• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes and TACC

CutPaste_2023-02-09_19-52-23-479.png
downloadfile-3.jpg

They will walk right across our souther border, while people are still crowing there is no way they could mount a ground invasion.
active retention

He didn't think about not having a hand to protect his face while going for the gun. 🥳 🤣 🤣

You mean those evil cops where you live would do that? I can now understand how some on this forum have some feelings to the fuzz.
I have said many times on here the Police are not one entity. They are put in place by the elected officials of the community. The police and sheriffs in my area put out press releases in 2019, that there were not any laws on the books that allowed them to enforce "COVID restrictions" and that they would not be.

Unfortunately, that kind of zealous attitude about "following laws" means if there were "laws on the books" no matter what else, they would likely enforce them. So you take over elections, you take over legislatures, and make laws to be wielded like sword against the people, and you install corrupt law enforcement, that will do things like protect rioters and such.