• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Adams is a great many things, mouthpiece, yes man, one stupid mother fucker, but he is not a globalist. Open border is pure globalist plan to destroy the US, and western europe.

I wonder as more of these so called Mayors discover the real cost of the policy they supported.......well the entire for the and not for me, but now it is you. You are having just a small taste first hand. You deal with 50, now try 500, 5000, 500,000 EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Do you think they are starting to see..........

what am I thinking, sure would be nice however.

No.

White people made Chicago and fucked it up.

The politicians were mostly white democrats up until fifteen or twenty years ago.

Their policies did this shit.

My mother in law and father in law are from a small Tenn. town. He had a chance at a promotion if he would relocate to Chicago. This was before my wife was born in 1967.

They stayed one day in a hotel and came back and said to hell with that place.

It has been a hell hole for longer then 20 years. But like the current hell hole we all live in it did not happen over night.

I see it as the boiling water and frog story. He never knows until he is dead, but toss him in and he will get out.

It has been a hell hole for longer then 20 years. But like the current hell hole we all live in it did not happen over night.

I see it as the boiling water and frog story. He never knows until he is dead, but toss him in and he will get out.
On February 14th it will be the 94th anniversary...

iu
iu
iu

Reactions: Bender
Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the Capitalistic System was to debauch the currency. . . Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million can diagnose.

John Maynard Keynes

Last edited:
And another:

EXCELLENT - Very concise and yet full breakdown

The Ukraine Conflict — A Primer​

Translated: TRUTH

157K Ukranian --DEAD vs. 20K Russian

Russia is about to end the war.. it's OVER

Europe is TOAST economically -- Why? U.S.

Last edited:
“Autopsies were conducted on two teenage boys, one in Connecticut and one in Michigan, who died within a few days of their second dose of Pfizer's Covid vaccine. One boy had ADD and the other was obese. The post death examinations showed that both had "global myocardial injury."

“We report the autopsy results, including microscopic myocardial findings, of 2 teenage boys who died within the first week after receiving the second Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 dose. The microscopic findings are not the alterations seen with typical myocarditis.

This suggest a role for cytokine storm, which may occur with an excessive inflammatory response, as there also is a feedback loop between catecholamines and cytokines...The first week after the second vaccine dose was found to be the main risk window."

Reactions: BurtG

Reactions: pabrousseau

“Oh, a huge one is elections. And that’s something that Fox was censoring as well, oddly enough. You would think, you know, Fox was all about election integrity, but they’re not. And they were really slick with their little tightrope that they walked like, ‘Ooh, we care about elections.’

“No, you don’t. They’re hiding some dirty secrets about how corrupt elections are. And I was one of the reporters on the ground getting the evidence sent to me from sources looking and verifying, saying, ‘yep, this is exactly the truth about some serious anomalies on the election’ that we’re not allowed to talk about.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what Alex Jones is most famous for doing?

I mean besides having his life destroyed and being fined a gazillion Brazilian dollars for saying things people didn't like.

This is a serious question.
Do you know what unforgivable thing he did?

Reactions: madppcs
Does anyone know what Alex Jones is most famous for doing?

I mean besides having his life destroyed and being fined a gazillion Brazilian dollars for saying things people didn't like.

This is a serious question.
Do you know what unforgivable thing he did?

lay it on me, doc.

iu

Florida police chief: 10 people hurt in Lakeland shooting; search ongoing for gunmen

This was just another drive by, likely the usual suspects, but the media is even running with these now - "but it was so close to a school".

Treat criminals like criminals, treat mentally ill like mentally ill (and not celebrities), and this won't happen!
Don't worry. Grady will not only find the perp(s) but will make sure they commit no more crimes in Polk county. He'll probably also remind criminals that he encourages law abiding citizens to be armed, ready to use and that the criminals should think 2 or 3 times (if they can count past one) that they should NOT commit crimes in Polk county.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt

“Oh, a huge one is elections. And that’s something that Fox was censoring as well, oddly enough. You would think, you know, Fox was all about election integrity, but they’re not. And they were really slick with their little tightrope that they walked like, ‘Ooh, we care about elections.’

“No, you don’t. They’re hiding some dirty secrets about how corrupt elections are. And I was one of the reporters on the ground getting the evidence sent to me from sources looking and verifying, saying, ‘yep, this is exactly the truth about some serious anomalies on the election’ that we’re not allowed to talk about.
I did not think that and also knew FOX news was in on the stealing the election. If you remember FOX was calling some of our main fraud states for Biden, while Trump was still winning in them.

lay it on me, doc.

Skip to 6:20 in the video.
Alex Jones infiltrated their numbers, and filmed their human sacrifice ritual.
Of course after he went around " confronting " members on film, it was debunked as just an effigy ceremony. Jones insists it looked like a real human sacrifice to him.
These are the people who rule this country, and have for a very long time.
There is one good thing that came from the heavily rigged elections. It is making people look at what is really going on, and as they dig, they find its been happening from the beginning.

Oh...and Alex Jones had been correct about all of it from the start.
If you rock their boat hard enough, they will shut you up.
If he was a kook, they'd say he is a kook and thatd be it.