• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Shackleton’s Rescue Voyage. The 800 mile voyage across the Southern Ocean in an open 22 foot lifeboat, then crossing a mountain range covered with snow and ice, on foot to reach help for the rest of the crew. In those days, MEN were MEN!

DA60CD6D-0697-41B0-B8F9-F0F0AB6E0F10.png
A738EDF5-658D-41CE-9BE0-DAB9A9BD10CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
  • Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
I predicted this would increase after the attempted murder of Scalise and others. The commies are tired of arguing and will just start shooting people.
This was a work place shooting, media put it together as if politicians were being targeted .

Shackleton’s Rescue Voyage. The 800 mile voyage across the Southern Ocean in an open 22 foot lifeboat, then crossing a mountain range covered with snow and ice, on foot to reach help for the rest of the crew. In those days, MEN were MEN!

View attachment 8071140View attachment 8071141
I have been across the Southern Ocean between Tera Del Fuego and Antarctica, it was 60kts of wind and 60' seas for the whole 550 miles, on the way back will rolled 45degree's several times, what a slog, this was a 300' double ended ice class, 22' vessel boggles my mind, grace of God for sure.

The DCNF earlier discovered that ICE was underreporting the number of illegal immigrants released from custody without any electronic monitoring by more than 18,000% and was underreporting the number of illegal immigrants released with GPS trackers by roughly 600%.

The DCNF earlier discovered that ICE was underreporting the number of illegal immigrants released from custody without any electronic monitoring by more than 18,000% and was underreporting the number of illegal immigrants released with GPS trackers by roughly 600%.
Damn, Soros is really getting his money's worth out the Biden fraud Presidency !

The pod cast mentioned in this article is worth a listen. There are only two episodes available now but there will be a total of ten.

Michael Adam Windecker is a fucking snake of a human and your .gov decided to pay him $20k cash money to promote violence.

I’m the least bit surprised. The FBI is nothing more than the weaponized arm of the DNC.

person who is in a position who's average length of service to a district is 2 years called them literally, "A dime a dozen." "They aren't worth more money." Mean while the school pays a superintendent, and two former superintendents, as advisors while they also collect retirement, all at the superintendent rate
Those f ing parasites are in every school district.

Scumbags. Over paid glorified welfare rats

images (56).jpeg

I always thought that GI Joe lost his junk from a grenade going off in his pocket, had no idea it was a binary gender agenda from the manufacturer.

Reactions: Beefmanne