• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Seen the whole thing at work yesterday. That was the most damning set of videos ever put out there. It was a straight up gangland beatdown or religious war atrocity between affiliated groups, like something you'd expect to see in Northern Ireland during the Troubles.

This thing, no matter how it is proceeding in the future, is currently putting an absolute damper on the gun control narrative that the left has been trying so hard to set up in the past weeks. Even libs are heard saying: "So if they get rid of all guns, these guys are gonna be riding around doing that to anyone they want, huh?" This case is a monster cold front right now, just dumping a deluge of rain and wind onto the gun control heat wave that the media had been enjoying.

Some tractor trailer drivers who stopped by our shop to unload last night were also saying that rumors are going around out there that this WAS a gang hit. Even though Tyre Nichols was no gangbanger, but he got into an argument with gang members while filling up his car a while back and that was retaliation. And also that Memphis PD knowingly hires felons and gang members. If those turn out to be true... Oh boy....
There is apparently also a video floating around saying that he was having an affair with one of the officers’ wives. I haven’t seen the video. If that’s true it will change it to a first degree murder charge.

5RopwTkj1y92.jpeg

It will civil war like the Balkans though. Lots of needless death and settling previous scores. The true psychos will rise to command feudal paramilitary groups that are filled with people that enjoy the power. It will be a mess.
somehow, that nightmare sounds appealing when compared to the fucking shit the government has pulled in the last 10 years. these cocksuckers are corrupt from the local level all the way to the top. the only "normal" there is, is the imaginary one they've tricked you into believing in.

at least in your scenario, you know what the fuck it is.

It will civil war like the Balkans though. Lots of needless death and settling previous scores. The true psychos will rise to command feudal paramilitary groups that are filled with people that enjoy the power. It will be a mess.
You would have to ask those that were murdered by their government with the injections, gov’t euthanasia protocols in hospitals, and those that died fighting in banker wars to see if they agree that your assessment is worse? Another group to ask would be those who are getting their doors kicked in by police for being against it all. The former will be hard to ask considering they are dead and the latter will be hard to ask considering they are in the US gulags.

Reactions: gigamortis
We will have to agree to disagree on this. I do not believe the "fights" are real. I believe they are all on the same fucking team and the "fights" are theater. Why is the Republican governor of Georgia at the WEF meetings this week? Why are the Republicans suddenly pushing all these bills that would be considered no shit common sense preservations of our constitution? Why did they not do this while they had "power"?
Answers: It's all a show.
goemon-1.gif

We will have to agree to disagree on this. I do not believe the "fights" are real. I believe they are all on the same fucking team and the "fights" are theater. Why is the Republican governor of Georgia at the WEF meetings this week? Why are the Republicans suddenly pushing all these bills that would be considered no shit common sense preservations of our constitution? Why did they not do this while they had "power"?
Answers: It's all a show.
Actually I think we agreed.

Nuance.

Reactions: atomic41
You would have to ask those that were murdered by their government with the injections, gov’t euthanasia protocols in hospitals, and those that died fighting in banker wars to see if they agree that your assessment is worse? Another group to ask would be those who are getting their doors kicked in by police for being against it all. The former will be hard to ask considering they are dead and the latter will be hard to ask considering they are in the US gulags.
I don’t need to ask anyone else about how being in the outside feels. I just look in the mirror.

Reactions: wade2big
Seen the whole thing at work yesterday. That was the most damning set of videos ever put out there. It was a straight up gangland beatdown or religious war atrocity between affiliated groups, like something you'd expect to see in Northern Ireland during the Troubles.

This thing, no matter how it is proceeding in the future, is currently putting an absolute damper on the gun control narrative that the left has been trying so hard to set up in the past weeks. Even libs are heard saying: "So if they get rid of all guns, these guys are gonna be riding around doing that to anyone they want, huh?" This case is a monster cold front right now, just dumping a deluge of rain and wind onto the gun control heat wave that the media had been enjoying.

Some tractor trailer drivers who stopped by our shop to unload last night were also saying that rumors are going around out there that this WAS a gang hit. Even though Tyre Nichols was no gangbanger, but he got into an argument with gang members while filling up his car a while back and that was retaliation. And also that Memphis PD knowingly hires felons and gang members. If those turn out to be true... Oh boy....
Folks in Memphis who supposedly know about this are saying Tyre was seeing one of the cops GF on the side. Combine that with the former (current?) gang affiliation the cops are purported to have…..

D6F4B08D-93A2-4470-8D89-DDA65C6539BA.gif

somehow, that nightmare sounds appealing when compared to the fucking shit the government has pulled in the last 10 years. these cocksuckers are corrupt from the local level all the way to the top. the only "normal" there is, is the imaginary one they've tricked you into believing in.

at least in your scenario, you know what the fuck it is.
Yes. Having leadership roles in tough times is a rough deal. Lots of compromises that are costly and foreign to the “safe and easy” crowd. Sending your people into harms way for the greater good and making decisions that effectively end many lives because it’s the right thing to do are less glorious in reality than books and movies.

The Roma were using them decades before the 'Mex's got ahold of them.

Sirhr
Yup. It’s an irritating instrument, but particularly so when pumped out of a car at 5.3 million decibels and there is yelling to the tune involved.

The accordion is as much of an instrument of torture as a calliope is. And they pretty much sound the same.

They straight murdered him

You are being conditioned.
I can't work up any tears...sorry.
Nobody will cry for me when I'm shot in cold blood because I'm on a list.

All these "victims" have long criminal history.

I got pissed about George Floyd....till I learned he was a pure criminal, and not a made up one.

I'm sure we are gonna find out in a few months...whats this guys name again?....anyway I'm sure he dindu nuffin. I know he dindu nuffin, cause there's no info on him. If I don't know he is a criminal, this process works better.

Sorry....I dont care beyond how this is an emotional racism cudgel to the general population.

my take? they are required to constantly test their shit against naturally mutating viruses to retain approval as an effective treatment.
they are not required to engineer mutations that are or might be resistant to their own shit, but doing it means they can get a head start on some new turbo shit that will kill the mutation (and they make more money).
the LIE they tell is that this is required. the first part (testing again natural mutations) is required and logical. you don't get to keep selling your shit if it doesn't work anymore.
purposely developing shit for which there isn't already a treatment so you can develop a drug for it is bioweapon research imho.

Last edited:
just remember, they have never tested people for prior infection or included that data in any studies on efficacy, so i don't think we know if the clotshot helped anyone at all, except because they say so.

I noticed some of my chickens stopped laying...... A neighbor who runs an organic farm gave me one of his chickens, recently. While my chickens have stopped laying, the chicken he gave me continues to lay. Tried several things. I believe I got some of the contaminated food that is on the market.

You are being conditioned.
I can't work up any tears...sorry.
Nobody will cry for me when I'm shot in cold blood because I'm on a list.

All these "victims" have long criminal history.

I got pissed about George Floyd....till I learned he was a pure criminal, and not a made up one.

I'm sure we are gonna find out in a few months...whats this guys name again?....anyway I'm sure he dindu nuffin. I know he dindu nuffin, cause there's no info on him. If I don't know he is a criminal, this process works better.

Sorry....I dont care beyond how this is an emotional racism cudgel to the general population.
I understand not caring.

I don’t think its due to conditioning that I understand that I watched a handcuffed man get beaten to death by 5 cops.

I was beaten once by a cop while cuffed. Choked to unconsciousness as well while other cops stood around and watched. I’m a little sensitive to that shit.

just remember, they have never tested people for prior infection or included that data in any studies on efficacy, so i don't think we know if the clotshot helped anyone at all, except because they say so.

Allow me to translate -- It didn't help shit. It was one massive human experiment... the data of which they're still collecting.

Also something you see on the Serengeti. Hunting in packs like wolves. You also see this in the "knock-out game."

I can understand fisticuffs if a suspect is fighting and not handcuffed. By this time, the handcuffs were on. Simply hogtie his legs and call for transport. I know the guy was argumentative, not complying, driving like a penis. But once you have him in cuffs, you can stop the beatings, you won, already.

There's a whole lot more coming down. There were more than 5 cops at the scene, and after cuffing. There were at least two FFE/Medics, and more LEO's kept arriving. AFAICS, no one stepped up and helped this prisoner out until way late in the incident. No one took on the 5 that administered this beating. A whole lot of shit is going to rub off on these guys and their associates. What a cluster fuck.

Reactions: BurtG
I understand not caring.

I don’t think its due to conditioning that I understand that I watched a handcuffed man get beaten to death by 5 cops.

I was beaten once by a cop while cuffed. Choked to unconsciousness as well while other cops stood around and watched. I’m a little sensitive to that shit.

Yeah, I get it. Why i mentioned my probable day in the box.

Be that as it may, there is a much bigger thing going on here, far beyond police brutality or racism.
They are selling us a future "ideal"that will "fix" all this.

Be that as it may, there is a much bigger thing going on here, far beyond police brutality or racism.
The plan is to stir up so much "hate and discontent" that there will not be 2 people in the entire US that can agree on anything.
1674947357365.png

Absolutely.

Federal police and more surveillance state.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
DDAB71DE-F260-4EAC-B59F-D952119A98EA.jpeg
C327BC14-AFA0-431B-8E4F-E5E291D7140D.jpeg
7492C420-E5DA-46F9-9EBC-DCF26A74693D.jpeg

A fist bump then a pat on the back…looks like they are congratulating themselves on a job well done.

Last edited:

I think Israel/Mossad has been pretty busy with a pre-planned assault on Iran to stop nuclear weapon and drone development...but don't think there won't be payback for this.

So my theory that Mossad is supporting the anti-Ayatollah Iranian nationals and maybe getting revenge for yesterday's synagogue attack in one swoop, which will also going to damper any response when they go for the nuke weapon development. Would suck to see a mushroom cloud though.

What is US response? There were reports that Pakistan cleared Israeli and US fighter jets through their airspace to get to Iran. If so, we are no longer in WWIII by proxy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308
Compression rate is between 100-120 per minute. 30 Compression, then 2 breaths. If you are alone, just do continuous compressions. Let the chest rebound completely.

Ive done CPR solo and in teams dozens of times when I was a cop. If you don't feel ribs breaking, you're doing it wrong. Period. Lock your elbows, use your upper body, not your arms. People usually let up once they feel ribs breaking because they're afraid of hurting someone. Congratulations, you feel better about yourself, but you've now going to kill them all dead because you're weak-minded.

I've successfully resuscitated an adult male with no long-term brain damage from lack of circulation after I broke 8 of his ribs doing solo compressions for several minutes while waiting for the heros to arrive. The treating cardiologist tracked me down to tell me that was the first he'd ever seen a CPR recipient NOT have brain damage in 20 years of practice.

Their life depends on you. Do it right. They deserve your best.
I’ve definitely broken a few ribs in my day....crunch.

Reactions: Pbgt
Last edited: