• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

No refunds.

When they were all proud of being a "virtuous transgender" I wonder how many hateful posts they made about people that firmly believed and tried to tell others about what they found out later was the truth?
More boosters will fix that....

Reactions: W54/XM-388
  • Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
1676054233922.png

Reactions: BScore
OK sounds good to me... Just remember you have to do it. We will be waiting. Just once I wish one of these assholes would back up what they say... Send enough people, probably twice what you think you need:mad:
Who does she think she is Hitler , does she have a bunker ?

Reactions: canman

Did you know that he has a pacemaker and a defibrillator due to his stroke? Wow!

Did you know that he has a pacemaker and a defibrillator due to his stroke? Wow!
The people of Pa. want him to be their senator and they voted him in. Should it make a difference that the teacher from Charlie Brown Cartoon is now speaking to him in his head, of course not.

Wah...Wah....Wah.....Wah.... Nobel Peace Prize for picking the dumbest Senator ever goes to Pennsylvania ....Wah...Wah....Wah...

The people of Pa. want him to be their senator and they voted him in. Should it make a difference that the teacher from Charlie Brown Cartoon is now speaking to him in his head, of course not.

Wah...Wah....Wah.....Wah.... Nobel Peace Prize for picking the dumbest Senator ever goes to Pennsylvania ....Wah...Wah....Wah...

And add to that their government is now controlled by the Demwits. At one time I wanted to move from Maryland into Pennsylvania. It would seem that I would have just traded one hell hole for another.

The media kept saying he was recovering from a stroke. They said nothing about the fact he was permanently disabled from the stroke. Some stroke victims recover almost fully, a much larger percentage don't even get close to 50%

The media kept saying he was recovering from a stroke. They said nothing about the fact he was permanently disabled from the stroke. Some stroke victims recover almost fully, a much larger percentage don't even get close to 50%

I doubt it would have made a difference.

All the die hard stupid democrats will vote for a criminal or a vegetable, just so long as there is a D in front of their name.
Then of course fraud in the vote counting or shenanigans at the ballot places takes care of any "surprises".

I doubt it would have made a difference.

All the die hard stupid democrats will vote for a criminal or a vegetable, just so long as there is a D in front of their name.
Then of course fraud in the vote counting or shenanigans at the ballot places takes care of any "surprises".
Political Office use to be for the brightest among us, and as you state they now elect a vegetables who drool and need you to draw your question on paper so he can interpret what your asking him.

Reactions: gigamortis
Is there a list I can sign confirming I did not get the shots? I am fucking tired of people and the alphabeti laughing in the face of real science. Fuck PedoHitler, fuck the CDC, fuck the FBI and fuck the ATF.
Thate statement right there should get you on all the lists 😉 fuck them all(don't want ya getting all the attention)

This video should be waking up more and more people! As proof of who the police protect and serve. The political class is the enemy.
The police are their muscle, plain and simple! Both of those groups serve the 1% and the multi nationals!
They want a defenseless slave population.

The DA's/prosecutors & judges are behind this. Not defending po-po. Just placing blame where due.