• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

walls, they work?
ukraine built it? with who's money?

BNiHsMDtGPze.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r
So my theory that Mossad is supporting the anti-Ayatollah Iranian nationals and male getting revenge for yesterday's synagogue attack in one swoop, which will also going to damper any response when they go for the nuke weapon development. Would suck to see a mushroom cloud though.

What is US response? There were reports that Pakistan cleared Israeli and US fighter jets through their airspace to get to Iran. If so, we are no longer in WWIII by proxy.

And all anyone can talk about is what happened in Memphis Tennessee.

Shit...forgot about that match. One of my all-time-fav's even before Covid and I'll admit I was late to the party becasue I got sick of Federer and Nadal and quit watching. However, this man is indeed a true world hero IMO. Has stuck to his guns. Came back and won this after that bullshit the Aussie commies pulled on him last year. I pray he wins the outright Grand Slam - he deserves it!!!

Reactions: gigamortis
Yet another example of let GOP die:

Yeah, Graham is the poster child along with Myrtle McConnell, Paul Ryan, Eyepatch McCain...

is this the jackwit that has accused all the non-vaccinated as murderers and such? What a pinhead!!! But more of the pinheaded stupidity is people who answered 'yes.'
He's right wing and against lockdowns and all.

Parents have been brain washed about gender thats why they let the sexual deviates teach their children today. I'm just glad I missed this wave when my children were in school because I would be behind bars but others would be in the morgue. If your a parent and let your children be sexually manipulated at 5 in school then you should of been castrated for being a pedo yourself.

Reactions: gigamortis
And this is why GOP needs to go the way of the Dodo bird and be reborn as a Constitutionalist party.

In this case, it's not just that omar is a pure commie; but she's done things that are far and above over what politics are to warrant her "cancelling."
I’ve been attending meetings of my hometown “Republican” commitee.

Do to apathy the group of us that have been working against mandates and COVID shit have come to be the most numerous members.

In fact the commitee stopped meeting for the last few years and only through our involvement has it started again and one of our group is now chairman.

Wouldn’t you guess now that it is active again one of the older members is now back and telling us what we can and cant do……mostly can’t do.

She took offense that the new chairman addressed the group as “fellow conservatives”.

Has blue hair, wore a mask the entire time argued for the legality of mandates and masking.

I’m certain she is a democrat plant and has been dispatched to prevent the committee from actually doing anything.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she existed in every conservative commitee.

Next meeting should be interesting.