• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

78f23f17-6ad1-4943-81a6-b0d405d51c29_text.gif

I love all banjo music, blue grass, speed grass, and African banjo.

This is such a total waste of .mil armament. The ruskies will turn these into scrap in less than a month. BUT... the MIC will become richer and give themselves pats on the back. Mac

Unlike you and Darnyankee, I was sick an awful lot for years. I had Covid early in 2020, and enjoyed a very long stint where I didn't get sick. I retired and my health improved more in August of 2020. I helped and cared for a couple folks suffering Covid in late '20, early '21. I maintained my resistance until the summer of '21, when I began coming down with some of the strangest shit I've ever had. I was several months before I learned this directly coincided with all my fucking neighbors getting the jab. Neighbors I "used" to spend a lot of time with. I try to avoid direct contact with them as much as possible now. Every time I get "neighborly" I end up sick as fuck for a week or two.
Yeah those fuckers are super spreader germ factories now.

“Like most men, I lied to impress my date!”

Not like most men I know.

Too bad PV didn’t stick around. He would have cried like a bitch had he been arrested.

Lying on dates is fairly common but, "I'm a mass murderer on a global scale" is not a line most would choose. But who knows, maybe I'm old and out of touch. Maybe millenials are attracted to supervillains trying to kill half the planet?

Last edited:
Yeah those fuckers are super spreader germ factories now.

I'm not so sure they aren't spreading something far more dangerous than germs and viruses.
I suspect their systems are now altering regular bugs into super bugs.
At the very least, its been confirmed they are shedding spike proteins. It certainly possible they are spike protein factories.
I think there are widely varying "cocktails" theyve been injected with.
I also believe a key ingredient of the "vax" is of "alien" origin.

"So you believe everything is a conspiracy."

No, I KNOW everything is a conspiracy. Not only that, it is a conspiracy that is old as time itself.
It is a conspiracy to destroy humanity itself.
Anyone that claims they are seeking to "save humanity" is actually part of the conspiracy to destroy it.

This truth will eventually be revealed to every person who ever lived on this planet.

Damn you....

I just spent the last hour going down that rabbit hole. It did not make me happy, quite the reverse.

Only thing I came through with was Pfizer.....what a bunch of mother fuckers.
:) I went down that rabbit hole as well...Yep pretty fucked up.

So Paul WAS in his underwear, but not "Dave". Interesting drink in one hand and hammer in other. This video does add something else I am going to have to admit and walk back an old comment I made: after the hammer strike Pelosi is making a profound "snoring" sound. Those sounds after a head trauma are SCARY - as in indicative of life-threatening head injury problem. Almost surprised Pelosi wasn't in decorticate posturing already with that. So the "brain surgery" he had most likely was drilling of a Burr hole - not so much "brain surgery" but really "skull surgery" where a hole is literally drilled into the skull to relieve ad monitor increased intracranial pressure/edema (brain swelling) to prevent brain herniation through the brain stem with possible permanent longterm sequelae and/or death.

Last edited:
I saw it elsewhere.

A search produced this.

Let me guess ....same fact checkers as FB who recently reported funded by big pharma.......

Doc

Pureblood symbol is the Deathly Hallows symbol (wand, cloak, stone) from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7).

The other one is the Umbrella Corporation logo from the Resident Evil franchise. Umbrella is a firm which intentionally produced biological weapons, released them throughout the world, and then made vaccines for them. They profitted astronomically from this diabolical cycle. Sound familiar to current real world goings on?
Surrender the symbol of the cross because of a video game? Negative. Pick something else to represent evil, there’s lots to choose from.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
So Paul WAS in his underwear, but not his "Dave". Interesting drink in one hand and hammer in other. This video does add something else I am going to have to admit and walk back an old comment I made: after the hammer strike Pelosi is making a profound "snoring" sound. Those sounds after a head trauma are SCARY - as in indicative of life-threatening head injury problem. Almost surprised Pelosi wasn't in decorticate posturing already with that. So the "brain surgery" he had most likely was drilling of a Burr hole - not so much "brain surgery" but really "skull surgery" where a hole is literally drilled into the skull to relieve ad monitor increased intracranial pressure/edema (brain swelling) to prevent brain herniation through the brain stem with possible permanent longterm sequelae and/or death.
I heard the snoring or farting...I figured it was snoring.

Something ain't right here...duhh...why were both their hands on that hammer. Didn't even look to be like it was contentious at first. Then, the drink. Are you carrying a drink to the door whilst somebody's breaking into your house? If so, a cool cucumber (oh, bad pun).

Hence, why "assault with hammer" is an assault with a deadly weapon (in free states that is).

Wanna talk about revenge? Here ya go:

Very old story.

Well, anybody thinking the GOP has a snowball's chance in Hades....

unreal. The Cabal is batting on all 12 cylinders.

Remember 200 million dollars were contributed just to investigate 2020 "results"? Not only did nothing make it to Trump's legal fight, but it didn't even go in support of the J6'ers. Shame on you Ronna, or more appropriately, burn in hell with your uncle.