• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I know this is gonna piss some of you off, she is a cute kid but....
goemon-1.gif

Imagine that, MTG is a RINO!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! I wonder how much she got from AIPAC?

Yahoo - "MTG tears into the 19 Republicans who voted against McCarthy, calls their rebellion 'the worst thing that could possibly happen'"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mtg-tears-19-republicans-voted-125427203.html

Thats a BINGO. She is set to chair a few different comities, now you know why she is so upset.

I hope they hold their ground. That scab has no business being speaker.

You have no reading comprehension as we can all see so plainly........

Show me where I stated or even implied that I support zero abortion.

I just called you a piece of shit, vax sounding asshole for implying that someone's wife or daughter gets raped.......

Doc

What are they doing with nosebags on their face? Did they eat while they damaged the substations?

IF the MAX is for McCarthy.. then that's a tell tale sign to support someone else.
If the Dems want him so badly, all they have to do is 'Vote' for the swamp creature.

That may just happen yet. I'd like to see what the Right would do in that instance??????

I don't think most people understand how big these numbers are we are talking about in the bills that get approved. And if they did, they would be much more upset.

Just for a little perspective...

1K seconds = 16.6 mins

1M seconds = 11.5 days

1B seconds = 31.7 years

1T seconds = 31,709.8 years

Last edited:
And that great patriot crenshaw....

Did he not have to win again this year...and he won the primary? HOW?????????????

Imagine that, MTG is a RINO!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! I wonder how much she got from AIPAC?

Yahoo - "MTG tears into the 19 Republicans who voted against McCarthy, calls their rebellion 'the worst thing that could possibly happen'"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mtg-tears-19-republicans-voted-125427203.html
Extremely disappointing!!!

Even Mark Levin is on this "MUST HAVE McCarthy." WHY? Wasn't Levin calling McCarthy a RINO before Trump was elected? And to think he changed? He sucks, he's always sucked, and he (IMO) conspired against Trump. His only asset...good hair.

Want to guess what criteria would be for getting said "guaranteed income"?

Even Mark Levin is on this "MUST HAVE McCarthy." WHY? Wasn't Levin calling McCarthy a RINO before Trump was elected? And to think he changed? He sucks, he's always sucked, and he (IMO) conspired against Trump. His only asset...good hair.
Levin has turned total dipshit, Pro Ukraine idiocy. Not that I was ever a huge fan of his rambling anyway

Levin is not the Uber conservative he makes himself out to be. Not by a long shot.