• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

@pmclaine

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO refunds suckas!
Gob Baker needs to be fucking HUNG by his balls and beaten like a pinata

1672953052946.png

@pmclaine

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO refunds suckas!

View attachment 8039334
Saw that yesterday.

Also found out coworker at my barracks, mid 30s , semi pro hockey player, had a heart attack followed by open heart surgery and was medically retired.

Nothing to see.

Anecdotes.

Saw that yesterday.

Also found out coworker at my barracks, mid 30s , semi pro hockey player, had a heart attack followed by open heart surgery and was medically retired.

Nothing to see.

Anecdotes.

I hate to say it but if there's more that comes to light and the tables turn.. I hope to fuck you get to OWN them in a lawsuit.

Reactions: 04JRB and DustBun
We tried it in 2010.

I think the Republicans Mitch McConnell in particular took the teeth out of it.
Scott Brown was the one who brought it to the floor and pushed it through. The door hadn't stopped swinging from his loss when Dirty Harry removed that "rule"

Reactions: pmclaine
Lara doesn't understand those are not our taxes dollars, once the government takes them from us it becomes the elites money to spend as they please. Actually all our money belongs to them which they have access to at any time.

Lara doesn't understand those are not our taxes dollars, once the government takes them from us it becomes the elites money to spend as they please. Actually all our money belongs to them which they have access to at any time.

I think Lara understands a whole lot more than most. She is smart enough to be guarded.

Reactions: BLEE

This guy sickens me. Truly sickens me. What we're going to see is a bunch of the 20 caving because they'll get the committe they want to be on. Because any promise by this swamp creature is just a bunch of words, not one bit of morality and ethics behind this carbon unit (as can be said for all but maybe 5-10 folks in all of Congress).

Last edited: