• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Can we officially consider Black Lives Matter an anti white hate group yet?

Anyone labeling what happened to tyre, who was resisting arrest, white supremacy is dangerous to free society.

8CF1DFE6-2E36-49FC-807B-6B9BDB04999D.jpeg

This is Ridiculous hate speech

Im sorry.... please forgive my ignorance about world geography --but could someone please point me to where Waka-waka --whatever it is again?

I can't seem to find it on a map.

View attachment 8062139
True. White people made Chicago. Blacks fucked it up
White people had to create a cinematic Wakanda city for blacks to live so they dont fuck that up in real life

The day that they announced the special council I said that this is the reason. They are hiding everything because "we can't comment on an ongoing investigation". Even after it is over they don't have to disclose anything except for the summation. And we know from the Russia Russia special council that the attorney general can disclose everything or nothing if he chooses. Ask Billy fat boy Barr

America is UNDER ATTACK....

Biden / Davos / Soros / Gates / Klaus / WEF -- CRIME CABAL

bill gates. Duh......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bill Gates is building his own city out here in N Colorado. Turion is the name of the development.
Could we see places like Bidenville, Davostralia, Sorostan, Gatesburg or Klausillvania on the map? Superman isn't coming to the rescue.

Some folks thought that diabolical criminal minds only existed in the movies. Is art an imitation of life or is life an imitation of art?

Just fucking wow

I posted this last week. The story (narrative) would be very different if they didn't have home security camera.

Jason Harley Kloepfer, age 41, of
1790 Upper Bear Paw Road, Murphy, NC has been charged with Communicating
Threats and Resist, Obstruct, and Delay.

Last edited:
I posted this last week. The story (narrative) would be very different if they didn't have home security camera.

It's stories like this that make my blood boil. My ex-mother-in-law, who is worm food now, tried to have me murdered.

She invented "swatting." I don't want to go into details but fortunately I was not shot.

However, in the lawsuit, three law enforcement officers testified that the likelihood of me getting shot was very high, based on her lies to 911.

I sued the filthy cunt and won. What pissed me off is that the Sheriff and County Prosecutor refused to charge her. Yet, I won the civil suit.

Maybe all three of them can share a spot in hell together.

Last edited:
No.
True. White people made Chicago. Blacks fucked it up
White people had to create a cinematic Wakanda city for blacks to live so they dont fuck that up in real life
White people made Chicago and fucked it up.

The politicians were mostly white democrats up until fifteen or twenty years ago.

Their policies did this shit.

Im sorry.... please forgive my ignorance about world geography --but could someone please point me to where Waka-waka --whatever it is again?

I can't seem to find it on a map.

View attachment 8062139
I found it. 30 seconds of google foo found this

I had to grow up fast. At first, it said you had to be 13 years old to be in this forum. Now, you have to be 18. Actually, I am more than three times that but still, rules, man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
No.

White people made Chicago and fucked it up.

The politicians were mostly white democrats up until fifteen or twenty years ago.

Their policies did this shit.
I will be waiting for the weekend death report on all of the white on white murders in shit-cago !

You can only hope that when the big one finally drops California into the ocean ; that the impending sunami it creates will wipe out Hawaii .
lots of people would starve, but i understand the sentiment.

Just a coincidence. Stop noticing things. There is no pattern of huge food distribution and production facilities catching fire. There are definitely not over 100 in the past three years. Or a spreadsheet of them floating around. Our feds are busy looking for boring white collar crimes which are much more important than actual crime.

7AC1FDC6-0AB1-45EA-826A-0DA9FA40D389.jpeg

D7E5CE8C-CE81-4116-A156-835CBF0D6D3E.jpeg

F9F3BB9E-E53A-4269-A6B3-4654312FFB97.jpeg
C6A5F385-02A5-475E-B7FE-3B25E93DEDC3.jpeg
8AF14DC8-17B4-44EC-B63E-75B30EA6EFFF.jpeg
00837A3D-541B-4501-A93B-31F7C6D55788.jpeg

Nobody is coming to save you. Not the not Glowies, not the military, not Trump, not Desantis. especially ANYONE that supports Ukraine.
I agree, I had hopes for this guy, not anymore

Reactions: Ltcg