• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Hmm. Could this have something to do about their race? Could be...........
Not gonna lie, I'd like to see the homecoming "queen" go on Judge Judy only to have her ass handed to her and start crying like you know she would. If you're willing to rig a homecoming election, you must have a hell of a fragile ego...

Not gonna lie, I'd like to see the homecoming "queen" go on Judge Judy only to have her ass handed to her and start crying like you know she would. If you're willing to rig a homecoming election, you must have a hell of a fragile ego...

Are you missing the fact that she's being charged as an adult with a crime that could result in time incarcerated while those 2 "children" killed a man in DC and were plea bargained to allow them NO JAIL TIME? They committed a crime that resulted in a death and they get to walk free.

Come on now......

I would hope that this is like what NASA did with the Shuttle's blueprints. It is not cool that Honeywell would outsource anything associated with National Security. IF they actually did this, someone in that organization should be held for Treason and hung by their neck until dead.
Espionage would be the charge; and yes, people should be terminated that knowingly did that.

67KxKTub.jpeg

Are you missing the fact that she's being charged as an adult with a crime that could result in time incarcerated while those 2 "children" killed a man in DC and were plea bargained to allow them NO JAIL TIME? They committed a crime that resulted in a death and they get to walk free.

Come on now......
I'm not missing anything. Just saying that I'd like to see a judge tell her to go fuck herself over something that stupid. The two sharts who killed M. Anwar need to be put under the jail IMO and the fact that they could literally get away with manslaughter like that is evidence that the "justice" system is fucked up. You're not wrong, it probably has everything to do with skin color, since that's all that matters now.

Thought for the day:

Saying that all whites are racist is like saying that all Germans were Nazis in the 1930s and 1940s. Saying that America is inherently racist is like saying that all the people in China are communists.

Reactions: UKDslayer

this is what you get when a scumbag politician is about to lose their position within the party and then get voted out.

i bet she's making a play to switch parties and then move to a purple state and run against an incumbent Republican.

She sucks so bad.

this is what you get when a scumbag politician is about to lose their position within the party and then get voted out.

i bet she's making a play to switch parties and then move to a purple state and run against an incumbent Republican.

She sucks so bad.
It’s embarrassing that she is representing our state. Fortunately we have 2 very good challengers for 2022. That election can’t come soon enough.

my blood is boiling this morning.
2 people in NSW are apparently coco positive and the leftist media call it an outbreak. country going into flu season yet the flu has never been an outbreak.

my blood is boiling this morning.
2 people in NSW are apparently coco positive and the leftist media call it an outbreak. country going into flu season yet the flu has never been an outbreak.

Perhaps if you want to avoid being locked up again, you could start demanding that since it's only 2 cases, perhaps you send the blood sample to a real lab and get it looked at by a proper microscope and see if they can actually find said virus.

The PCR tests with all the amplification till you get any result you want are often doing false positives.

Reactions: Gee Kay
I wonder if those white farmers could stop selling to the Federal government? Kinda like how firearm manufacturers should stop selling to them as well. Ammo manufacturers too.
Or at least refuse to sell white milk . . .

Wait until it changes to a more derptard appropriate color! :) :)

Last edited:

That list doesn't even scratch the surface...it's a hell of a lot longer. Mass shooters are always leftists. Off the top of my head -
-Navy base shooter
-BLM terrorist that killed the cops in Dallas
-Texas church shooter
-CO grocery store
-Parkland High
-San Bernadino terror couple
-Bernie supporter that shot Scalise and the Republicans playing ball

Name a mass shooting and it was a leftist.

Perhaps if you want to avoid being locked up again, you could start demanding that since it's only 2 cases, perhaps you send the blood sample to a real lab and get it looked at by a proper microscope and see if they can actually find said virus.

The PCR tests with all the amplification till you get any result you want are often doing false positives.

You bring up something that I've been asking myself for some time. If a real lab hasn't been able to find the actual virus, how are they saying that there are all of these different strains? If the virus is so allusive, I can't imagine how impossible it must be to find these different strains that are popping up all over the world.

You bring up something that I've been asking myself for some time. If a real lab hasn't been able to find the actual virus, how are they saying that there are all of these different strains? If the virus is so allusive, I can't imagine how impossible it must be to find these different strains that are popping up all over the world.
Thats one of the reasons I don't believe the "no real lab has seen it" articles that have been floating around.

It would require 100,000+ medical professionals worldwide to be telling all of us the same exact lie while they sit down to their electron scanning microscopes...a lie that they are then documenting, putting out research papers, discussing amongst themselves, telling policymakers and news media people this lie....

OR one asshole wrote a "7 universities are secretly suing the government...in secret...in a public court that we can't point to...so we can't tell you who we are" article.

Whats extra fun is if you keep following that claim down the rabbit hole, the author keeps changing.

Reactions: E. Bryant
How many did it take to write fraudulent articles about the dangers of using HQ, and convince Doctors all over the country they shouldn't consider prescribing it? How many people had to tell the same lie, to misreport all the deaths? How many people had to tell the same lie to consider the PCR tests accurate? How many are telling the same lie, that masks and vaccination are our only defense? How many people telling the same lie, that its too dangerous to open schools? How many telling the same lie this all for your safety? Seems the number of people whom would have to parrot the lie is irrelevant.

Hmm. Could this have something to do about their race? Could be...........

Florida is not a total clown show where as DC is.

Florida has to be tough on BS because there are so many " A Florida Man" stories.

Thats one of the reasons I don't believe the "no real lab has seen it" articles that have been floating around.

It would require 100,000+ medical professionals worldwide to be telling all of us the same exact lie while they sit down to their electron scanning microscopes...a lie that they are then documenting, putting out research papers, discussing amongst themselves, telling policymakers and news media people this lie....

OR one asshole wrote a "7 universities are secretly suing the government...in secret...in a public court that we can't point to...so we can't tell you who we are" article.

Whats extra fun is if you keep following that claim down the rabbit hole, the author keeps changing.
i think the complaint isn't that the virus is fake, but that they are only finding seasonal flu viruses in the samples they have been given as positive.
in any case, i am not putting too much faith in the story, mostly because it doesn't make any difference to me at this point.

“If you think of it like your computer, you know, a lot of people can log in as users, but very few people can log in as administrators. So when the auditors were examining the machines, they were examining it as a user,” explained Bobb on OAN. “And then they reached the point where they needed the administrative password, and when they reached back out to the county, the county was forced to acknowledge that they did not have the password. Which means they didn’t have it for the election. Which means they did not have any control over the machines for the election.”

Maricopa County Defies Subpoena, Won't Release Hardware For Election Audit Over 'Security Risk'
the county had elected not to turn over "several routers" requested by the legislature due to an alleged "significant security risk to law enforcement data utilized by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office as well as numerous federal agencies."

they just admitted why they banned him.

Thank God he was close enough to deflect the hand and gun of the dead guy. Another 2 feet and the bad guy would have put a few rounds into the good guys gut.

The cavalry heading up the rear sure pulled on the reins as soon as the gun was pointed in their direction.

There was a lot that went right for the cop. It sure could have ended differently.