own homework then it is your fault and it is child abuse.

At this point we should agree to disagree because it will get ugly fast.

In this case every batch was bad for kids; the MOST important thing about medicine is risks vs. benefits. Jabs in kids is high risk/zero reward. But there have been shown to be differences in "badness" of batches, probably because some components spoiled due to temperature handling (a good thing), or continued more "saline"...and there ere definite intentional differences in doses in jabs.
Sterility in injected kids will hit 70%. They wanted population reduction of 4B before they start the next "phase" of the plan.
No it's not. It's ignorance plain and simple. He probably believes everything he sees on TV and everything he's told, just like about half the people.
The problem is no one has outrage directed where ir should be - only inner guilt when its too late.

Reactions: Fig
Actually, I think it was in the soda then...
Nope it was a standard treatment for sinus infection back then. Oddly enough all his medical records got burned, so we don't really know how bad his health really was. I know they said if you run a 4th term you will not make it to the end alive. That is why they put Truman with him, and he hated truman.

Does it sound a little like medical records and our current pres?

Is he still recommending jabs? That's what blows my mind. Any GP/provider can't deny the number in their own practices. My mom had a stroke in her40's -and everyone was like "that NEVER happens so young" and she got the mega-workup. Now they have to normalize it to put their heads in the sand.

He failed as father, esp. being in the profession he had access and ability to interpret things more clearly, not less clearly.
So a friend of mine's offspring had some incident swimming. Now said offspring cannot speak well - like all "S & L" words are hard to say, almost seems tongue is paralyzed except if they try very hard to pronouce .

I immediately questioned stroke/clot-shot; but MRI's negative, all bloodwork is "fine", and all other medical tests appear okay. They think she had a traumatic experience (got trapped underwater under a dock) and perhaps that incident made some other incident reappear (recommended trauma psychologist).

I continue to think it's the vaccine. Said offspring has been exhausted almost every day since the event. Double vaccinated, I believe, even after I told them NO VAX...the kid went and got it anyway (19 years old at time).

The Supreme Court Justice that got Lula out of prison, organized the "election", and penalizing the protestors as ordered Twitter to shut down accounts of newly conservative elected government officials and conservative judges and Elon has complied!!

I wonder just how much ole Elon controls? When you think about it the dude does have a few irons in the fire, and that seems to be the way he likes it and I can relate.

I would give it a couple days and see if it is reversed.

Personally I think Elon is a horrid human, but I do like the "free speech" speel he is talking. Lets see just how far it goes.

No it's not. It's ignorance plain and simple. He probably believes everything he sees on TV and everything he's told, just like about half the people.
How in tune with reality would we expect an aging rock star to be?
Chances of any of them following any of the supposed "misinformation" that was banned from YouTube, Farcebook, and Twitter would be slim. The fact that it was all truth never entered their minds.

Reactions: Fig and Loner

Interesting...how much of this move-ahead was Alphabeti pressure?

I'd of ordered two MPs to walk her ass out on her own or carried. The whole, don't touch me thing is BS. Next, March her over to start the dismissal of exiting the US miliary.

The senior leader there lost control and did not act.

I would have called everyone to attention then commanded the CSM to detain her, remove her, put everyone in formation, inform them that shit don't happen, then wait for the MPS, let them see her removed by them. Her UCMJ punishment would then have been read to formations the next day. And then had a health and welfare that weekend.

The next step is to bring in the Cuban secret police like they did in Venezuela.

Reactions: babyguppy
LOL... ANTIFA edgelord tough guy wannabe who routinely posts edgy threats on social media harasses and claims he wants to fight Steven Crowder. Crowder's fans pinpoint the location of the ANTIFA punk, and Crowder then shows up wearing a genie costume to grant the leftist punk his "wish". Camera crews already there. Hilarity and utter humiliation for the ANTIFA edgelord ensues:

Best comment in the comment section:

"ANTIFA guy: "I am gonna fight you, but I don't have my keyboard with me right now!"

anim_lol.gif